Racists in the WNBA don't like Caitlyn Clark

CrazyTrader55

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.
Check out this video. It's a blatant cheap shot on the new WNBA star, it's racially motivated, and it's really sad. These players should appreciate that Clark is bring unprecedented new interest in the WNBA - and that's going to be good for business! And good for their paychecks in the future. But for some reason, some of the other players simply can't see it.

And the cheap shot artist refused to answer questions about it, after the game.

It happens all the time in the NBA, but probably not so much in the WNBA.

Those players resent that she has got the bag from Nike, almost a $30 million dollar deal.

Racist???

Looked to me like a white girl pushing another white girl.

People need to get over it. Stop trying to make a barbie doll out of Clark. She did not chose to be a chess player, ping-pong player, nor a gymnast. She chose a body contact sport. She is going to get hit, pushed, elbowed in the face, told off, fouled, etc..

If I were in charge of the girls' basketball, I'd put them in different uniforms, similar to those in the Legends Football League.

And I would be looking for talent in lingerie catalogs instead of college teams.

The WNBA has potential, but I think they are squandering it.

A couple of years ago, the WNBA was complaining about not being paid on par with their NBA counterparts. Now, there is one of their own fellow players getting paid in salary and endorsements and the players are taking out their envy on her.

The trend here is Entitlement.

Racist???

People need to get over it. Stop trying to make a barbie doll out of Clark. She did not chose to be a chess player, ping-pong player, nor a gymnast. She chose a body contact sport. She is going to get hit, pushed, elbowed in the face, told off, fouled, etc..
Stupid post. WNBA isn't professional hockey, football, or boxing. That was a blatant cheap shot and the player who did it, should have been thrown out of the game.

Stupid post. WNBA isn't professional hockey, football, or boxing. That was a blatant cheap shot and the player who did it, should have been thrown out of the game.
YOU

are the one who posted a thread using the word racists

All they need to do is convince Draymond Green that he is a girl and then sign her up to play on the Indiana Fever.

Racist???

You shouldn't comment on threads when you obviously have no clue.

Ms. Clark has other opportunities. She can go to the Olympics, be on international TV, and sell tons of shoes, and make more than she can in ladies professional basketball.

Racist???

This racist ghetto thug looks like a white girl to you?

Check out this video. It's a blatant cheap shot on the new WNBA star, it's racially motivated, and it's really sad. These players should appreciate that Clark is bring unprecedented new interest in the WNBA - and that's going to be good for business! And good for their paychecks in the future. But for some reason, some of the other players simply can't see it.

Clark better hit the weight room, it's not going to get better. Those lovely ladies of the WNBA hate her.

It’s despicable behavior also from people like the black espn anchor Jemele Hill calling out Caitlin bc of her white race…. Equally evil behavior from left-wingers who act like it’s totally fine or normal people to say whites are privileged or Clark is getting special treatment for being white. Blatant insanity considering all the major employers, universities and organizations in this country have hiring quotas that favor blacks literally.

The problem has never been black or white American citizens, but how politicians, celebrities, sports organizations and corporations have handled these race issues throughout history.

This racist ghetto thug looks like a white girl to you?
process this!

if a black person knocks Clark down real hard so what... it's basketball. I can't wait for football season when you can crash into someone's back and throw them to the ground hard.

Clark looks like a dude and plays like a dude, she can handle herself. She does not need the white brotherhood always running to her rescue.

Forum List

Back