Radical left are losing their minds over being called “groomers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s wrong with drag queens reading stories to kids? What’s next, you want to ban clowns from parties, mascots from Disney, gay teachers from class rooms?
What’s wrong with Christians rwad
What’s wrong with drag queens reading stories to kids? What’s next, you want to ban clowns from parties, mascots from Disney, gay teachers from class rooms?
Yes.

I used to think most libs were just ignorant (purposely or not) of the effects of the policies they support. Now I think most of them are just bad people. There is way too much evidence to give them the benefit of that doubt anymore.

I used to think most libs were just ignorant (purposely or not) of the effects of the policies they support. Now I think most of them are just bad people. There is way too much evidence to give them the benefit of that doubt anymore.
It’s funny, I hear more and more people saying that about the Right as well. Perhaps those going down that path are partisan media puppets with too much time on their hands. Perhaps they should go outside and live their lives and not be gullible by falling into the political propaganda traps.

For the same reasons why anybody should read to kids. I’m asking why they shouldn’t be allowed to read to kids and you don’t seem to have an answer
I have an answer. They're sick perverse freaks. Leave our children alone.

That’s a bigoted response that is not going to be respected by many. It’s also the reason why many are pushing for more exposure of LBGTQ in school. To counterbalance the bigotry and hate that comes from people like you. You’re fueling these initiatives

That’s a bigoted response that is not going to be respected by many. It’s also the reason why many are pushing for more exposure of LBGTQ in school. To counterbalance the bigotry and hate that comes from people like you. You’re fueling these initiatives
Whatever. Calling me names isn't going to intimidate me or pressure me to give in to your sickness. Go fuck yourself.

Whatever. Calling me names isn't going to intimidate me or pressure me to give in to your sickness. Go fuck yourself.
I’m not calling you names I’m directly replying to your comments and how they contribute to the situation we are discussing. What I’m saying is accurate, if you disagree then state your case

The left are having a meltdown over being called “groomers” for supporting a pro-transgender agenda being taught to young kids.

View attachment 626780
View attachment 626781

What is your opinion? Is calling someone a “groomer” the same as accusing them of molesting children?

What should we call people that support drag queens reading stories to kids? To teachers talking about their sex lives with young kids?
If a republican makes an accusation, they're actually making a confession.

The lack of awareness here is astounding.

Any sane parents want to protect their children from dangerous sexual perverts.

How fucked-up do you have to be to see that as “bigoted”, and to think that a valid remedy is to give dangerous depraved sexual; perverts greater access to these children?

Your kind need to stay far, far, far away from children. Parents are not going to put up with this shit for very much longer. Society is not going to put up with this shit for very much longer. If it has to turn to violence in order to protect children from your kind, then that is what is coming.

I’m not calling you names I’m directly replying to your comments and how they contribute to the situation we are discussing. What I’m saying is accurate, if you disagree then state your case
I have stated my case. You're mentally ill and shouldn't be allowed near children.

I have stated my case. You're mentally ill and shouldn't be allowed near children.

In fact, Slade3200 has, itself, very vividly stated the case of why it should not be allowed near children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back