Racist POS loses his business for being a racist POS

When I read the headline, I thought it was going to be about Al Sharpton.

Tards are so damn tolerant and forgiving.

The man made a mistake and his life is over. This is where the resentment toward privileged blacks comes from.
Can you define this term "privileged blacks" for me please?

I'd like to be on the same page here.

You're an idiot if you're going to follow someone over a traffic incident and confront them instead of going on with your life.

The guy is an even bigger idiot for being a racist.

I don't care what happens to him.

He can rename his business, and be up and running again in no time. This will have faded from most potential customers memories before the next news cycle.

This has nothing to do with your bogeyman. Perhaps you shouldn`t try to think.
What bogeyman? You said racist piece of shit, he is one of the first people that come up. He ranks right up there with David Duke and Michelle Obama.
The only people who care about Al Sharpton are FOX news viewers. He`s insignificant to normal people.

This has nothing to do with your bogeyman. Perhaps you shouldn`t try to think.
What bogeyman? You said racist piece of shit, he is one of the first people that come up. He ranks right up there with David Duke and Michelle Obama.
The only people who care about Al Sharpton are FOX news viewers. He`s insignificant to normal people.
I don’t and never have watched fox. He isn’t insignificant. He creates race barriers, lies about incidents real and imagined all to make a profit and then defrauds the government by not paying his taxes. So, if we want to talk about pieces of shit, he ranks right up there.

Wonder how the heating and cooling business is doing after all the free advertising?
He`s done. He can move to a trailer park and collect welfare now.
Jeffrey Whitman: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Should never call him the “N” word. We don’t know what happened previous to this to know what created the outrage.

No matter what, if someone cuts you off, or whatever else and causes you a delay to the point where you're pissed off, but further delay your trip by following them just to tell them off, you're kinda fuckin stupid.

You're totally stupid if you do so in a business truck with a phone number on it.

You've achieved libturd stupid when you start calling people n!gger, due to a minor set back in a business truck with a phone number on it.

Forum List

Back