Racist Ms High Cheekbones patronizing black university, "The criminal justice system is RAAACIST."

Speaking Friday at a historically black university, potential Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren delivered what she called “the hard truth about our criminal justice system: It’s racist … I mean front to back.” The Massachusetts senator identified some of the system’s failures: disproportionate arrests of African-Americans for petty drug possession; an overloaded public defender system; and state laws that keep convicted felons from voting even after their sentences are complete. Warren was participating in a Q&A session hosted by Congressional Black Caucus Chairman Cedric Richmond at the historically black Dillard University in New Orleans.

800.jpeg

Warren at black university: Criminal justice system 'racist''

I wonder when their slaves will wake up and realize who their massas are. Just beat down by the democrats. Mentally enslaved.

By the woman who took a job posing as a Native, claiming her Native American traits are her high cheekbones. Underneath her pale skin that is.

Liberalism is an abomination. Everything decent offends them. Including law and order.
Only a rope fixes this.

So here it is, now the right wants to string us up.

Not your scrawny old neck Penelope. You are a follower...a cowardly suck up to power. You would have been a Bolshevik in 1920 Russia and a Nazi in 1936 Germany
What gain would there be to wasting rope on you? Of what use or threat would you possibly be to anyone? Once you saw a few of your betters dangling you would get with the program quick. And then pretend you were there all along.

The right wing obsession with race continues.

Elizabeth Warren brought race up in a speech, so it seems the obsession is hers.

And of course if she also brings up her favoring crunchy peanut butter vs creamy, conservatives are thereby forced to comment on it.

I am long in tooth and prefer creamy over crunchy and put pickles on it, the horror.

She brought it up, the OP responded, is he obsessed or just commenting on Warren’s speech? You responded to the OP, so are you obessed or just responding to the OP?

Seems the person initiating the dialogue, in this case Warren had a take on a controversial issue, a person with a different take responds.

If she spoke of peanut butter then no one would care and those people that paid for her speech would be disappointed. She went with what sells, her choice.

Someone should explain to you the difference between starting a thread on a message board and commenting on the thread. My bet is you wouldn’t understand the difference; you seem quite deficient.

Elizabeth Warren brought race up in a speech, so it seems the obsession is hers.

And of course if she also brings up her favoring crunchy peanut butter vs creamy, conservatives are thereby forced to comment on it.

She brought it up, the OP responded, is he obsessed or just commenting on Warren’s speech? You responded to the OP, so are you obessed or just responding to the OP?

Seems the person initiating the dialogue, in this case Warren had a take on a controversial issue, a person with a different take responds.

If she spoke of peanut butter then no one would care and those people that paid for her speech would be disappointed. She went with what sells, her choice.

Someone should explain to you the difference between starting a thread on a message board and commenting on the thread. My bet is you wouldn’t understand the difference; you seem quite deficient.

Someone should explain to you the difference between a major policitian making a political statement and a person starting a thread commenting on the speech. The rest of your post is just a childish, ignorant cheap shot that didn’t need to be added.

Gotta stop catching the criminals who are disproportionately black. It’s the only fair way left

Someone should explain to you the difference between a major policitian making a political statement and a person starting a thread commenting on the speech. The rest of your post is just a childish, ignorant cheap shot that didn’t need to be added.

Yet here you are responding….amazing!!!!

Thanks for the laugh

Thanks for the laugh

Thank you for showing you have nothing but insults and no real point.

Thanks for the laugh

This is one of Four cornerstones of Lib 101.-do LOL preferably multiple times, call you a dumb ass, add nothing else, and declare themselves Captain of the Debate Team

Thanks for the laugh

I am beginning to think, that she does not know any better.

Speaking Friday at a historically black university, potential Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren delivered what she called “the hard truth about our criminal justice system: It’s racist … I mean front to back.” The Massachusetts senator identified some of the system’s failures: disproportionate arrests of African-Americans for petty drug possession; an overloaded public defender system; and state laws that keep convicted felons from voting even after their sentences are complete. Warren was participating in a Q&A session hosted by Congressional Black Caucus Chairman Cedric Richmond at the historically black Dillard University in New Orleans.

800.jpeg

Warren at black university: Criminal justice system 'racist''

I wonder when their slaves will wake up and realize who their massas are. Just beat down by the democrats. Mentally enslaved.

By the woman who took a job posing as a Native, claiming her Native American traits are her high cheekbones. Underneath her pale skin that is.

Liberalism is an abomination. Everything decent offends them. Including law and order.
Only a rope fixes this.

So here it is, now the right wants to string us up.

The Right or a person on the Right? And does he really think so, or is it hyperbole?

Thanks for the laugh

I am beginning to think, that she does not know any better.

I used to think she was at least reasonable, looks like I missed judged.

Forum List

Back