“Raid” on Benedict Biden’s Home Was a Sham: FBI Literally Set an Appointment With Biden’s Attorneys

You wanted Biden to get a raid to even things up for Trump. I get it. Trump could have just gave all that stuff back when they asked and it never would have even been an issue. He brings all his problems on himself.
Lol, the fbi was at Mar a Lago just months before and the only thing they were concerned about was for him to change the lock. Which he did, then Garland and Biden tried to make his political opponent look bad. Time to impeach Biden.

And there ya go.
Yes Biden stored them in the office at Penn state. The same college that China donated millions to, and Biden got a million to become a fake professor. China had access to that office. Trump had them properly stored, the only thing the fbi was concerned about was a lock. Which Trump replaced.

I suspected something was awry in the beginning when they stated that the FBI was alerted to the existence of such documents by Biden's own attorneys. That came across to me as THIS from Day 1:

02umGQ.gif

Hillary is no more computer savvy than I am.
But she has been in and around Government for decades. She does know the concept of classified material. As Secretary of State she would have definitely got a briefing on the subject.

Biden wasn't hiding the documents or claiming the FBI planted them. He didn't claim they belonged to him or that he declassified the documents in his mind.
They found documents in his goddamn garage. It's almost Pavlovian the way loons respond to anything that makes Biden look incompetent.

The DOJ’s planned search

That's how you know you're living in a banana republic, when the "independent" DOJ plans a search with the president's lawyers and flunkies.

That's what civilized people do.. Biden wasn't hiding the documents or claiming they belonged to him or claiming the FBI planted them.. nor did he claim that he declassified them in his mind.
haha he wasn’t? then why did he put them in his own file and label in personal and put it in his office closet? hahab

Tell someone what to do when you haven't a clue what is needed? You may not like Hillary (neither do I) but she not a thief nor is she cavalier about government documents or national security. She's not blabbing secrets to be the center of attention or impress others.
It doesn't matter if I know, I'm not the one storing classified emails on a private server nor was I the one tasked with wiping it once the subpoena was issued was I? You can try and spin it however you want, but Hillary had a private server expressly to avoid FOIA requests in violation of US code. As a result of this action, she (and the people she was communicating with via email) put classified information on an unsecure server that was connected to the internet. Do I think she intended for that to happen? Not really, but I also don't think she cared that the actions she took to hide her record as Sec State (because of her political aspirations) placed that classified information at risk. Did she ever show any contrition or just deny that she did anything wrong? Whatever you think of Trump or Biden's classified scandal whatever classified documents were at far lesser risk than anything on Hillary's server. I also find it interesting that you think Hillary is really all that different that Trump. They are both power hungry narcissists. It's probably why they were such good friend before Trump ran against her.

Forum List

Back