Radical left are losing their minds over being called “groomers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took that long to get you to openly admit to what it is that you support. Not that you ever did a good job of hiding it.
You have no understanding of what I support. Your regurgitations of what you say I support are completely off. And your inability to site specifics about this subject just shows that you have no clue what you’re talking about.

You have no understanding of what I support. Your regurgitations of what you say I support are completely off. And your inability to site specifics about this subject just shows that you have no clue what you’re talking about.
You've been very clear on what you support. Are you experiencing short-term memory loss?

Your team is losing, not mine.
I don’t have a team. I laugh at puppets like yourself who consider themselves as part of a team and can’t back up their agenda with facts and logic. Nothing but mindless drones

I don’t have a team. I laugh at puppets like yourself who consider themselves as part of a team and can’t back up their agenda with facts and logic. Nothing but mindless drones
Once again you expose your short-term memory loss. This entire thread shows it.

Have you got any clue just how offensively racist and sexist that is—comparing blacks and women to those who would sexually abuse children?
Not even close to the comparison I was making. You are a very confused person

That's exactly the comparison you were making.

Our views on black and women, and their place in society is different than it has been in the distant past.

Your point is to claim that similarly, our view of child sexual abusers and their place in society is changing.

No, its not. And it should be deeply offensive to blacks and to women, for you to even bring them up in connection with that claim.

Last edited:
LOL Mark Foley? That’s the best you got?
He was a faggot and pedo, that’s why he was booted from the GOP. If he was a Dem, you’d all be fawning over him and claiming he was stunning and brave. You celebrate such people, we hang ‘em.
Oh, no there is a whole list of repugs and some dems that have been caught diddling, I posted it last year for you to find. Seems quite a few more repugs than dems. Don't you find it strange the people who do this shit then try to make laws to cover themselves? As in the right.

That's exactly the comparison you were making.

Our views on black and women, and they place in society is different than it has been in the distant past.

Your point is to claim that similarly, our view of child sexual abusers and their place in society is changing.

No, its not. And it should be deeply offensive to blacks and to women, for you to even bring them up in connection with that claim.
Wrong again. I’ve never said a word about child sex abusers. Child sex as users should be locked away for life. LGBTQ are not child sex abusers. That just your ignorant and distorted bluster.

I’ve never said a word about child sex abusers.

That's what this entire thread has been about, including everything that you have posted in it.

LGBTQ are not child sex abusers.

They certainly are, when they expose children to their perversions, or involve children in any way.

Early in the pervert-rights movement, when they claimed that it was about “consenting adults”, we now can clearly see that that was a lie.

And it is no coincidence that in its early days, that movement accepted and embraced NAMBLA under its umbrella, until it became obvious that doing so harmed their public image. But you're clearly trying to make up for that, now.

That's what this entire thread has been about, including everything that you have posted in it.

They certainly are, when they expose children to their perversions, or involve children in any way.

Early in the pervert-rights movement, when they claimed that it was about “consenting adults”, we now can clearly see that that was a lie.

And it is no coincidence that in its early days, that movement accepted and embraced NAMBLA under its umbrella, until it became obvious that doing so harmed their public image. But you're clearly trying to make up for that, now.
Wrong, nothing I’ve said pertains in the slightest to child sex abusers. You’re lying

I’m what way do you think LGBTQ are exposing children to their perversions? Having a drag Queen read a story to kids is not exposing perversions of doing anything related to sex. So point out specific examples or continue to marinate in your ignorance

Wrong, nothing I’ve said pertains in the slightest to child sex abusers. You’re lying

All of your words posted in this thread are there for anyone to read.

Your support for the abusive sexual grooming of children is now a matter of record on this site, in this thread.

All anyone has to do is go back and read this thread, to see which one of us is now lying.

I’m what way do you think LGBTQ are exposing children to their perversions? Having a drag Queen read a story to kids is not exposing perversions of doing anything related to sex. So point out specific examples or continue to marinate in your ignorance

I'm not playing this game with you any more today.

Your sociopathy is here, for everyone to see.

Every sane, decent person, knows that homosexuality, transsexuality, and related perversions are not appropriate material for children.

That you are so mentally and morally fucked up that you deny this is your own problem, and not mine.

I just hope that the parents of the children that you coach find out soon what you are, and deal with you appropriately.

Oh, no there is a whole list of repugs and some dems that have been caught diddling, I posted it last year for you to find. Seems quite a few more repugs than dems. Don't you find it strange the people who do this shit then try to make laws to cover themselves? As in the right.
No I don’t find it strange. Washington is full of pedos. I’m sure the FBI only spends its time hunting the GOP ones, we all know the Dems are all in with pedos, now they don’t even hide it.

So will you endorse upping the penalty of child molestation to the death penalty?

All of your words posted in this thread are there for anyone to read.

Your support for the abusive sexual grooming of children is now a matter of record on this site, in this thread.

All anyone has to do is go back and read this thread, to see which one of us is now lying.
I can easily stand behind any of my statements in this thread. The last quote of mine you tried to quote as proof I was supporting the push of sexually deviant perversion on children wasn’t even close. Care to try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back