racist rw gun shop owner turned shooter away from ammo purchase

Did the guy ever get his body armor?

Don't think so. Wasn't he shot.

Good point.

So, he only went to one store for body armor and then gave up? He, also while attempting to acquire body armor decided to speak Arabic in a gun store?

Sounds fishy.

Well, dude may have been a religious zealot, possibly a tad crazy but judging by the credentials he supposedly had I don't think he was stupid. Maybe he subconsciously wanted to be caught. Had he wanted the body armor he would have had it.

Good point.

So, he only went to one store for body armor and then gave up? He, also while attempting to acquire body armor decided to speak Arabic in a gun store?

Sounds fishy.
He was denied ammo. A fact you conveniently left out
apparently he got his ammo from somewhere.

Good point.

Sounds fishy.
He was denied ammo. A fact you conveniently left out
apparently he got his ammo from somewhere.

I get mine at Walmart

Why is the store camera video "grainy"? This is 2016 for Christ's sake. Every surveillance camera is digital now no? The store I would assume is well lit & the camera placed well in case they are robbed right? Were they using a vcr?

Good point.

Sounds fishy.

Well, dude may have been a religious zealot, possibly a tad crazy but judging by the credentials he supposedly had I don't think he was stupid. Maybe he subconsciously wanted to be caught. Had he wanted the body armor he would have had it.

If you're comfortable with the assumption. I see no reason to be one way or the other.

Why isn't the left wanting to shut this guy down for denying a gay Muslim service? It's an outrage!

Forum List

Back