Racist misogynist bullying Donald is having a strange effect on me

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Pence doesn't seem quite as crazy as he used to seem. He's always been a decent man, but his right leaning uber-Christian beliefs caused him to take positions that the majority of Americans considered .... extreme. I actually have to force myself to recall that when I see him next to Trump.

I never thought Trump would be the thing that might revive Pence's career.

Pence doesn't seem quite as crazy as he used to seem. He's always been a decent man, but his right leaning uber-Christian beliefs caused him to take positions that the majority of Americans considered .... extreme. I actually have to force myself to recall that when I see him next to Trump.

You are an idiot, so what does it matter what you think?

What do you know about Trumps career and what he has done?

IF Trump is so stupid, why dont you do better than he has?

Because you are a shit talking, sugar butt that doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground?

I dont know I am only asking. It would seem a person should know a lot about a person before castigating them like you slander Trump.

So what do you know about his successes, as hat?

Because you are a shit talking, sugar butt that doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground?

I dont know I am only asking. It would seem a person should know a lot about a person before castigating them like you slander Trump.

Trump is a lying sob. It's been documented more times than you have IQ points so stfu, GOMER.

Ah, for the days when Pence was considered extreme. I miss those days.

Trump is a lying sob. It's been documented more times than you have IQ points so stfu, GOMER.
like you care about lying. You have said that much..

Uber Christian! How do you get that? When was the last time he mentioned anything about the Bible or Christians.

Ah, back to your 'Safe Space' kid. Sanders got butt-raped by Hitlery. Trump's the man now. Deal with it. ;)

Forum List

Back