Raging Horror Confirmed at Austria Italy Border – Mid-East Muslims “Refugees” Go On Rampage….

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
I can see this happening on the Mexican border, once President Trump shuts it down!

Brietbart ^

“Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria i saw a huge crowd of immigrants. With all solidarity to people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror.This huge mass of people – sorry – but it’s an absolute wilderness … Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting “We want Germany”. So what, Germany is now a paradise? I saw an elderly Italian woman in a car that was surrounded by the immigrants. They pulled her by the hair out of the car and wanted to use it to go to Germany. They tried to...

Watching this on CNN now, Hungary has shut the border down and is refusing aid. Why don't these cowards stand up and fight for their homeland. These countries had viable economies in the 70's and 80's before THEY allowed the Muslim clerics take over and ruin the entire region. Now they want into Europe. After hundreds of terrorist attacks over the last 4 decades, are the Euros supposed to welcome them with open arms. The one that are in Europe live isolated in slums is that what these new "refugees" want. The whole thing is a mess. War in the Middle East, Revolution, in their own countries is the answer. They need to resolve their own business without western help. Go home and fix your homeland. Sorry but invading Europe is going to lead to WW3. All the same conditions are there. It is inevitable. A nationalist leader is going to rise out of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching this on CNN now, Hungary has shut the border down and is refusing aid. Why don't these cowards stand up and fight for their homeland. These countries had viable economies in the 70's and 80's before THEY allowed the Muslim clerics take over and ruin the entire region. Now they want into Europe. After hundreds of terrorist attacks over the last 4 decades, are the Euros supposed to welcome them with open arms. The one that are in Europe live isolated in slums is that what these new "refugees" want. The whole thing is a mess. War in the Middle East, Revolution, in their own countries is the answer. They need to resolve their own business without western help. Go home and fix your homeland. Sorry but invading Europe is going to lead to WW3. All the same conditions are there. It is inevitable. A nationalist leader is going to rise out of this.

WWIII is coming, and muslims will be the primary cause of it, with the liberal agenda enabling them second.

On CNN now the refugees are saying "they are fed up"
Fed up with what? Not being given a government hand out. There is trash everywhere. They are complaining about the outhouses. The food. Yet they have leather jackets, western designer clothes.... Go home and stand up for your homeland cowards! Fight for your own country and GTF out of Europe

This IS the legacy of the Obama/Hillary foreign policy.

Dump Iraq
Depose the leader of Libya
Threaten Assad in Syria then do nothing as he crosses the "red line"
Praise the new leaders in Egypt who were nothing more than terrorists themselves.
This is the fruit from the Arab Spring

Fucking disaster

images

They cry to be left in but refuse assimilate into the culture they demand to live among so they create chaos and destruction.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

WWIII is coming, and muslims will be the primary cause of it, with the liberal agenda enabling them second.
Yes, we are allowing the conservatives to join forces with their fellow brethren in faith and politics..

Yes, we are allowing the conservatives to join forces with their fellow brethren in faith and politics..
No you're not. Don't even try and joke about it. You progs hate conservatives and Christians more than you hate muslims that would chop your freakin' head off or burn you alive in a cage. You're not allowing us to do jack shit.

Now the muslims, that's another story. You'll bend over backwards for them and hand them the keys to America.

You people's stupidity is epic.

I can see this happening on the Mexican border, once President Trump shuts it down!

Brietbart ^

“Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria i saw a huge crowd of immigrants. With all solidarity to people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror.This huge mass of people – sorry – but it’s an absolute wilderness … Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting “We want Germany”. So what, Germany is now a paradise? I saw an elderly Italian woman in a car that was surrounded by the immigrants. They pulled her by the hair out of the car and wanted to use it to go to Germany.
---
Why Germany?
Is it because Germany is both HUMANISTIC and ECONOMICALLY SUCCESSFUL and relatively CONSUMER oriented?

What a change from the Nazi era, LOL!
Perhaps the USA should learn from Germany nowadays ...

P.S. Having visited Germany a half dozen times in the past 20 years, i can appreciate their wholesome foods & beer and practical autobahns/roads and efficient vehicles!
Merkel is top notch too.

This is really irresponsible of the European leaders to allow these people in.
The countries involved are setting their people up for severe trouble down the road.
Muslims will not assimilate, and instead will get violent if the host countries do not bend over for their demands.
Native Europeans will be in grave danger going forward.

Europeans should immediately demand that these so-called refugees be relocated to countries like Saudi Arabia.

European leaders going along with this should be denounced.

This is really irresponsible of the European leaders to allow these people in.
The countries involved are setting their people up for severe trouble down the road.
Muslims will not assimilate, and instead will get violent if the host countries do not bend over for their demands.
Native Europeans will be in grave danger going forward.

Europeans should immediately demand that these so-called refugees be relocated to countries like Saudi Arabia.

European leaders going along with this should be denounced.
And most Europeans have been disarmed... what could go wrong... :cuckoo:

The people of these countries should start fighting back now with everything they have.

The people of these countries should start fighting back now with everything they have.

---
Too bad the Native North American tribes could not fight back the Europeans 500 years ago.
Might matters. Natural Law #1.
Fuck ethics, aka "humanism".

---
Too bad the Native North American tribes could not fight back the Europeans 500 years ago.
They tried. The native tribes were exceptionally brutal too. They just lost. That's not a reason for Europe to roll over for these muslims today.

---
They tried. The native tribes were exceptionally brutal too. They just lost. That's not a reason for Europe to roll over for these muslims today.

---
Being humanistic is not the same as "rolling over".
Focusing on their religion is somewhat unfair; they may be legitimate refugees from Muslim extremism.
Your view is extreme to me too.

This IS the legacy of the Obama/Hillary foreign policy.

Dump Iraq
Depose the leader of Libya
Threaten Assad in Syria then do nothing as he crosses the "red line"
Praise the new leaders in Egypt who were nothing more than terrorists themselves.
This is the fruit from the Arab Spring

Fucking disaster

Yep, and it's heading our way.

Forum List

Back