Racist lesbian buys sperm and doesn't like the result

Yes. I give you free instruction all the time like I did on this thread.

I recall when I was in high school. Friend of mine, his family was without a car for a while.

For months I weekly drove them to the store for groceries until they got their car fixed.

I have nothing of value. Except an old beater car. And I used it, and my time to help.

I don't recall if they chipped in gas money. I actually don't think so. (it was not a long trip, just to long to walk with bags)
Why are you trying to convince me you are generous? Even if your story was true and you really were generous that has nothing to do with you not knowing what you are talking about. There are retarded people that would give you the shirt off their back. Your issue is with your lack of intellect.

Thought I would try to shake you out of your normal stimulus response cycle.

Story is true. You ever help out a buddy like that?
I dont know why you dont realize you lack the intellect to effect me. Its like someone told you that you were smarter than me and you fell for it.

I don't care if you are smarter than me or not.

What is the most you even lent a buddy?
Of course you care. If you didnt you wouldnt have tried shake me.

I dont lend money unless someone insists on signing a promissory note. I give money away and if I get it back cool. Why do you ask and what does that have to do with the OP?

Before one can lend money one must HAVE money. Unless, of course, they just allow others to use their EBT card ir food stamps with some hope of the value one day being returned.

I recall when I was in high school. Friend of mine, his family was without a car for a while.

For months I weekly drove them to the store for groceries until they got their car fixed.

I have nothing of value. Except an old beater car. And I used it, and my time to help.

I don't recall if they chipped in gas money. I actually don't think so. (it was not a long trip, just to long to walk with bags)
Why are you trying to convince me you are generous? Even if your story was true and you really were generous that has nothing to do with you not knowing what you are talking about. There are retarded people that would give you the shirt off their back. Your issue is with your lack of intellect.

I dont know why you dont realize you lack the intellect to effect me. Its like someone told you that you were smarter than me and you fell for it.

I dont lend money unless someone insists on signing a promissory note. I give money away and if I get it back cool. Why do you ask and what does that have to do with the OP?

NOpe. I try to shake you because I can't believe you are as you present yourself.

I cannot believe that someone can be such an unthinking brute as yourself.

Just though I would ask some sideways questions see if anything more promising would shake loose.

NOthing to do with the OP.

NOpe. I try to shake you because I can't believe you are as you present yourself.

I cannot believe that someone can be such an unthinking brute as yourself.

Just though I would ask some sideways questions see if anything more promising would shake loose.

NOthing to do with the OP.
The good thing about the internet is that you are far away and never have to deal with me in person. Be thankful of that. However, If I were to meet you in person I doubt you would say the dumb things you say on this board.

Threats only prove that it's easier to offend those who make careers out of taking umbrage instead of cash.
If you think that was a threat then you must be a white boy that is timid. Dont worry....I figured as much anyway.
Even dykes don't want black babies. Go figure!
I guess you were too stupid to check before making a monkey of yourself again. :laugh:

Woman sues sperm bank after racial mix-up - CNN.com

"Two years later, Cramblett and Zinkon are moms to a mixed race African-American girl named Payton, whom they love "unconditionally." But even that bond hasn't been enough to protect them from the emotional and social challenges they admittedly, were not prepared for.

"There are things I don't feel I have the background to even know. It is things we have to go out and research and talk to people and figure out how to do as simple as a daily chore of doing your hair," Cramblett told CNN."

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.

And blacks whose mouths run faster that their minds occasionally miss the point or many, many things......

For which it's fun to use words of three or more syllables when conversing with them - to watch the veil of confusion descend upon their faces!

Uncle Ferd says she should get in touch with him...

... he guarantees satisfaction...

... an' mebbe cure her of her lesbianism to boot!

Biracial people are the fastest growing demographic in the country. The racist lesbian, and the racist assholes on this thread, are irrelevant.

Threats only prove that it's easier to offend those who make careers out of taking umbrage instead of cash.
If you think that was a threat then you must be a white boy that is timid. Dont worry....I figured as much anyway.
I guess you were too stupid to check before making a monkey of yourself again. :laugh:

"Two years later, Cramblett and Zinkon are moms to a mixed race African-American girl named Payton, whom they love "unconditionally." But even that bond hasn't been enough to protect them from the emotional and social challenges they admittedly, were not prepared for.

"There are things I don't feel I have the background to even know. It is things we have to go out and research and talk to people and figure out how to do as simple as a daily chore of doing your hair," Cramblett told CNN."

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.
How can you help but love that little girl. That doesn't change the fact that she is embarrassed about having a mixed race child....She obviously need psychological help

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.
How can you help but love that little girl. That doesn't change the fact that she is embarrassed about having a mixed race child....She obviously need psychological help

Her reasons might seen minor to you, but they are hardly crazy.

so, this thread is simply about her being a lesbian using a sperm bank to get pregnant?

Not about the sperm bank who messed up...

Do you all actually believe there are not lawsuits against sperm banks by other straight women, or a straight woman would not expect restitution for the negligence of the sperm bank?

You all are so easy to read........... you could care less about this little girl....

it's the fact that the mother who was wronged, is a lesbian.... that makes this so tantalizing to you.....a person that you believe is a bigot...she must be, right?

yes, of course....

Shakes head....and sighs...

The little girl is so cute.. ..WTF is wrong with this women? Besides the fact that she looks like a man and buys sperm to get pregnant. The little girls hair isn't anymore kinky than mine

Jennifer-Cramblett_3060293b.jpg

A white woman who sued after she was accidentally impregnated with the sperm of an African American man will be forced to refile the lawsuit after an Illinois judge tossed out her claim against the sperm bank.

Jennifer Cramblett filed suit against Midwest Sperm Bank in 2014 because she was artificially inseminated with sperm from the wrong donor and gave birth to a mixed-race daughter.

The sperm bank apologized and refunded part of the cost to Cramblett and her partner Amanda Zinkon. But Cramblett’s suit alleged that the mistake caused her and her family stress, pain, suffering and medical expenses. And, the suit said, in Cramblett’s predominantly white community, she feared that her daughter, Payton, now 3, would grow up feeling like an “outcast.”

Getting a young daughter’s hair cut is not particularly stressful for most mothers, but to Jennifer it is not a routine matter, because Payton has hair typical of an African American girl,” the lawsuit said. “To get a decent cut, Jennifer must travel to a black neighborhood, far from where she lives, where she is obviously different in appearance, and not overtly welcome.”

White woman accidentally impregnated with black man’s sperm loses legal battle

ROFLMNAO! HILARIOUS!

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.

The bitch looks and dresses like a man and buys sperm from a sperm bank to get pregnant. She also doesn't like black people because they are black. Psychotherapy is defiantly needed:thup:

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.

The bitch looks and dresses like a man and buys sperm from a sperm bank to get pregnant. She also doesn't like black people because they are black. Psychotherapy is defiantly needed:thup:

Being a dyke isn't normally considered crazy in this day and age.

Neither is wanting a kid that looks like you.

This woman violated a taboo, ie NOT being color blind (as a white person).

That's all.

She is the one who was "harmed" by an incompetent sperm bank.

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.

Being a dyke isn't normally considered crazy in this day and age.

Neither is wanting a kid that looks like you.

This woman violated a taboo, ie NOT being color blind (as a white person).

That's all.

She is the one who was "harmed" by an incompetent sperm bank.

Yeah in "this day and age" neither is Bruce Jenner:uhoh3: How can you be harmed by being blessed with a beautiful little girl? The bitch is nuts :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back