Racist lgbts target black man's appointment

So you support incest and polygamy?

Rhode Island does. If a US state does that's good enough for me. Well on the incest part at least.

15-1-4
TITLE 15
Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 15-1
Persons Eligible to Marry
SECTION 15-1-4

§ 15-1-4 Marriages of kindred allowed by Jewish religion. – The provisions of §§ 15-1-2 and 15-1-3 shall not extend to, or in any way affect, any marriage which shall be solemnized among the Jewish people, within the degrees of affinity or consanguinity allowed by their religion.

Support polygamy as well. At least insofar as religious marriage goes, think it'd be problematic as legal 'civil contract' marriage. But maybe the tax breaks could be limited to the first spouse, and subsequent ones limited to rights like visitation and custody issues.

What do I care who gets married to whom, or how many times?

Equality is equality. Now thanks for clearing up you do not believe in equality. Bigot.

When a man can insert his penis into another man's rectum and produce a viable human offspring, or two gals can muffdive away and produce a baby, then you'll have equality. Until then its just nature dictating the rules. If you're ever of a mind to think that you, a puny human, can set Mother Nature's rules, the next time they predict a landfalling hurricane with a thirty foot storm surge hitting Beaufort, SC like the 1894 storm, go down to the park by the bridge there, the one the with the tabby sidewalk at three feet above mean sea level, and show us afterwards how you weathered the storm.

Equality is equality. Now thanks for clearing up you do not believe in equality. Bigot.

When a man can insert his penis into another man's rectum and produce a viable human offspring, or two gals can muffdive away and produce a baby, then you'll have equality. Until then its just nature dictating the rules. If you're ever of a mind to think that you, a puny human, can set Mother Nature's rules, the next time they predict a landfalling hurricane with a thirty foot storm surge hitting Beaufort, SC like the 1894 storm, go down to the park by the bridge there, the one the with the tabby sidewalk at three feet above mean sea level, and show us afterwards how you weathered the storm.

We can tell that when you see a gay person, your mind IMMEDIATELY jumps to imagining gay sex....much more than any gay person's mind would. Why do you think that is?

Tell me, when the wife has my penis in her mouth and I have my tongue in her vagina, are we still equal, or are we 50% off?

RICHMOND — Opposition is growing in some quarters to Dwight Jones, Gov. Terry McAuliffe’s pick for chairman of the Democratic Party of Virginia, because the Richmond mayor has not declared support for same-sex marriage.

At least four Democrats seeking the party’s nomination for Rep. Jim Moran’s Northern Virginia congressional seat have expressed concern about Jones as chairman.

Leaders in the party’s LGBT community suggest in a statement that picking Jones would signal that the state party is “retreating” on the issue, weeks after a federal judge ruled that Virginia’s ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional.

O m'gosh! You mean this guy didn't put on the rainbow armband and walk lock-step with the Harvey Milk Reicht? :flameth: Get out the pyre and the torches!! It's heresy!! :eek:

So someone in the democratic party isn't pushing the LGBT cult on his constituents who don't want it ?...

GOOD!

Last edited:
So you support incest and polygamy?
o
Do you like pickles and ice cream? That's about as relevant to the topic at hand.

Theyre all sexual perversions. We can toss in pedophilia and necrophilia as well. How can you judge any of these people? And what is the arguement that makes homos differnt than any of these perversions?

Hmmm. That's a tough one. What is the difference between an adult male smoking the pole of another consenting adult male and an adult having sex with a child?

Gosh, I'm stumped! I guess you are right! If one is legal, they should both be legal!

Last edited:
Hmmm. That's a tough one. What is the difference between an adult male smoking the pole of another consenting adult male and an adult having sex with a child?

I'm stumped!

Luckily with the church of LGBT there doesn't have to be a difference. Because their gay icon/messiah, made famous and celebrated by them for his being "the first openly gay politician" liked to sodomize teen boys on drugs. One at least while he was officiating as a father/guardian to the boy.

So yeah, no difference as far as LGBT values are concerned..

Forum List

Back