Racist, Sexist Border Patrol Agents on Facebook

I think it's because you revel in being obtuse. Concern trolling as a mod? Bravo. No wonder this place is the way it is.

Obtuse?

Please point out any racist content in either of those cut and pastes made by Trump.

Yes, obtuse. The Orange Virus isn't overtly racist, but he definitely uses dog whistles.

Do you not know the full story of that article? The Central Park 5 were wrongfully convicted. That article was printed to sway public opinion into a lynch mob mentality, and it worked. He's still doubling down on this stupidity even today, after the suspects were exonerated.

and you failed to provide documentation form either of those cut and pastes to back up your claim.

I gave you links providing context, didn't I? You're being purposefully obtuse, Mr. Moderator.

and still haven't proven racism.

Calling people thugs is NOT racist, and that was the term he used to describe the 5.

Go away, little man...

see if you can find a way to remove your foot from your mouth

More proof, Your Obtuseness..

Obtuse?

Please point out any racist content in either of those cut and pastes made by Trump.

Yes, obtuse. The Orange Virus isn't overtly racist, but he definitely uses dog whistles.

Do you not know the full story of that article? The Central Park 5 were wrongfully convicted. That article was printed to sway public opinion into a lynch mob mentality, and it worked. He's still doubling down on this stupidity even today, after the suspects were exonerated.

and you failed to provide documentation form either of those cut and pastes to back up your claim.

I gave you links providing context, didn't I? You're being purposefully obtuse, Mr. Moderator.

Calling people thugs is NOT racist, and that was the term he used to describe the 5.

Go away, little man...

yes...

proof you had to go 45 years into the past to find something to back you up.

Stop chewing your toenails.

Go away, little man...

yes...

Ah, but it's still proof, now isn't it, Mr. Moderator? You seem to have an aversion to historical references when it comes to understanding foundations of ones character. I wonder why that is...

Go away, little man...

yes...

Ah, but it's still proof, now isn't it, Mr. Moderator? You seem to have an aversion to historical references when it comes to understanding foundations of ones character. I wonder why that is...
The reason it “is” is because 50-150 years ago is irrelevant. Conservatives strive for a bright future, liberals play victims over the very long ago.

Last edited:

Go away, little man...

yes...

and you have a problem finding anything CURRENT to back up your claims.

I imagine you were one of the fools that claimed Bush was a drunk, because of a drunk driving charge 30 years earlier.

Stop living in the past, find something within the last 5-10 years.

Go away, little man...

yes...

I imagine you were one of the fools that claimed Bush was a drunk, because of a drunk driving charge 30 years earlier.

Stop living in the past, find something within the last 5-10 years.
AMEN

Racist and sexist has now come to mean describing the general behaviors accurately.

And this is exactly what CRCs approve up.....the sexual attack on women....
Racism and sexism are big parts of MAGA, and most conservatives have always endorsed both. Since Trump moved into the White House, they no longer see any need to hide their bigotry and cowardice.

Inside the Secret Border Patrol Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths and Post Sexist Memes — ProPublica

"Members of a secret Facebook group for current and former Border Patrol agents joked about the deaths of migrants, discussed throwing burritos at Latino members of Congress visiting a detention facility in Texas on Monday and posted a vulgar illustration depicting Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez engaged in oral sex with a detained migrant, according to screenshots of their postings."
There's a reason why INCEL has risen up.
Is INCEL something like BBW?

The reason it “is” is because 50-150 years ago is irrelevant.

Establishing a pattern of behavior is hardly irrelevant

Conservatives strive for a bright future, liberals play victims over the very long ago.

More hyperbole? Now that's irrelevant.

Establishing a pattern of behavior is hardly irrelevant

Like your side did with Byrd?

Yup, Senator Byrd was a racist til the day he died.

Stop wasting our time.

A pattern of behavior should be all that's required.

Then you would imagine incorrectly, and that is entirely irrelevant. You are using false equivalences again, Mr. Moderator. Alcoholism is a physical and psychological disorder in which sobriety is a distinct possibility. Prejudice/bigotry/racism is deeply rooted in upbringing, culture and environment, which is much, much harder to shake. This is the weakest of weak sauce.

A pattern of behavior should be all that's required.

Then you would imagine incorrectly, and that is entirely irrelevant. You are using false equivalences again, Mr. Moderator. Alcoholism is a physical and psychological disorder in which sobriety is a distinct possibility. Prejudice/bigotry/racism is deeply rooted in upbringing, culture and environment, which is much, much harder to shake. This is the weakest of weak sauce.

You are using false equivalences again,

To counter yours.

This is the weakest of weak sauce.

Not nearly as weak as your claims of Trumps being racist.

Which again is another diversion because you can't prove your statement. You are a bigot, and now a liar.
I have presented documentation of abuse through several links. The fact that you did not rebut them is confirmation of your own failures. You lose.

Look, reread my posts and if need to have someone explain them to you. I never disputed the abuse like you want to claim. It was posted earlier in this thread however you apparently don't remember and your Alzheimer's has kicked in.

Again, my dispute with you is you made a claim that most conservatives are racist and sexist and you have failed time and again to prove that. So, that is why you are a bigot and now a liar. So prove that most conservatives are racist and sexist, I'll give you one more chance and then I am done wasting my time on a person that can't comprehend what they read.
The proof that they are mostly sexist and racist, is proof in and of itself. Take the GOP for example. Any policy that attacks Blacks such as gutting the voting Rights Act, then taking action on that policy to suppress the vote like Kris Kobach did when he purged mostly minority voters, is 100% proof of a racist agenda. The fact that Republicans closed down 868 polls in the south in mostly Black areas is proof of a racist agenda. I didn't lie. What I did do is prove my point. Got a counter argument to it? Fine? Produce it then. Otherwise, shut the hell up about it, because I just proved most Republicans are in fact racists.

You have policies that taken with a partisan slant could seem racist however you haven't proved that most conservatives racist or sexist. You also confuse Republicans and Conservatives. I am a Conservative but I am not a Republican as I dislike their spending and their owing to big business, the same reason I dislike Democrats.
Conservatives vote in the Republican party. No conservative in good conscience is going to vote for a party with a proven track record of racism.

Like your side did with Byrd?

My side? You're nuts, Mr. Moderator. Byrd was certainly a racist POS.

and a democrat til the day he died in the senate

Reelected over, and over and over again.

For nearly 60 years.

not a bad job, for a former Kleagle, was it?

One problem, Mr. Moderator: Robert Byrd is dead. If he were the current leader of our country, then sure, I would likely criticize his racist past all day long. However you're tilting at windmills here and I wonder whats the point of it.

But the entire #metwo movement was started over Libtardo men sexually assaulting women and ANTIFA beats the shit out of anyone who they think is conservative.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It wasn't conservative jackasses that got Trump elected, it was the hardworking decent people in flyover country and we aren't going anywhere.

Keep calling us racists because that's what got Trump elected. Your race card is worn so thin you can see right through it now.
No, what got Trump elected is that he appealed to racists, Xenophobes, etc., and hatred of Hillary. Hillary isn't in the 2020 race. So, we shall see if he loses that part of his support. Trump supporters would still support him if he raped one of their family members.

Which again is another diversion because you can't prove your statement. You are a bigot, and now a liar.
I have presented documentation of abuse through several links. The fact that you did not rebut them is confirmation of your own failures. You lose.

Look, reread my posts and if need to have someone explain them to you. I never disputed the abuse like you want to claim. It was posted earlier in this thread however you apparently don't remember and your Alzheimer's has kicked in.

Again, my dispute with you is you made a claim that most conservatives are racist and sexist and you have failed time and again to prove that. So, that is why you are a bigot and now a liar. So prove that most conservatives are racist and sexist, I'll give you one more chance and then I am done wasting my time on a person that can't comprehend what they read.
The proof that they are mostly sexist and racist, is proof in and of itself. Take the GOP for example. Any policy that attacks Blacks such as gutting the voting Rights Act, then taking action on that policy to suppress the vote like Kris Kobach did when he purged mostly minority voters, is 100% proof of a racist agenda. The fact that Republicans closed down 868 polls in the south in mostly Black areas is proof of a racist agenda. I didn't lie. What I did do is prove my point. Got a counter argument to it? Fine? Produce it then. Otherwise, shut the hell up about it, because I just proved most Republicans are in fact racists.

You have policies that taken with a partisan slant could seem racist however you haven't proved that most conservatives racist or sexist. You also confuse Republicans and Conservatives. I am a Conservative but I am not a Republican as I dislike their spending and their owing to big business, the same reason I dislike Democrats.
Conservatives vote in the Republican party. No conservative in good conscience is going to vote for a party with a proven track record of racism.

If you say no conservative in good conscience is going to vote for a party with a proven track record of racism, then why did you say most conservatives are racist and sexist?
You are contradicting yourself.

Have you ever wondered why CBP ranks dead last at recruiting female agents and officers of any federal law enforcement agency?

Here's your first clue:
20190701-border-patrol-facebook-aoc-hands-c.jpg

"Another is a photo illustration of a smiling President Donald Trump forcing Ocasio-Cortez’s head toward his crotch. The agent who posted the image commented: 'That’s right bitches. The masses have spoken and today democracy won...'"

"Several of the postings reviewed by ProPublica refer to the planned visit by members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, including Ocasio-Cortez and Rep. Veronica Escobar, to a troubled Border Patrol facility outside of El Paso. Agents at the compound in Clint, Texas, have been accused of holding children in neglectful, inhumane conditions.

"One member encouraged Border Patrol agents to hurl a 'burrito at these bitches.'

" Another, apparently a patrol supervisor, wrote, 'Fuck the hoes.' 'There should be no photo ops for these scum buckets,' posted a third member."

Too much MAGA?

Inside the Secret Border Patrol Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths and Post Sexist Memes — ProPublica

Big fucking deal. THey have a hard job and they tell some off color jokes.

You lefties who side with the criminals, are the actual problem. Not them.
Big fucking deal. THey have a hard job and they tell some off color jokes.
If they can't take the heat, stay off the desert.
Customs and Border Protection investigating secret Facebook page where agents allegedly mocked migrant deaths

"'How on earth can CBP's culture be trusted to care for refugees humanely?; she wrote. 'They're threatening violence on members of Congress. How do you think they're treating caged children+families?'
15498592-0-image-a-80_1562007617990.jpg
"After her tour, Ocasio-Cortez wrote in another tweet, 'Just left the 1st CBP facility. I see why CBP officers were being so physically &sexually threatening towards me. Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets. This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.'"

So, you want people to lose their job for making a joke on facebook?
So, you want people to lose their job for making a joke on facebook?
What do you find funny about telling women to drink from a toilet or threatening members of the US Congress?
Rush just had an insightful CRC comment about that. Rush Limbaugh says that "maybe toilet water is a step up for" some migrants, "based on what the left is telling us"

But the entire #metwo movement was started over Libtardo men sexually assaulting women and ANTIFA beats the shit out of anyone who they think is conservative.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It wasn't conservative jackasses that got Trump elected, it was the hardworking decent people in flyover country and we aren't going anywhere.

Keep calling us racists because that's what got Trump elected. Your race card is worn so thin you can see right through it now.

If you aren't racist, why do you support Trump, who so obviously is racist? Almost everything he says or does is based in racism.

Why are you purposefully tearing this nation apart, you race baiting asshole?
How is calling out racism "tearing this nation apart"? Unless.......that is an admission that racism is a pillar of this nation.

Forum List

Back