Radical Liberalized Terrorists Shoots Republicans; Liberal Fake News Media Respond With NO CLASS

Sweetheart.....Are you aware of the term "figurative" or how about "proverbial"?

Such as the proverbial honest conservative, who doesn't actually exist anywhere?

Calm and peaceful?

Yep. Liberals here are calm and peaceful, conservatives are violent and hysterical. Hysterically claiming otherwise doesn't really help your case.

Now, you Trump fans do understand that your constant snowflake meltdowns make your own tough guy acts not actually very threatening, right?

But then, that's why you want your precious big authoritarian government to carry out the violence, while you watch from your SafeSpace.
DO not project what your side does on others who do not.

Well, at least you didn't deny how you just recite every nonsense talking point that your masters feed you. That's for the best, as nobody would have believed it.

There's a reason your masters feed you such hysteria. It keeps you frightened and obedient.

Oh, if it had been a Republican saying such a type of meaningless thing, we would have ignored it. We're not like you. We don't get outraged on command about insignificant nonsense.
DEMO DOORS.JPG

We must start behaving like the adults we are and put and end to temper tantrums
Free range millennials have had zero adversity in their life and little experience with the merits of competition and winning and losing. So the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat that aged 40+ worked thru at age 10 is now confronting them and they cannot cope and we must stop playing along nicely
Time for the street riots, severed heads, incessant investigation and hearings, Russian fantasizeres, profanity potty mouths, to have the tantrums brought to an end by the adults

Quit while you're getting the shit beaten out of you.

Do your mind always turn to violence like that?

Of course it does. That's the point I keep making.

Not a single conservative would back away from the constant conservative calls for violence, even after they came back to bite them. Quite the contrary, you all got even more strident in calling for violence.

The two sides here are totally different. The liberals are calm, peaceful, rational and pro-democracy. The conservatives are hysterical, violent, unstable and authoritarian.
Lol, the shooter was a Looney liberal just like yourself.
He just wasn't getting any snacks.

Not a single conservative would back away from the constant conservative calls for violence, even after they came back to bite them. Quite the contrary, you all got even more strident in calling for violence.

The two sides here are totally different. The liberals are calm, peaceful, rational and pro-democracy. The conservatives are hysterical, violent, unstable and authoritarian.
That's a reason to kill?

Talking points are the exclusive province of the Left..

Too ffunny. As if the Bush Administration didn't use Talking Points in the run up to the Iraq invasion.

In reality they all use talking points to convince the public of their righteousness.
Nope....YOUR side made that up.....Now, stay on point or shut up

Hahahaha. They all use talking points. Do you think it was a coincidence that Mushroom clouds, al Qaeda, and Iraq all ended up in the same sentence? How about the aluminum tubes? Ever hear C. Rice lie in her talking points about the reported use of those tubes?

Wait, you were convinced by them weren't you?

Never mind.

So, did any of you conservatives buy one of these "Liberal hunting permits"? There were also variations allowing people to hunt Clinton or Obama or Pelosi.
Of course not. Unlike snowflakes / liberals, we reject the extremists and nut jobs that attempt to claim they represent normal people or the party. We don't embrace it, spread it, and use it to radicalize militant terrorist nut jobs like the OP shows the liberal media does.

Talking points are the exclusive province of the Left..

Too ffunny. As if the Bush Administration didn't use Talking Points in the run up to the Iraq invasion.

In reality they all use talking points to convince the public of their righteousness.
Nope....YOUR side made that up.....Now, stay on point or shut up
Funny that the Europe intel was wrong about the WMDs

The Germans told us Curveball was not reliable and not to trust him. He said what the Bush folks wanted to hear so they said they believed him. He lied of course. But those lies made it into the Iraq war talking points.

That's a reason to kill?
Did I say that? If I did, I will take it back....what post do I edit to remove that?

Of course not.

You didn't, but other conservatives here posted those very "hunting permit" images here. And no other conservatives criticized them for it.

That's kind of the point. We liberals always criticize the few liberals who call for violence (and conservatives always shamelessly lie about that). Conservatives never criticize the constant calls for violence from other conservatives.

The two sides are very different. Conservatives endorse violence, liberals reject it.

So, did any of you conservatives buy one of these "Liberal hunting permits"? There were also variations allowing people to hunt Clinton or Obama or Pelosi.
Of course not. Unlike snowflakes / liberals, we reject the extremists and nut jobs that attempt to claim they represent normal people or the party. We don't embrace it, spread it, and use it to radicalize militant terrorist nut jobs like the OP shows the liberal media does.

This is EXACTLY the difference.

This guy was a lunatic. PERIOD.

The left can't play their own bullshit game, because they know it's bullshit.

THE SHOOTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHOOTING. NO ONE ELSE.

WHEN ISIS BEHEADS SOMEONE, IT'S THE FAULT OF ISIS....NO ONE ELSE.

WHEN SOMEONE SHOOTS GABBY GIFFORDS, IT'S THE SHOOTER'S FAULT...NO ONE ELSE.

The left like to use a crisis for political gain. They are soulless ghouls.

Blog: A partial list of threats against GOP and Trump from Hollywood celebrities

1. Kathy Griffin ‘Beheads’ Trump in Graphic Photo

2. Madonna – “I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.”

3. Snoop Dogg “Shoots” Trump in the Head in Music Video

4. Robert De Niro: “I’d Like to Punch Him in the Face”

5. Joss Whedon: “I Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Death”

6. Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ‘Trump’ to Death in Performance of ‘Julius Caesar

10. Rapper YG Threatens Trump with “F*ck Donald Trump” Song

11. Marilyn Manson Kills ‘Trump’ in Music Video

One of Virginia Rep. Tom Garrett’s town halls last month featured a heavy police presence after Garrett and his family were targeted by repeated death threats. “This is how we’re going to kill your wife,

Also last month, police in Tennessee charged 35-year-old Wendi Wright with felony reckless endangerment for allegedly trying to run Republican Congressman David Kustoff off the road after a town hall he held regarding the GOP health care bill.

Tolerant Liberal :bsflag:

So who exactly feeds you your bizarre talking points?
'Talking Points'? Dude, this is reported 'news'.

Put the paranoid political crack pipe down, take the liberal ear-piece out of your ear through which they are feeding you what to think / say - like they did with Hillary during debates, and think for yourself.

Take a look around for yourself and for once just take in the actual SHIT that is going on....crap like this ass-clown and what he had the nerve to tweet.

I DON'T CARE WHAT PARTY YOU SUPPORT OR WHO YOU ARE, THAT SHIT IS WRONG, UNACCEPTABLE, AND YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR ASS FIRED FOR IT.

IF ROLES WERE REVERSED AND A GOP-SUPPORTER TWEETED THIS ABOUT A DEMOCRAT I WOULD BE CALLING FOR HIS FIRING.

THAT is THINKING FOR YOURSELF, snowflake. Try it sometime.

We must forgive the lefts current refusal to accept ANY media reports, because they have realized they've been taken in by the fake news of the mainstream. Because of that, they don't bother with backing up any of their claims and will shuffle their feet & backpedal when sited with anything involving their precious sources, cause they don't want to admit they are wrong and are fearful to admit they believe anything. :thup:

Forum List

Back