🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Raging Feminist who Attacked Spicer Needs to Learn Manners

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Had I been there she would have ran away because I'm not PC, her ears would have been on fire...

Todd Starnes

|
Posted: Mar 13, 2017 6:36 PM
10.PNG

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer was in an Apple store over the weekend - just minding his business when he was set upon by a raging liberal -- a foaming at the mouth feminist.

Heavy.com identified Mr. Spicer’s attacker as Shree Chauhan, a former educator and a child of Indian immigrants. She filmed the unrelenting verbal assault and broadcast the video on Periscope.

“You work for a fascist, how do you feel about that?” she demanded to know. “How do you feel about destroying our country, Sean? How do you feel about that? Do you feel good about the decisions you are making – about lying to the American people? Do you feel good about lying to the American people?"

Poor Sean Spicer. There's nothing worse than a nagging feminist, folks.

“We have a great country. Have you helped with the Russia stuff? Are you a criminal as well? Have you committed treason, too? Just Like the president – have you committed treason too?”

Mr. Spicer allegedly responded to her unhinged diatribe by saying, “Such a great country that allows you to be here.”

CARTOONS | Gary Varvel
View Cartoon
Well, that alleged comment set her off again – this time in a lengthy tome published by Medium.com.

“That is racism and it is an implied threat,” she wrote. “Think about the sheer audacity of Mr. Spicer to say that to my face with a smile, knowing that he is being recorded on video and the position of power he holds in our government.”

How about the sheer audacity of a berserk whacko going full-blown, bat-crap bonkers inside an Apple store?

We don't want a society where people treat each other like this. Liberals should denounce this woman for her gross breach of manners.

Spicer was a gentleman.
I'd of told her to fuck off ya fuckin mcfucker
I have manners, but I prefer to keep them for emergencies

This story makes liberals look like assholes. You liberals understand that, right?

More proof that feminists use "diversity" to fight white males. Fair enough I suppose.
Actually it just creates animosity towards those who play by the rules with dumb ass chauvinist types.
What do you mean?
There are people who are ignorant. Men or women who are assholes to begin with. Those will keep being assholes and they will take that out on women who had not a damn thing to do with whatever their personal problem or issue is. Its that human nature thing that tends to gather with people who keep that dust on them rather than shake it off and move on. Hate begets hate.

That doesn't mean you have to find everything acceptable but these radicals are burning bridges rather than trying to build bridges over the gaps that created the divisions in the first place. It would be like me standing on the street corner screaming blaming every male I have met in my life for the few that were the actual real assholes. It would serve no purpose. It would only create a bigger divide for the ones that could be understanding about why I carried a gun or kept big dogs with me always.

In the case of those women in the ME demanding rights to Democracy while they are enslaving themselves by religiosity that their males wrote where they came from; they are barking up the wrong trees by trying to sow seeds of division in countries that don't do that so much. They have other females that feel sorry for them that side with them to bring in that crap into countries that are already free even if there isn't total equality everywhere in them. They are assisting in giving a reason for fascism to build verses looking at individual circumstances and the real problems that haven't yet been overcome as a whole.

upload_2017-3-15_23-20-58.jpeg

Spicer gave a great answer to a rabid feminist. If she had physically assaulted him it would have been icing on the cake as the extreme left continues to utilize tactics that have driven a wedge between themselves and middle America. Hope the extreme left has some construction workers to rebuild as they...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

...because as far as I'm concerned they can live in the rubble they create.

Forum List

Back