Radical left are losing their minds over being called “groomers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not playing this game with you any more today.

Your sociopathy is here, for everyone to see.

Every sane, decent person, knows that homosexuality, transsexuality, and related perversions are not appropriate material for children.

That you are so mentally and morally fucked up that you deny this is your own problem, and not mine.

I just hope that the parents of the children that you coach find out soon what you are, and deal with you appropriately.
What exactly do you think the schools are teaching about homosexuality and transsexuality? Point to something specific and how you think it’s damaging to children

I can easily stand behind any of my statements in this thread. The last quote of mine you tried to quote as proof I was supporting the push of sexually deviant perversion on children wasn’t even close. Care to try again?
OK here goes ( Do you support the Right of a Fat Balding 46 Year Old Man to marry his 15 year old BF with parental consent ? )

How bout if the BF is 16 ( Legal in a few States perhaps , but 15 is the main goal .Bucket List of NAMBLA )
I don’t know what you’re trying to get at here. Children are children until they become adults and then they can make decisions like that. I don’t see what being fat hairy or gay has to do with anything. If you have a point to make then please make it

I don’t know what you’re trying to get at here. Children are children until they become adults and then they can make decisions like that. I don’t see what being fat hairy or gay has to do with anything. If you have a point to make then please make it
That NAMBLA types are Gay ( And Pedo )

See, if you would have been studying when you went to school instead of fantasizing about queers you would have better reading comprehension.
My comprehension is just fine. What is it you think I’m missing? Be specific and formulate a real argument because so far your just being a vague jerk

I'm usually a jerk towards sexual deviants trying to push their sick agenda on children. You ain't seen nothing.
You call me names yet you can’t point to anything specific that I’ve said that supports me being a sexual deviant pushing a sick agenda on children. Just like the rest of the thread, you’re full of hot air. Prove me wrong and give an example point to something specific, make anything that resembles a smart argument. Let’s see what you got.
Here comes another dodge…

You call me names yet you can’t point to anything specific that I’ve said that supports me being a sexual deviant pushing a sick agenda on children. Just like the rest of the thread, you’re full of hot air. Prove me wrong and give an example point to something specific, make anything that resembles a smart argument. Let’s see what you got.
Here comes another dodge…
Read the thread. You appear to be the only one having a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back