Radical left are losing their minds over being called “groomers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your opinion. The fact is parents are pushing back. It's all over the news or haven't you heard?

I think there's a good chance that Slade3200 will soon enough find out first hand what parents think of pieces of shit such as itself, that defend the abusive sexual grooming and exploitation of children. The backlash is coming, and when it comes, it's going to be brutal.

What should we call people that support drag queens reading stories to kids?
------------------------------------------------
Just who might that be?
The ones in the pictures.

That like FORTY different people have already showed you.

Stop being a stupid leftard.

Well I guess that redundant.... how about...

Stop being an evil commie.

Oh wait ..

It's not your country. Sexual perversion doesn't belong in public taxpayer education. Yes. I want sexually confused people kept away from children. Nothing to do with hate. Intolerance of evil, yes. I make no apologies about Intolerance of your evil.
It’s absolutely my country. I have the documents to prove it. And I agree that sexual perversion doesn’t belong in school. LGBTQ is not sexual perversion. It is an acceptable lifestyle in our free country and people like you and Bobby boy who try and say otherwise are being phased out.

And Righties don't lose their minds when called out for being groomers.

FB_IMG_1649621708122.jpg

LGBTQ is not sexual perversion.

It always has been, and it always will be, a collection of depraved, sick, sexual perversions, to which no child should ever be exposed.

And it will always be true that only a depraved, subhuman, perverted piece of shit would ever have any willing part in exposing children to this crap.

In a sane society, your kind would not be allowed to live. Children are our future, and what you do to them, you do to our future.

Fucking children up with this shit is fucking up the future of our society.

Better that your kind should die slow, painful deaths, than that future generations should suffer the kind of harm that you want to do to them.

We “Righties” are not the ones who are openly engaging in, defending, and supporting the abusive sexual grooming of children. We're the ones objecting to it, and we're the ones who, one way or another, are going to put an end to it. You on the left wrong had best be very much afraid of how this will end, if we are not able to end this depraved practice through peaceful means.

It always has been, and it always will be, a collection of depraved, sick, sexual perversions, to which no child should ever be exposed.

And it will always be true that only a depraved, subhuman, perverted piece of shit would ever have any willing part in exposing children to this crap.

In a sane society, your kind would not be allowed to live. Children are our future, and what you do to them, you do to our future.

Fucking children up with this shit is fucking up the future of our society.

Better that your kind should die slow, painful deaths, than that future generations should suffer the kind of harm that you want to do to them.
You’re right that it has been viewed that way in the past but times are a changing… same way views of blacks and women have changed from the past.

If a republican makes an accusation, they're actually making a confession.

LOL Mark Foley? That’s the best you got?
He was a faggot and pedo, that’s why he was booted from the GOP. If he was a Dem, you’d all be fawning over him and claiming he was stunning and brave. You celebrate such people, we hang ‘em.

I wouldn't have it any other way. Don’t get your hopes up that things will turn out the way you want though

Don't get your hopes up about surviving unharmed, when the parents of your charges find out what you are.

They surely will find out, sooner or later, and when they do, you're probably going to get the shit beat out of you.

You’re right that it has been viewed that way in the past but times are a changing… same way views of blacks and women have changed from the past.

Have you got any clue just how offensively racist and sexist that is—comparing blacks and women to those who would sexually abuse children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back