Radical left are losing their minds over being called “groomers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a high school coach and very popular amongst the children and parents. Haters like yourself are being phased out of relevance, thank god!

No surprise. Predators tend to seek out jobs or positions that put them close to potential prey.

Do the parents of your charges know of the sick shit that you advocate being pushed on children?

Do the parents of your charges know of the sick shit that you advocate being pushed on children?
I dont know if any sick shit that I advocate being pushed onto kids. If I don’t know about it then I imagine that they don’t know about it. So I guess the answer is no

They won't be able to stop it.

A corrupt government can only do so much to protect childfuckers from angry or protective parents.

We're getting very close to the point where many sane, decent people are going to step up and do what it takes to protect children's, no matter what position government tries to take. Childfuckers would be better off if government did its job, which would consist merely of arresting them, trying them, and throwing them in prison. If we, the people, have to address the problem ourselves in defiance of a complicit government, then our treatment of childfuckers is going to be much more harsh than what government would do to them.

And any agents of government who try to protect the childfuckers will likely face the same fate as the childfuckers themselves.
Something is wrong with you. Seriously. Seek some help.

I dont [sic] know if any sick shit that I advocate being pushed onto kids. If I don’t know about it then I imagine that they don’t know about it. So I guess the answer is no

If the parents of your charges were members of this forum,, and saw you openly advocating the “teaching” of depraved sexual perversions to young children, and knew that you were the same piece of perverted shit that is given charge over their children,. what do you suppose their reaction would be?

I’m a high school coach and very popular amongst the children and parents. Haters like yourself are being phased out of relevance, thank god!
You're delusional. You're probably 40 years old, a virgin, 350 pounds and live in your mom's basement.

Something is wrong with you. Seriously. Seek some help.

I'm not the one who openly advocates dragging innocent children into depraved sexual perversions.

That would be you.

That's some seriously fucked-up shit that you're defending.

If the parents of your charges were members of this forum,, and saw you openly advocating the “teaching” of depraved sexual perversions to young children, and knew that you were the same piece of perverted shit that is given charge over their children,. what do you suppose their reaction would be?
Can you give a specific example of a depraved sexual perversion that I’ve advocated teaching to young children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back