Racist POS loses his business for being a racist POS

You're an idiot if you're going to follow someone over a traffic incident and confront them instead of going on with your life.

The guy is an even bigger idiot for being a racist.

I don't care what happens to him.

This sums it up nicely for me. The van driver acted like a moron, regardless of whether he was cut off or not.

It was over for him the second he followed the person home like a creep show. Unstable and racist is a deadly combination.

This guy is too stupid to know he`s being recorded ?

Thread title says he lost his business.

have a link to that?

Do you need one for real?

Realistically I'm surprised he is still alive. I don't believe he will be in business much longer. His banks are likely to stop working with him once a few moonbats start calling them, I know I would not want his truck parked in front of my house, and I'm pretty sure the guy has to be an idiot due to his actions, so I wouldn't want him fucking up my AC System.

If black people paid the same price for their racism there would be no black owned businesses.

If black people paid the same price for their racism there would be no black owned businesses.
THIS right here!!!

tenor.gif

Wonder how the heating and cooling business is doing after all the free advertising?
He`s done. He can move to a trailer park and collect welfare now.
Jeffrey Whitman: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Should never call him the “N” word. We don’t know what happened previous to this to know what created the outrage.

No matter what, if someone cuts you off, or whatever else and causes you a delay to the point where you're pissed off, but further delay your trip by following them just to tell them off, you're kinda fuckin stupid.

You're totally stupid if you do so in a business truck with a phone number on it.

You've achieved libturd stupid when you start calling people n!gger, due to a minor set back in a business truck with a phone number on it.
I agree with all your points. I never said he should have followed him. I also said he should have never called him the name. I simply stated we don't know what happened before.

This guy is too stupid to know he`s being recorded ?

Lesson: if you're going to assassinate your own character, don't do it on video. Worldwide distribution of stupidity is just a click away--and in a work van at that.

Why are white guys such cowards? This punk ass, wrinkled up, feral would never say this to a Black man
He's an idiot...he probably lives with so much anger because he is failing in business.....he will get his payback for being so mean and hateful....

So let's not pretend this kind of thing doesn't happen any more.
Who the fuck is doing that?????

Racism in America isn't institutional anymore.

You act like racism must be totally eradicated. As if being a racist should be a capital offense.

Good luck with that.

So let's not pretend this kind of thing doesn't happen any more.
Who the fuck is doing that?????
Racism in America isn't institutional anymore.
You act like racism must be totally eradicated. As if being a racist should be a capital offense. Good luck with that.
I've run into quite a few righties who pretend that racism is essentially a myth.

Institutional racism is one thing; everyday racism is another.

As we see on this thread, some on the right want to deflect even when it's this obvious. They refuse to take it head on, and it's noticeable.

Forum List

Back