Radical left are losing their minds over being called “groomers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you agree that it wouldn't be the children asking, but instead the Groomers forcing the information on children.

Hey, but grooming works.

In 2012 surveys showed high school students "Respondents were asked if they identify as lesbian, bisexual, transgender" with .06% responding as LGBTW

A mere decade later, that percent hast jumped to 22% over all with 31% of high school girls responding that they are LGBTQ.

Queer is cool - it is heavily promoted and glorified by the grooming gangs we call schools.
Maybe this is news for people, but high school girls have ALWAYS been LGBTQ - especially the B part.

It's kind of a phase they go through, till they... well, never mind.

Man, I could tell you so many stories... that would probably get me banned... I used to be a bad, bad man. :p

The point though, is it's not necessarily a permanent condition. I knew the cutest little bisexual girl when she was in high school, she has six children now. (And she's still cute!) :p

I never groomed any little kids, though. I was never that bad, not ever. One time though, I had to take an underage female to the ER because she drank too much and fell off a stair and split her lip - and then her four big huge biker brothers showed up, and I had to explain to them that I wasn't the one making her drink lol

Didnt say "anal sex" in elementary grades. Was asking about H.S. and we basically agree on that. But there is "non age appropriate" curriculum being CREATED AND USED by schools around the country for K-5.. Some idiots have no boundaries to their agendas.

Some of that link is exaggerated crap. But here is the link to the Neehah school board K-5 "sexual introduction" study guidelines. You can follow that back to sources and see the explicit "sex ed" these kids are being exposed to,.

It's a long slog. It's a case of TMI without any justification at those ages.
Uncensored2008 brought up anal sex in post 201 which is what I was responding to.

im sure some schools are doing too much and others not enough when it comes to sex Ed for children. It’s a case by case thing that should be handled by parents and school boards

What does anything you just wrote have to do with talking to kids about anal sex??

What does grooming have to do with grooming?

1649591539046.png

In high school and even middle school, yes I support sex Ed. That’s when kids start having sex and they should be informed. Of course I think parents should be involved in that education.

I thought we were talking about 4-8 year olds. In what world are these kids asking about or being taught about anal sex?!?! That sounds to me to be an absurd and ignorant claim

Why do you oppose the Anti-Grooming law that prohibits teachers from discussing anal sex with 4-8 year olds kids?

None of the left can explain the benefits of grooming, other than as a very effective means of conversion therapy.

Attachments

• 1649591621377.png
    1649591621377.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Uncensored2008 brought up anal sex in post 201 which is what I was responding to.

Yes, as the point that until this groomer revolution began a decade or so back, such topics would NEVER have been "taught" to kindergarten kids.

It's sad that the Anti-Grooming law is needed, but it is DESPERATELY needed.

im sure some schools are doing too much and others not enough when it comes to sex Ed for children. It’s a case by case thing that should be handled by parents and school boards

Grooming 4 - 8 year old children isn't sex ed.

Yes, as the point that until this groomer revolution began a decade or so back, such topics would NEVER have been "taught" to kindergarten kids.

It's sad that the Anti-Grooming law is needed, but it is DESPERATELY needed.

Grooming 4 - 8 year old children isn't sex ed.

Probably in California. Not in many areas of the US. We have the good sense not to groom and don't need laws to tell us this.

Probably in California. Not in many areas of the US. We have the good sense not to groom and don't need laws to tell us this.

It is needed in California, but also Florida - judging by the meltdown of the left at the Anti-Grooming law. As well as Iowa, Texas, Arizona, and everywhere else the groomers have their tentacles.

Why do you oppose the Anti-Grooming law that prohibits teachers from discussing anal sex with 4-8 year olds kids?

None of the left can explain the benefits of grooming, other than as a very effective means of conversion therapy.
I don’t believe teachers are discussing anal sex with 4-8 year olds. I think you are tapped and stuck with a decent argument so you have to make shit up to argue against.

I don’t believe teachers are discussing anal sex with 4-8 year olds. I think you are tapped and stuck with a decent argument so you have to make shit up to argue against.
What is a teacher supposed to do if a kid of 4-8 asks a question about anal sex?

What is a teacher supposed to do if a kid of 4-8 asks a question about anal sex?
Haha, is that a serious question?

if a 4 year old asks a teacher about anal sex then the teacher should and would tell the child to ask their parents about it and then the teacher should and would call the parents and tell them that the question was asked. Don’t need a law to state that. 4 year olds are not asking about anal sex though. Y’all are making up ridiculous scenarios to try and salvage a point here. It’s not working

Haha, is that a serious question?

if a 4 year old asks a teacher about anal sex then the teacher should and would tell the child to ask their parents about it and then the teacher should and would call the parents and tell them that the question was asked. Don’t need a law to state that. 4 year olds are not asking about anal sex though. Y’all are making up ridiculous scenarios to try and salvage a point here. It’s not working
An 8 year old sure could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back