Radical left are losing their minds over being called “groomers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of awareness here is astounding.

Any sane parents want to protect their children from dangerous sexual perverts.

How fucked-up do you have to be to see that as “bigoted”, and to think that a valid remedy is to give dangerous depraved sexual; perverts greater access to these children?

Your kind need to stay far, far, far away from children. Parents are not going to put up with this shit for very much longer. Society is not going to put up with this shit for very much longer. If it has to turn to violence in order to protect children from your kind, then that is what is coming.
What makes you think drag queens are sexual perverts that cause a threat to children? That’s your presumption and that’s where the real ignorance is.

I have stated my case. You're mentally ill and shouldn't be allowed near children.
I’m a high school coach, AzogtheDefiler calls me a teacher!. Don’t worry I’m out there sending the right messages to our next generation. Fortunately seeing less and less of the ignorant hate you two clowns like to spew out.

In fact, Slade3200 has, itself, very vividly stated the case of why it should not be allowed near children.

Haha, did you think you were making a valid point here?!

when ugly elements of our society push bigotry and hate then there is a counterbalance to increase exposure, education and acceptance. The hard y'all push the more fuel you’re giving the other side. You can’t deny that

I don’t think kids are too confused about it. I don’t think they really give a shit. It’s the parents making a fuss about this
so if I teach your kids something you dont approve of, it's cool as long as the kids don't care.

God you moron up at every opportunity.

Hopefully, some day you'll screw up enough to get fired.
Unlikely, I’ve never received a complaint and have only heard positive feedback from the kids and their parents. All is good over here so you don’t worry your pretty little head about it another moment!

Haha, did you think you were making a valid point here?!

when ugly elements of our society push bigotry and hate then there is a counterbalance to increase exposure, education and acceptance. The hard y'all push the more fuel you’re giving the other side. You can’t deny that

The ugliest elements are those that are going after children, and dragging them into depraved sexual perversions.

In a truly sane society, your kind would, at the very least, be kept locked up permanently, assuming you were even allowed to live.

The backlash is coming. Parents are not much longer going to put up with your kind going after their children. The backlash is coming, and if need be, it's going to be violent, even deadly. You just watch and see what “fuel”[ you and your kind are giving to that backlash.

If you know what's good for you, you will stay the fuck away from anyone's children.

The ugliest elements are those that are going after children, and dragging them into depraved sexual perversions.

In a truly sane society, your kind would, at the very least, be kept locked up permanently, assuming you were even allowed to live.

The backlash is coming. Parents are not much longer going to put up with your kind going after their children. The backlash is coming, and if need be, it's going to be violent, even deadly. You just watch and see what “fuel”[ you and your kind are giving to that backlash.

If you know what's good for you, you will stay the fuck away from anyone's children.
The sick fucks are preparing for the backlash by placement of sympathizer judges like Brown. They know what's coming.

When Elements of our Society Push Turbocharged LGBTQPN Rights on Second Graders its time to pick a side

It's time to start stockpiling millstones, and chartering boats.

1649614508749.png

The sick fucks are preparing for the backlash by placement of sympathizer judges like Brown. They know what's coming.

They won't be able to stop it.

A corrupt government can only do so much to protect childfuckers from angry or protective parents.

We're getting very close to the point where many sane, decent people are going to step up and do what it takes to protect children's, no matter what position government tries to take. Childfuckers would be better off if government did its job, which would consist merely of arresting them, trying them, and throwing them in prison. If we, the people, have to address the problem ourselves in defiance of a complicit government, then our treatment of childfuckers is going to be much more harsh than what government would do to them.

And any agents of government who try to protect the childfuckers will likely face the same fate as the childfuckers themselves.

I’m a high school coach and very popular amongst the children and parents. Haters like yourself are being phased out of relevance, thank god!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back