Racist lesbian buys sperm and doesn't like the result

She should get psychological help, and she lost the lawsuit.
She should get some money. The company messed up and gave her a Black child she has no clue how to care for. At least she was smart enough to seek the help of Black people. I hope she wins the retry.
We are all born the same, and require the same care... Get a clue will you?
Sorry but you are a jackass. There are needs particular to a Black child you have no clue about. Most white women that have biracial children find this out one way or another. If you were Black you would have some credibility.

What needs? This should be hilarious
Youre white. When you have a black child then and only then will you need to know.

Hey, you think I needed a black barber back in the day?..:lol:

12-20-2014Highschoolpic_zpscaf5341d.jpg

This is a good example of one of the reasons why you don't want to have a black child.

Because of people like this, there is a large "industry" out there looking to fill your black child's head with hatred and bile.
Too late. I already have Black children. Its pretty much inevitable since I am Black myself.

I was more implying a generic "YOU" sort of focused on the woman in the OP.

My point about you wanting to fill up the minds of any "black" children you can with hatred and bile stands.
Then dont reply to my post stupid. It would have sufficed to just posted something without replying to my post. Anyway I was glad to use your post as a stage.

D'uh. I was using you as an example of what you would NOT want to your black child to be exposed to.

You and people like you are out there trying to fill every black person's head with your poison.
I dont care what you were using. I said dont reply to my post if you have a problem with me answering you.

Who said I had a problem with you answering me?

She should get some money. The company messed up and gave her a Black child she has no clue how to care for. At least she was smart enough to seek the help of Black people. I hope she wins the retry.
Sorry but you are a jackass. There are needs particular to a Black child you have no clue about. Most white women that have biracial children find this out one way or another. If you were Black you would have some credibility.

Youre white. When you have a black child then and only then will you need to know.

I think you need some sun. You look like a biracial kid I went to school with.

You opened this can of worms, what special needs? LMAO You're an idiot

He will never answer because he knows that the more honest his is, the more obvious that he is full of shit.
I'll never answer that question because what cave monkeys want to know is not on my list of concerns. This isnt a discussion this is a soliloquy.

Stop being a tool, there are no special needs. LOL What a dumb ass thing to claim

Too late. I already have Black children. Its pretty much inevitable since I am Black myself.

My point about you wanting to fill up the minds of any "black" children you can with hatred and bile stands.
Then dont reply to my post stupid. It would have sufficed to just posted something without replying to my post. Anyway I was glad to use your post as a stage.

D'uh. I was using you as an example of what you would NOT want to your black child to be exposed to.

You and people like you are out there trying to fill every black person's head with your poison.
I dont care what you were using. I said dont reply to my post if you have a problem with me answering you.

I did son.

He will never answer because he knows that the more honest his is, the more obvious that he is full of shit.
I'll never answer that question because what cave monkeys want to know is not on my list of concerns. This isnt a discussion this is a soliloquy.

LOL!

You are so full of shit. And you think you are clever. I sometimes feel sorry for you as you are to dim to realize how bad you make yourself look.

I still hope that you are a white fantasist.

Stop being a tool, there are no special needs. LOL What a dumb ass thing to claim
Stop being a pink monkey. Actually there are specific needs for Black children.

My hair is more kinky than that little girl, so is my whole family's . Do we need a black barber?

LOL!

You are so full of shit. And you think you are clever. I sometimes feel sorry for you as you are to dim to realize how bad you make yourself look.

I still hope that you are a white fantasist.
You may think I am clever. This is just a normal state for me. I give you permission to feel sorry. Whatever you need to rationalize your lack of intelligence is fine with me.

No there isn't. LMAO damn son, that may be the dumbest thing I've read on this board next to Rderp and Guno's garbage

I did son.

So you are trying to tell me that I "have a problem" with you answering me, even though I am not aware of it?

:dig:

My hair is more kinky than that little girl, so is my whole family's . Do we need a black barber?
Why would you need a Black barber? There are a lot of white boys that cut Black guys hair now.

Dyke deserves it. Now she can be an even bigger freak of nature. Dyke with halfbreed kid.

No there isn't. LMAO damn son, that may be the dumbest thing I've read on this board next to Rderp and Guno's garbage
Yes there is. The dumbest thing you heard is the first word you uttered.

I did son.

So you are trying to tell me that I "have a problem" with you answering me, even though I am not aware of it?

I'm not trying to tell you anything. I am telling you.

No there isnt't and this leads me to believe you're not really black

Yes there is and what you believe about me being Black isnt releveant.

No there isn't tool, you're lying. Nothing more and nothing less. End of discussion

No there isn't tool, you're lying. Nothing more and nothing less. End of discussion
Yes there is pink monkey. Youre ignorant. Youre dismissed now.

I did son.

I'm not trying to tell you anything. I am telling you.

I guess I was trying to give you the option of an "out" to walk back your stupidity.

But, not you. YOu keep digging yourself deeper into your hole.

Forum List

Back