Racist lesbian buys sperm and doesn't like the result

She should sue the company for negligence and give the black child up for adoption by a nice black family. The poor kid can't possibly grow up unscarred by those strikes against her. Biracial and two perverts. Poor kid.

She should get psychological help, and she lost the lawsuit.
She didn't exactly lose the lawsuit. She sued under the wrong theory. She alleged wrongful birth. The judge told her to refile under negligence.

She should sue the company for negligence and give the black child up for adoption by a nice black family. The poor kid can't possibly grow up unscarred by those strikes against her. Biracial and two perverts. Poor kid.
If she gets a dime I hope someone will be there making sure it goes to the baby not her.
Why? The baby wasn't damaged. Being biracial is not a birth defect. The woman was wronged.

She did not get, what she paid for, is the bottom line....for whatever reason, bigoted, racist, or genuine concerns don't really matter imo....she paid for something, that was to be with her for a lifetime, and the sperm bank made a big, important, life long, mistake....

If this couple were a hetero couple and this happened to them..... I would take the same legal stance, even if they were a racist couple.
Typical

You don't see a life or a child. You see the fucking money and the "so called" adults rights...... Pathetic

If she gets a dime I hope someone will be there making sure it goes to the baby not her.
Why? The baby wasn't damaged. Being biracial is not a birth defect. The woman was wronged.
The baby is damaged and may be in the future, from having a screwed up, racist mother

Last edited:

She didn't exactly lose the lawsuit. She sued under the wrong theory. She alleged wrongful birth. The judge told her to refile under negligence.

Are you saying this women isn't screwed up?..Besides the fact that she looks, and dresses like a man. She has to take her kid to a special black barber? :uhh:

Are you saying this women isn't screwed up?..Besides the fact that she looks, and dresses like a man. She has to take her kid to a special black barber? :uhh:
The woman is screwed up. She and her same sex partner should never have had a child. A biracial child just makes it that much worse.

She did not get, what she paid for, is the bottom line....for whatever reason, bigoted, racist, or genuine concerns don't really matter imo....she paid for something, that was to be with her for a lifetime, and the sperm bank made a big, important, life long, mistake....

If this couple were a hetero couple and this happened to them..... I would take the same legal stance, even if they were a racist couple.
Typical

You don't see a life or a child. You see the fucking money and the "so called" adults rights...... Pathetic
In your own demented mind gramps!!!! ;)

She should be thrilled. Unlike the mother the child is beautiful. :)
And should be placed in a caring black home.

A black home is not necessary any home with caring parents. The Child is bi-racial
The child is black and will always be black.

So, you are a believer in the One Drop Rule?
Black people are. I agree with them. I have a biracial nephew who totally rejects being called biracial. How biracial is that pale face Eric Holder? He's black. This kid is black.

She should be thrilled. Unlike the mother the child is beautiful. :)
And should be placed in a caring black home.

A black home is not necessary any home with caring parents. The Child is bi-racial
The child is black and will always be black.

So, you are a believer in the One Drop Rule?
Black people are. I agree with them. I have a biracial nephew who totally rejects being called biracial. How biracial is that pale face Eric Holder? He's black. This kid is black.

The kid doesn't get a choice as to how she identifies?

She is restricted from identifying with her mother and half of her ancestors and the culture she is going to be raised in?

That's bullshit.

She should get some money. The company messed up and gave her a Black child she has no clue how to care for. At least she was smart enough to seek the help of Black people. I hope she wins the retry.

Forum List

Back