Racist POS loses his business for being a racist POS

This wrinkled up troglodyte got exactly what he deserved. I would have hocked a loogie and spit in his pale face just to watch him turn red.

Ah, by the thread title I thought Al Sharpton had been caught taking another bribe and got arrested for it this time. Turns out to be just another racist hate crime against a white business, because some parasite cried and sniveled about something or other. Fake news again.

He can rename his business, and be up and running again in no time. This will have faded from most potential customers memories before the next news cycle.

There will be a Chic Fila Effect, hopefully.

Womp Womp.

I'm loving the Sharpton deflection tactic the right wing nuts on this thread are using.

So let's not pretend this kind of thing doesn't happen any more.

Buuuuuuuttttt, Stormy, you go around claiming that racism is being used by the regressives and PC Police to cow white people, which is why they voted for Trump, and it's not a thing anymore.

Um... no, this guy is one of your peeps. Own him.

I've run into quite a few righties who pretend that racism is essentially a myth.

Institutional racism is one thing; everyday racism is another.

As we see on this thread, some on the right want to deflect even when it's this obvious. They refuse to take it head on, and it's noticeable.

But you spend more time complaining about the "Regressives" who challenge bigotry than the right wingers who spout it...

Again, this guy is one of your peeps, the poor oppressed white man who can't get by in this world. Embrace him, buddy.

This guy is too stupid to know he`s being recorded ?

I feel so bad for that guy. How angry must you be to follow somebody even if they DID cut you off? What is wrong with your life if you have to do that? And I HATE that word he used.

He's all kinds of stupid for doing this, with all that information on his truck door. Stone. Cold. Stupid. Usually I'm not for people losing their livelihood for transgressions but this dude laid his own trap.

Womp Womp.

I'm loving the Sharpton deflection tactic the right wing nuts on this thread are using.
Sharpton`s a racist but they`re not? :)
And I also want to know what does Sharpton have to do with this racist man's rant?

It's like they think of the first famous black person that comes to mind.
Not the first famous black person a famous black racist. Lighten up Francis it was a joke.

I feel so bad for that guy. How angry must you be to follow somebody even if they DID cut you off? What is wrong with your life if you have to do that? And I HATE that word he used.

He's all kinds of stupid for doing this, with all that information on his truck door. Stone. Cold. Stupid. Usually I'm not for people losing their livelihood for transgressions but this dude laid his own trap.

Womp Womp.

Not a deflection The guy in the van was racist so is Sharpton.
I have no idea whether or not Sharpton is a racist but if he is does that justify your own racism?

Womp Womp.

Not a deflection The guy in the van was racist so is Sharpton.
I have no idea whether or not Sharpton is a racist but if he is does that justify your own racism?

You don't know if Sharpton is racist, however you say I am when I haven't said anything racist.

Forum List

Back