Radical left are losing their minds over being called “groomers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you, or do you not endorse “…pushing for more exposure of LBGTQ in school”?

If you're not a sick, perverted, depraved piece of shit, that needs to be kept far, far away from children, then you will have no problem at all denouncing and repudiating this. But it certainly appears that you are defending and supporting this.

I have no problem with LGBTQ. I can’t say what I support “pushing” or not pushing in school unless you provide a specific example.

I have no problem with LGBTQ. I can’t say what I support “pushing” or not pushing in school unless you provide a specific example.

Can you agree with any sane, decent human being that there is never any excuse for young children to be exposed to depraved sexual perversions such as homosexuality, transsexuality, or any of the other sick shit that falls under whatever bit of alphabet soup the promoters of that shit are using at the time, and that anyone who would have any willing part in exposing young children to that sick shit needs to be treated as a dangerous sex offender?

You have admitted you support drag queens reading stories to children about accepting freaks. You have admitted you support discussing LGBTQ issues in class. You have to keep the wheel in spin so hopefully you can knock someone off with the help of a moderator. Sick fuck.

Can you agree with any sane, decent human being that there is never any excuse for young children to be exposed to depraved sexual perversions such as homosexuality, transsexuality, or any of the other sick shit that falls under whatever bit of alphabet soup the promoters of that shit are using at the time, and that anyone who would have any willing part in exposing young children to that sick shit needs to be treated as a dangerous sex offender?
Of course not. You should stop deluding yourself into thinking your position is sane and decent. LGBTQ people exist in our world. They are family members and friends and coworkers and community members. You labeling them the way you do pushes hate and division. That’s the real evil here.

Christians can and do read to kids in classrooms all the time. What are you talking about? I’d say a large percentage of school staff are Christians.

They don't read bible stories or help kids convert.

Groomers do read trans literature and actively proselytize.

Do you support the SCOTUS ruling Engle V. Vitale? Pretty hypocritical to oppose prayer but support grooming and conversion therapy.

Of course not. You should stop deluding yourself into thinking your position is sane and decent. LGBTQ people exist in our world. They are family members and friends and coworkers and community members. You labeling them the way you do pushes hate and division. That’s the real evil here.
Bullshit. The real harm is indoctrinating children to accept these sick confused creatures as normal. You're the evil one here, not us.

Of course not.

There you have it, then.

So you admit, then, that you are in favor of exposing young children to depraved sexual perversions.

And everything that you've been accused of, in this thread, and every implied accusation, is true.

No sane, decent human being could ever support or defend what you have just admitted to.

You are a sick fuck, that needs to be kept away from children.

You should stop deluding yourself into thinking your position is sane and decent.

Someone who supports the abusive sexual grooming of children is in no position to judge what is sane or decent.

Last edited:
All criminals and sexual perverts are family members, friends, co-workers and community members. You're not really making a point with that obvious fact. Idiot.

They don't read bible stories or help kids convert.

Groomers do read trans literature and actively proselytize.

Do you support the SCOTUS ruling Engle V. Vitale? Pretty hypocritical to oppose prayer but support grooming and conversion therapy.
Well there is a constitutional separation between church and state. What exactly is trans literature. Stories that involve gay and trans characters?! Can you explain exactly what they are pushing that you find inappropriate?

Well there is a constitutional separation between church and state. What exactly is trans literature. Stories that involve gay and trans characters?! Can you explain exactly what they are pushing that you find inappropriate?
Doesn't belong in the curriculum.

Satan's religion, pushed in place of God's religion, under the fraudulent guise of religious neutrality.

Bullshit. The real harm is indoctrinating children to accept these sick confused creatures as normal. You're the evil one here, not us.
Well there you go. I knew if you ever got back to the subject you’d eventually end up with your foot in your mouth. Yes schools teach kids to accept others that’s part of what happens in school. A diverse population comes together and the children learn how to socialize in healthy and inclusive ways. You seem to want to demonize and ostracize LGBTQ individuals. That was once the attitude towards blacks and women. You’re views are becoming relics and display nothing but hate and intolerance. That’s not what my country stands for

There you have it, then.

So you admit, then, that you are in favor of exposing young children to depraved sexual perversions.

And everything that you've been accused of, in this thread, and every implied accusation, is true.

No sane, decent human being could ever support or defend what you have just admitted to.

You are a sick fuck, that needs to be kept away from children.

Someone who supports the abusive sexual grooming of children is in no position to judge what is sane or decent.
Of course not. Children should not be exposed to depraved sexual perversions at all. Problem is your definition of what that is is all messed up.

Well there you go. I knew if you ever got back to the subject you’d eventually end up with your foot in your mouth. Yes schools teach kids to accept others that’s part of what happens in school. A diverse population comes together and the children learn how to socialize in healthy and inclusive ways. You seem to want to demonize and ostracize LGBTQ individuals. That was once the attitude towards blacks and women. You’re views are becoming relics and display nothing but hate and intolerance. That’s not what my country stands for
It's not your country. Sexual perversion doesn't belong in public taxpayer education. Yes. I want sexually confused people kept away from children. Nothing to do with hate. Intolerance of evil, yes. I make no apologies about Intolerance of your evil.

Of course not. Children should not be exposed to depraved sexual perversions at all. Problem is your definition of what that is is all messed up.
That's your opinion. The fact is parents are pushing back. It's all over the news or haven't you heard?

Doesn't belong in the curriculum.
What doesn’t? Be specific and explain. Oh wait, you don’t do that.

we can just run with the blanket statement that some arbitrary thing that we will call Trans literature does not belong in the classroom. Ok, happy now?

Certainly, everything that falls under the LGBPQTWhateverTheFuckLettersTheseSickFreaksAreClaimingAtTheMoment are depraved sexual perversions to which children's should not be exposed or otherwise involved.

That you would defend exposing children to this sick shit tells us everything that anyone needs to know about your [im]moral character.

The best we can hope is that the parents of the children under your charge find out what you are, and take proper care of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back