Racist POS loses his business for being a racist POS

This guy is too stupid to know he`s being recorded ?

I feel so bad for that guy. How angry must you be to follow somebody even if they DID cut you off? What is wrong with your life if you have to do that? And I HATE that word he used.

He's all kinds of stupid for doing this, with all that information on his truck door. Stone. Cold. Stupid. Usually I'm not for people losing their livelihood for transgressions but this dude laid his own trap.

Womp Womp.

I'm loving the Sharpton deflection tactic the right wing nuts on this thread are using.
Not a deflection The guy in the van was racist so is Sharpton.
I have no idea whether or not Sharpton is a racist but if he is does that justify your own racism?

You don't know if Sharpton is racist, however you say I am when I haven't said anything racist.

You dug deep to pull out your Sharpton card which is what racists like to do in an effort to justify their own racism. You don`t need to actually say anything racist to out yourself. Case closed.

Funny how the closet racists on this site either blame the man or Al Sharpton or the ever popular "what about black racists??"

Yes there are black racists -- and if one of them happened to have followed a man to his house, yelling at him -- and if out of fear for his life, shot that black racist --- all of you closet racists would be cheering..

but the black man didn't shoot this man, he didn't cuss the man or threaten the man (mad black man/woman stereotype debunked) -- and you closet racists still find ways to blame everyone but the racist guy in the video

Last edited:

I feel so bad for that guy. How angry must you be to follow somebody even if they DID cut you off? What is wrong with your life if you have to do that? And I HATE that word he used.

He's all kinds of stupid for doing this, with all that information on his truck door. Stone. Cold. Stupid. Usually I'm not for people losing their livelihood for transgressions but this dude laid his own trap.

Womp Womp.

I'm loving the Sharpton deflection tactic the right wing nuts on this thread are using.
I have no idea whether or not Sharpton is a racist but if he is does that justify your own racism?

You don't know if Sharpton is racist, however you say I am when I haven't said anything racist.

You dug deep to pull out your Sharpton card which is what racists like to do in an effort to justify their own racism. You don`t need to actually say anything racist to out yourself. Case closed.

Case isn't closed. I agree that the guy is a racist and said he shouldn't have said what he said. Sharpton is a racist, one doesn't need to dig deep. In your mind if someone is truthfull about a black person being a racist, that means that person is a racist. You got caught making an ignorant statement and now you are trying to cover it up with B.S.

Womp Womp.

Case isn't closed. I agree that the guy is a racist and said he shouldn't have said what he said. Sharpton is a racist, one doesn't need to dig deep. In your mind if someone is truthfull about a black person being a racist, that means that person is a racist. You got caught making an ignorant statement and now you are trying to cover it up with B.S.

Sharpton is racist .....he hates white people and believes he is superior to white people -- he probably even had white people killed via his many black racist hate groups -- we just don't know about them because of the liberal media

There..............now back to the topic at hand......Would you have defended this man being shot because he posed a reasonable threat to the one filming the incident?

but the black man didn't shoot this man, he didn't cuss the man or threaten the man (mad black man/woman stereotype debunked) -- and you closet racists still find ways to blame everyone but the racist guy in the video
That's not what has sane people upset. A man's LIFE is ruined because he OFFENDED a black man/woman
This would not happen if the races were reversed.

Typical Republican. They think they own this country. Even the ones without teeth.

That's not what has sane people upset. A man's LIFE is ruined because he OFFENDED a black man/woman
If she was white and he was black, he wouldn't be calling her the N word.

Did that really have to be explained?

This is what happens to anyone that lives in urban America... They lose all commonsense along with any sort of decency. “Blame the other guy”… LOL

Sane and racist are not interchangeable words -- sane people are upset by the fact this guy followed a person to his home and racially attacked him -- while the man being attacked remained calm and respectful -- even wishing for the man to be blessed -- racists hate when black folks have the moral high ground so they flail aimlessly like you are doing..

Being racist was more important to this idiot than feeding his family, so fuck him and anyone trying to defend him

Sane and racist are not interchangeable words -- sane people are upset by the fact this guy followed a person to his home and racially attacked him -- while the man being attacked remained calm and respectful -- even wishing for the man to be blessed -- racists hate when black folks have the moral high ground so they flail aimlessly like you are doing..

Being racist was more important to this idiot than feeding his family, so fuck him and anyone trying to defend him

He called him a vile name to inflict maximum insult over a driving dispute. It is a pejorative.

Womp Womp.

lol black racism is blatant, open, and as common as dirt, like nasty communicable diseases among homosexuals. No need for any digging at all, much less 'deep'.

Now to kill this post cyka ! Hypocrites can often dish it out but can't take it LOL awwww poor wittle babyeeee.

21317723_469102373454944_4921220799851709692_n.jpg

Forum List

Back