Radical left are losing their minds over being called “groomers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taught 150-250 children every work day for my entire adult life. From ages 4 to 13. Through 9/11. Covid. Local school shootings. Fire alarms. Blizzards. Two pregnancies. A major illness. And you think YOU "scare me"?

You think I'm "scared"?

Oh honey
You sure sound like you're scared.

You're having nightmare visions of social... what did you call it? Some form of mass hysteria from the hordes....

Primary reason I left Cali was to spare my daughter from what was coming. Not JUST the "valley girl" syndrome, but also the rise of gangs in schools and schools treating children as INMATES with no trust in sight. D-Day was when we went to pick my daughter up at a fairly sheltered public school and had 2 kids out of a "gang" walk across the hood of my Bimmer. Public safety and education was going down fast.

So maybe if MJ had gotten his ass out of Cali -- he MIGHT not have the opportunity to have as many sleep-overs and quack doctors putting him to bed with Propofol. The decay was systemic back 16 or 18 yrs ago.
Same. We left SF for the kids. Everyone's happy now

You already gave one example of a child asking a teacher about, we'll call her little Suzy who has two mothers...And I answered...Now you are trying the tactic of confusing the conversation because you have no real intellectual thing to say....I understand...You're fighting a losing battle here...
Fail. Try again

Apparently grooming a child to be a transgender is a celebrity trend and a status symbol among the Hollywood elitists. It's like having a Chihuahua dog with pink hair or having a vegan cat.

We all know who's really making the choices.

1649465036375.png

Mid peninsula between Burlingame and Palo Alto. In a fairly decent neighborhood up near 280.
Nice area, sorry to hear crime snuck in. I’m about two hours south in Carmel where is spend half my time. Feel much safer here for kids than my place in Texas where I spend the other half of my time. But that’s because I’m closer to the city out there.

Nice area, sorry to hear crime snuck in. I’m about two hours south in Carmel where is spend half my time. Feel much safer here for kids than my place in Texas where I spend the other half of my time. But that’s because I’m closer to the city out there.

A lot of the people I worked with were like 4th/5th/even 6th generation Mexican legal immigrants. When THEY start bitching about the "different class of migrants" messing up the place -- you KNOW you're not imagining stuff. My city library was library of the YEAR (nation-wide) a couple times. Used to be you could take the family there and just relish the vibes. Come about 2002 or so -- you had teens and tweens "dropped off" there humping in the stacks and shouting obscenities in native tongues at each other.

And the number of registered sex offenders living near-by was growing rapidly. Lots of sketchy people approaching kids, That's why it was a "helicopter parent" place. In Tenn, kids are trusted to grow a bit wild. And it's fun to watch. Got 10 yr olds driving ATV and golf carts around. Flashlight tag thru the yards and hills. Chasing each other with Roman Candles on 4th of July. LOL....

A lot of the people I worked with were like 4th/5th/even 6th generation Mexican legal immigrants. When THEY start bitching about the "different class of migrants" messing up the place -- you KNOW you're not imagining stuff. My city library was library of the YEAR (nation-wide) a couple times. Used to be you could take the family there and just relish the vibes. Come about 2002 or so -- you had teens and tweens "dropped off" there humping in the stacks and shouting obscenities in native tongues at each other.

And the number of registered sex offenders living near-by was growing rapidly. Lots of sketchy people approaching kids, That's why it was a "helicopter parent" place. In Tenn, kids are trusted to grow a bit wild. And it's fun to watch. Got 10 yr olds driving ATV and golf carts around. Flashlight tag thru the yards and hills. Chasing each other with Roman Candles on 4th of July. LOL....
Sounds like you made a good move!!

I never asked a teacher about anal sex. Why do you ask?

So you agree that it wouldn't be the children asking, but instead the Groomers forcing the information on children.

Hey, but grooming works.

In 2012 surveys showed high school students "Respondents were asked if they identify as lesbian, bisexual, transgender" with .06% responding as LGBTW

A mere decade later, that percent hast jumped to 22% over all with 31% of high school girls responding that they are LGBTQ.

Queer is cool - it is heavily promoted and glorified by the grooming gangs we call schools.

So you agree that it wouldn't be the children asking, but instead the Groomers forcing the information on children.

Hey, but grooming works.

In 2012 surveys showed high school students "Respondents were asked if they identify as lesbian, bisexual, transgender" with .06% responding as LGBTW

A mere decade later, that percent hast jumped to 22% over all with 31% of high school girls responding that they are LGBTQ.

Queer is cool - it is heavily promoted and glorified by the grooming gangs we call schools.
As an aging Boomer, it may be better for us to die off before the younger ones take over the nation in high numbers. This does not relate well with civilizations surviving.

As an aging Boomer, it may be better for us to die off before the younger ones take over the nation in high numbers. This does not relate well with civilizations surviving.

That's the point.

This isn't about democrats diddling kids. They're waging war to end Western Civilization. Communist China holds their strings.

Hey, but grooming works.

What does anything you just wrote have to do with talking to kids about anal sex??

What does anything you just wrote have to do with talking to kids about anal sex??

Do you support basic sex ed in H.S. INCLUDING maybe the advantages of abstinence until you can AFFORD a family? INCLUDING maybe the touchy topics like anal sex?

IF SO -- should parents have ANY ROLE in how all that sex/gender is taught?

Do you support basic sex ed in H.S. INCLUDING maybe the advantages of abstinence until you can AFFORD a family? INCLUDING maybe the touchy topics like anal sex?

IF SO -- should parents have ANY ROLE in how all that sex/gender is taught?
In high school and even middle school, yes I support sex Ed. That’s when kids start having sex and they should be informed. Of course I think parents should be involved in that education.

I thought we were talking about 4-8 year olds. In what world are these kids asking about or being taught about anal sex?!?! That sounds to me to be an absurd and ignorant claim

In high school and even middle school, yes I support sex Ed. That’s when kids start having sex and they should be informed. Of course I think parents should be involved in that education.

I thought we were talking about 4-8 year olds. In what world are these kids asking about or being taught about anal sex?!?! That sounds to me to be an absurd and ignorant claim

Didnt say "anal sex" in elementary grades. Was asking about H.S. and we basically agree on that. But there is "non age appropriate" curriculum being CREATED AND USED by schools around the country for K-5.. Some idiots have no boundaries to their agendas.

Some of that link is exaggerated crap. But here is the link to the Neehah school board K-5 "sexual introduction" study guidelines. You can follow that back to sources and see the explicit "sex ed" these kids are being exposed to,.

It's a long slog. It's a case of TMI without any justification at those ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back