🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Raise Military Pay and Veterans Benefits

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I certainly hope that any of us of all political stripes can agree that we pay our soldiers way too little and give our veterans way too few benefits and hope that whomever is elected in 2017 work with Congress to rectify both situations.

VOLUNTEER military knows the rates of pay when they VOLUNTEER Candy !! SO , no pay raise in my opinon but they should get the best medical care !!

Last edited:
restart the DRAFT , get those women and girls . Course last war won was won by a mostly male military but lets give those women and girls a chance to storm the beaches as was done in WW2 . Nowadays they'll be storming the desert in 'syria' or eventually the 'dmz' in 'north korea' .

VOLUNTEER military knows the rates of pay when the VOLUNTEER Candy !! SO , no pay raise in my opinon but they should get the best medical care !!

That is true.

My friend in Pasadena, TX has a cousin who got a State job working in a State of Texas warehouse. She will be making about $36,000 a year. I'm happy for her.

If you believe this chart, a Lieutennant in the Navy makes about as much as she will be making:
paychart_officer_2015.jpg

I know it's a volunteer deal and room and board are likely not included above but it seems as though we could calibrate the pay of a warehouse worker to that of perhaps an enlistee.

restart the DRAFT , get those women and girls . Course last war won was won by a mostly male military but lets give those women and girls a chance to storm the beaches as was done in WW2 . Nowadays they'll be storming the desert in 'syria' or eventually the 'dmz' in 'north korea' .
Just one problem, the military doesn't want conscription. Now what?

Money for nothing, in the second case, so glad you approve of welfare.

Clearly you've never been in the military. Ahhhhh. Maybe if you'd gone and gotten your head blown off we's be free of your asshole remarks. FU!
I was never stupid enough to be cannon fodder, and paying, for life, cannon fodder that made it home while they do nothing for it is welfare.

I agree wholeheartedly with the OP....sad to see that others don't.

With some, if it is partly cloudy out side, they'd be upset that it wasn't partly sunny. If it's raining, they want clear skies. If it were clear, they would want rain.

Whatcha gonna do?

Money for nothing, in the second case, so glad you approve of welfare.

There nothing is worth more than any something most gave; as for welfare for veterans, guilty as charged.
Good to know, you approve of welfare.

Yes I do. Anything else?
Nope, that covers it. Like gun control, everyone approves of it for someone eh?

The water is warm.

but like I said VOLUNTARY military , VOLUNTEERS know the rates of pay Candy .

Forum List

Back