🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racist! Sexist! Anti-Gay!- The Leftist Mantra

LockeJaw

VIP Member
Mar 18, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Though not really a recent phenomena, the left's mantra of "Racist! Sexist! Anti-Gay!" has become louder recently. Especially on Internet message boards, news comment sections, & the like.

After years of witnessing this shout down tactic, one thing seems to be clear. These morons have shouted themselves stupid & seem to really believe that all they need to do to win an argument is label their opposition with their mantra.

Like being a racist or sexist or any other 'ist Hated by the left automatically makes someone's arguments null and void. Which is retarded, but that's leftists for you...

So, I have a question..oh enlightened left wing geniuses, Abraham Lincoln was a racist(and Ive heard the rumor of him being a fag, it's unsubstantiated so save that for another thread), he wanted to ship the slaves back to Africa & didn't believe black folks could ever assimilate into western culture.

So if being racist invalidates one's position automatically- Does that mean Lincoln was wrong in everything he did? According to your idiotic logic, liberals...it does.

Last edited:
I see more conservatives playing the race game than liberals...disagree with a pseudo-con...you are racist.

We should keep track. I am willing to bet that pseudo-cons on this forum accuse democrats and blacks racist 5 times more than liberals and blacks. Maybe 10 times more...

Are you saying you're not anti-gay?

Depends on what "anti-gay" means. What do you mean when you use that term?

Opposing gay marriage.

As for Lincoln, he could've believed that blacks were demons sent to destroy America. But he signed his name on the paper.

Cons always point out that Obama used to be against gay marriage like it's a smoking gun that makes Democrats look stupid. But in practice he's defending their rights because it's the right thing to do. So who cares what he believes?

I understand your views on homosexuality. For the most part, we agree. I don't think I am homophobic or hateful, but many gays say that I am because I simply disagree with their world view.

You, on the other hand, are pretty vocal and hateful with your terminology and how you treat gays...calling them faggots, fudge packers, and the rest of the nonsense. You have no room to complain if a gay person calls you a name in return.

That's not what this thread is about, but I have noticed many threads by some on the right here that are undoubtably racist... Say things that definitely fit MY interpetation of what racism is anyway... The left created so much utter bullshit like critical theory which is actually just user-friendly cultural marxism & victimhood mongering....Now it seems that just breathing air you're a bigot. These idiots like to refer to themselves as "educated" when it is clear they have been brainwashed. Uniformity to the point of insanity.

And they're teaching our children, running our media, and even our government.

What some asshole redneck says here has no bearing on my life whatsoever.

Probably lost an ex to a brother, haha!

That's not what this thread is about, but I have noticed many threads by some on the right here that are undoubtably racist... Say things that definitely fit MY interpetation of what racism is anyway... The left created so much utter bullshit like critical theory which is actually just user-friendly cultural marxism & victimhood mongering....Now it seems that just breathing air you're a bigot. These idiots like to refer to themselves as "educated" when it is clear they have been brainwashed. Uniformity to the point of insanity.

And they're teaching our children, running our media, and even our government.

What some asshole redneck says here has no bearing on my life whatsoever.

Probably lost an ex to a brother, haha!

Opposing gay marriage.

As for Lincoln, he could've believed that blacks were demons sent to destroy America. But he signed his name on the paper.

Cons always point out that Obama used to be against gay marriage like it's a smoking gun that makes Democrats look stupid. But in practice he's defending their rights because it's the right thing to do. So who cares what he believes?
I oppose the very idea of two people of the same sex forming a union as being considered the equivelant of a traditional, male & female marriage. I oppose the idea that homosexuality should be held up as some special thing, when it has no benefits to society, it's selfishness defined. And that is fine, do as you please, just don't expect everyone to bow down to your agenda.

Not gonna happen.

I understand your views on homosexuality. For the most part, we agree. I don't think I am homophobic or hateful, but many gays say that I am because I simply disagree with their world view.

You, on the other hand, are pretty vocal and hateful with your terminology and how you treat gays...calling them faggots, fudge packers, and the rest of the nonsense. You have no room to complain if a gay person calls you a name in return.

I'm in the same boat with your Nutz.....

Opposing gay marriage.

I oppose the very idea of two people of the same sex forming a union as being considered the equivelant of a traditional, male & female marriage. I oppose the idea that homosexuality should be held up as some special thing, when it has no benefits to society, it's selfishness defined. And that is fine, do as you please, just don't expect everyone to bow down to your agenda.

Not gonna happen.

What benefits are their of senior citizens getting married?
If you believe in God you surely should believe that people can and should love each other...no matter their sexual orientation, race, physical status or religion.....God was not married to Mary when he impregnated her...yet to Christians it was a great benefit from the occurrence..God was evidently not into traditional marriages...

Last edited:
Lockejaw should know what it is to be sexist, homophobic, and racist.

This is a silly OP.

I oppose the idea that homosexuality should be held up as some special thing, when it has no benefits to society, it's selfishness defined. And that is fine, do as you please, just don't expect everyone to bow down to your agenda.

Not gonna happen.

Did you know that more than 75% of Orphans worldwide go unadopted every year? And that in the last census 65,000 adopted children lived with gay parents?

Also how about this for selfish: Anti-gay people causing immeasurable psychological damage to gay people because of their poor feeeeeelings.

I'm not complaining. Just saying it seems the left has shouted itself into a trance & seem to believe because somebody is or could possibly be a "bigot" of whatever variety, that it makes said "bigot" wrong about EVERYTHING.

So you see, I am not complaining at all. More like ridiculing...

I'm in the same boat with your Nutz.....

I oppose the idea that homosexuality should be held up as some special thing, when it has no benefits to society, it's selfishness defined. And that is fine, do as you please, just don't expect everyone to bow down to your agenda.

Not gonna happen.

Did you know that more than 75% of Orphans worldwide go unadopted every year? And that in the last census 65,000 adopted children lived with gay parents?

Also how about this for selfish: Anti-gay people causing immeasurable psychological damage to gay people because of their poor feeeeeelings.

As opposed to the psychological damage to children...orphans or not? I agree with LJ, to the point that the homosexual agenda is dangerous to the moral fabric of any society. I believe it is a choice and I think their political effort to legitimize their behavior is amoral...BUT, despite my feelings, I believe they deserve to be treated with respect and common decency. I think it is wrong to demean gays by calling them faggots and other nasty names.

I'm not complaining. Just saying it seems the left has shouted itself into a trance & seem to believe because somebody is or could possibly be a "bigot" of whatever variety, that it makes said "bigot" wrong about EVERYTHING.

So you see, I am not complaining at all. More like ridiculing...

And my point is that pseudo-cons and their ilk are the ones shouting themselves into a trance - calling everyone everything racist if anyone dares to disagree.

As opposed to the psychological damage to children...orphans or not? I agree with LJ, to the point that the homosexual agenda is dangerous to the moral fabric of any society. I believe it is a choice and I think their political effort to legitimize their behavior is amoral...

If you believe it is a choice, then you must ignore all research done into physical differences between gay and straight people and natural occurrences in nature across non-human species.

What psychological damages are gay people inflicting on children, and why is it okay for psychological damage to be done to gay children?

As opposed to the psychological damage to children...orphans or not? I agree with LJ, to the point that the homosexual agenda is dangerous to the moral fabric of any society. I believe it is a choice and I think their political effort to legitimize their behavior is amoral...

If you believe it is a choice, then you must ignore all research done into physical differences between gay and straight people and natural occurrences in nature across non-human species.
I am yet to see any such research.
What psychological damages are gay people inflicting on children, and why is it okay for psychological damage to be done to gay children?
To begin with, the justification and legitimization of a poor lifestyle choice.

I just return their hate right back to them. I do plan on toning it down a little on the boards, I think you all know where I stand. And really, I do not HATE all gays. I hate the radical homosexual agenda. You know the types that put out filth such as the "Fck H8" campaign? Seriously, I am not heavily religious...but that verse about the end times when good would be as evil & evil would be as good sure hits it right on the head with this society currently.

I am yet to see any such research.
To begin with, the justification and legitimization of a poor lifestyle choice.

Haven't seen the research? You should look it up.

Forum List

Back