🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racist New York Councilmember

[

Yanno by that logic nobody needs a quote for anything. We'll just make up words and paint them over their heads. Like speech bubbles.

Aren't comic books fun.

Meanwhile, in this quiet place: Cemetery of the Evergreens in Brooklyn, New York, where Walt Kelly's ashes are believed to have been scattered, there is a haunting sound of weeping for how his masterpiece is being abused.

Seems several Asian Council members don't feel she was being respectful.....Hong Kong-Born Councilwoman Rips Black Colleague s Remarks on Asians Observer

---- and yet even she doesn't try to play the Racism card as you did. She knows better.

In fact your entire link here just reconfirms that the question was about whether there are quotas on the part of NYCHA -- which is the entity Laurie Cumbo was talking to with the question (not the press). The whole article is about that. Did you even read it?

Apparently not, because what you have here is nothing like "ripping". Your headline says that, dishonestly, but that's just another race-baiting gadfly trying to sell papers, and you can't bend over fast enough to shill for them.

Think before posting, dood.

Yup we all know what you would be saying if the Councilperson in question were white and the supposed bloc of new people were black.

Yup we all know what you would be saying if the Councilperson in question were white and the supposed bloc of new people were black.

Aaaaaand right back to Speculation Fallacy. Lather, rinse repeat. We just did this last night. Now he pulls it again.

What the fuck is wrong with stupid people?

Once again -- it hasn't changed since last night -- if there were no value judgment of race in that scenario -- you know, like there isn't in this one -- yeah we do know what I'd be saying. Exactly what I'm saying here. Verbatim.

At this point I should probably just keep an archive of these posts to cut-and-paste every time one of you race-baiting yahoos tries to stir up the shit.. It's the same song and dance every time.

Forum List

Back