Racist Washington State to decriminalize the killing people of color

"Decriminalizing shooting children of color"?!!!!
That's not what the bill says or does.
It's exactly what the bill does. Sure, they wrapped their murderous plans in code words but the intended result is more drive-by shootings of children of color. What else could possibly be their intended result?

The only reasonable reaction is to not care. Just stop being interested in what colored people do to one another.

I am reminded of the incident in which a police officer was attacked because he stopped one black girl from gutting another black girl. At least one black said that knife fights were no big deal. If this is what they want, let them gut one another. Let them shoot one another. Just treat their spats like stray dogs fighting in an alley.
IM2 would have us not care; he hates black children, too.

The argument is that the law was intended to target gangs...some would argue that's a racist law.
The amendment is so that drive-by shootings will be subject the same penalties as any other shootings.
It is not a decriminalization.
The current law certainly has a race-based outcome; it protects children of color more than it does white children. The proposed change in law has a raced-based outcome as well; it will result in the death of more children of color than white children.

The argument is that the law was intended to target gangs...some would argue that's a racist law.
The amendment is so that drive-by shootings will be subject the same penalties as any other shootings.
It is not a decriminalization.
As MartyBegan stated, the unintended victims are the problem in drive-by shootings. And those victims are often children of color and almost exclusively people of color. There's a huge difference in the risk and outcomes of drive-by shootings and the penalties are not nearly harsh enough under current law. To reduce the penalties is to incentivize the murder of black babies.

All we need is for DAs in Washington to get the ideas of the new Manhatten DA or for that DA to get the ideas of the Washington legislators. The combination would be deadly to black and brown children.

The left has literally become the party of the thug and criminal. It is so sick. They hate the little guy as they now want to kill him. :(

It's been true for a very long time, but in recent years, they are becoming much more open about it.

Democraps, the left wrong, are on the side of criminals, and against that of actual human beings.

The author of this bill is not only a left wrong-wing Democrap, but an actual convicted felon.

The only reasonable reaction is to not care. Just stop being interested in what colored people do to one another.

I am reminded of the incident in which a police officer was attacked because he stopped one black girl from gutting another black girl. At least one black said that knife fights were no big deal. If this is what they want, let them gut one another. Let them shoot one another. Just treat their spats like stray dogs fighting in an alley.
Being a Vigilante Is a Second Amendment Right

The only reason we are allowed to have guns is that private-citizen participation is "necessary to the security of a free state." Those who stand away and let the White-built cities get destroyed by Afram savages, who have been freed to act like they did in the jungle, have no right to self-defense either.

Last edited:
I'm not arguing either way because I haven't looked at it.
I am arguing that the OP is completely wrong.
Oh, so youre a fence riding bitch who is too scared to take a position. Get your coward ass out of this thread.

Does it say that it's decriminalizing drive-by shootings as stated in the OP?

Yes, removing the drive by enhancement is DECRIMINALIZING THAT CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.

Duh.

As MartyBegan stated, the unintended victims are the problem in drive-by shootings. And those victims are often children of color and almost exclusively people of color. There's a huge difference in the risk and outcomes of drive-by shootings and the penalties are not nearly harsh enough under current law. To reduce the penalties is to incentivize the murder of black babies.

All we need is for DAs in Washington to get the ideas of the new Manhatten DA or for that DA to get the ideas of the Washington legislators. The combination would be deadly to black and brown children.
So, drive-by shootings are going to increase because the penalty will change from a mandatory minimum of 30 years imprisonment to a maximum of life imprisonment without parole?
Sure, I bet those guys are rubbing their hands together at the leniency.

So, drive-by shootings are going to increase because the penalty will change from a mandatory minimum of 30 years imprisonment to a maximum of life imprisonment without parole?
Sure, I bet those guys are rubbing their hands together at the leniency.

Yes. So simple a moron can understand it. So what are you? I mean what is dumber than a moron? Xiden voter?

Yes, removing the drive by enhancement is DECRIMINALIZING THAT CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.

Duh.
You do realize that it will still be a criminal offence to murder someone by shooting them out of the window of a car?

Oh God...I just had a thought...maybe you don't realize that!!!!

Yes. So simple a moron can understand it. So what are you? I mean what is dumber than a moron? Xiden voter?
Funny.
You think that changing a penalty is the same as decriminalization and then you spray the word 'moron' around as if you've won.
It's kind of sad but I can't look away.

You do realize that it will still be a criminal offence to murder someone by shooting them out of the window of a car?

Oh God...I just had a thought...maybe you don't realize that!!!!

So what. The average murder case gets pled down to a manslaughter charge and the violent perp serves 7 years. The enhancement REMOVED that option.

Oh, my god, you didn't know that?

Holy shit batman, you don't know shit about how the legal system releases violent assholes all of the time....

DUUUURRRRRR

More Proof That Race Traitors Live Off Trust Funds

Equity is not a synonym for "equality." It comes from a word meaning "horse." Roman businessmen (equites "knights") were the only ones rich enough to train and equip warhorses. They were also forbidden to become Senators.

That's how the ownership of shares in a business came to be called "equity." And that has nothing to do with equality either.
Bull. Equity come from the word equal, not equuis. It had nothing to do with the meaning of shares.

The actual reason for it being a crime with a higher penalty is drive-bys are often conducted via "spray and pray" firing, thus increasing the chance of hitting bystanders.
In Liberal states it's not the 'Chance" of hitting innocent bystanders, it's the "Hope" of hitting innocent bystanders.

Hence liberal cities unleashing the hell of violent felons back onto the streets daily and with reckless abandon.

Last edited:
Oh, so youre a fence riding bitch who is too scared to take a position. Get your coward ass out of this thread.
I'm supposed to admire your willingness to have an opinion on everything no matter how ignorant you are?
OK.

Forum List

Back