• I agree

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I think the voting age should be 80

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
We boomers are really the only generation qualified to vote. We came into the world shortly after WW2 when the US totally ruled the world. Russia was devastated and didn't have the A-bomb yet. Europe and the far east were rubble. We lost thousands of men in the war so women were forced into the workplace, which was unheard of before. Joe McCarthy rid our schools and theaters of communists. Our cars had huge fins, front-ends like fighter jets, and were covered in chrome. We were the KINGS OF THE WORLD. As we grew up, we learned real world things, fought their war in Vietnam or tried to get it stopped, cut our hair and took over the country. Sure, we did drugs, fucked like bunnies, and made fools of ourselves, but came out the other side okay.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

Nobody under 70 can be trusted with our future. We don't have that much longer to benefit by who we elect so we'll look out for the yoots. We'll never let SS or Medicare go broke for obvious reasons. We are wise, crafty and well-versed....otherwise we'd already be dead. We remember the world before computers so we can do simple math...before Google so we can find Africa on a map....and social media, which means we can still carry on a conversation in person. In other words, we're perfect...experts on the US and what's needed for the future.....You want a middle-class? we created one and stood up for civil rights before there were such a thing....OR you can leave the country in the hands of airheads like this one: :102:

d939d5ef0fbf7e57a0214b2dfcedcb69.jpg

Last edited:
We boomers are really the only generation qualified to vote. We came into the world shortly after WW2 when the US totally ruled the world. Russia was devastated and didn't have the A-bomb yet. Europe and the far east were rubble. We lost thousands of men in the war so women were forced into the workplace, which was unheard of before. Joe McCarthy rid our schools and theaters of communists. Our cars had huge fins, front-ends like fighter jets, and huge fins. We were the KINGS OF THE WORLD. As we grew up, we learned real world things, fought their war in Vietnam or tried to get it stopped, cut our hair and took over the country. Sure, we did drugs, fucked like bunnies, and made fools of ourselves, but came out the other side okay.

Nobody under 70 can be trusted with our future. We don't have that much longer to benefit by who we elect so we'll look out for the yoots. We'll never let SS or Medicare go broke for obvious reasons. We are wise, crafty and well-versed....otherwise we'd already be dead. We remember the world before computers so we can do simple math...before Google so we can find Africa on a map....and social media, which means we can still carry on a conversation in person. In other words, we're perfect...experts on the US and what's needed for the future.....You want a middle-class? we created one and stood up for civil rights before there were such a thing....OR you can leave the country in the hands of airheads like this one: :102:

Gawd, to us old zero college white farts on this forum?
Got to be kidding.
I guess you know uk supremes have to retire at 62?

• Banned
Got to be kidding.

We tore the universities apart, made them relevant, and graduated without being in debt for 20 years, shithead. Like I said, we created the world you live in so shut up and vote in my poll, not for anything else.

Count me in for favoring the 70-year-old minimal age for voting, but only if it eliminates political phone calls to non-eligible voters. It would keep things quiet here until 2024.

Boomers should be disqualified from voting based on their past voting performance alone.

Got to be kidding.

We tore the universities apart, made them relevant, and graduated without being in debt for 20 years, shithead. Like I said, we created the world you live in so shut up and vote in my poll, not for anything else.

well then; thanks for that $21 TRILLION in current public DEBT & also for the ~$50 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities.

The 'boomers' are really great at destroying a nation while they build the largest debt in human history.

You should be so proud ...........

I think 56 is old enough. Those people have led a real life and left the nest and made something of themselves.

Boomers should be disqualified from voting based on their past voting performance alone.

You mean disco?...yeah, that was a bad patch alright. But we also came up with Hendrix, Cream, the Stones and Beatles, Dylan, MoTown and the Eagles....so we balanced the books. :26:

We boomers are really the only generation qualified to vote. We came into the world shortly after WW2 when the US totally ruled the world. Russia was devastated and didn't have the A-bomb yet. Europe and the far east were rubble. We lost thousands of men in the war so women were forced into the workplace, which was unheard of before. Joe McCarthy rid our schools and theaters of communists. Our cars had huge fins, front-ends like fighter jets, and huge fins. We were the KINGS OF THE WORLD. As we grew up, we learned real world things, fought their war in Vietnam or tried to get it stopped, cut our hair and took over the country. Sure, we did drugs, fucked like bunnies, and made fools of ourselves, but came out the other side okay.

Got to be kidding.
At least we worked at an actual job to retire from asshole.

Never in my life have I ever voted for a Democrat. I started paying taxes and was in the military serving my country (voluntarily) before I was ever allowed to vote. I had my first job at the ripe old age of 12. Any money I wanted I earned although I did receive a little as gifts from relatives during childhood but got nothing nor asked for anything from government that I didn't earn. I've never had to back up in any payroll lines either, always giving more than I got.

Got to be kidding.
At least we worked at an actual job to retire from asshole.

Nice foul mouth.
College professor?
Iguess you are sucking off your SS Medicare?
Think you paid in more than you will be sucking out.?

Never in my life have I ever voted for a Democrat. I started paying taxes and was in the military serving my country (voluntarily) before I was ever allowed to vote. I had my first job at the ripe old age of 12. Any money I wanted I earned although I did receive a little as gifts from relatives during childhood but got nothing nor asked for anything from government that I didn't earn. I've never had to back up in any payroll lines either, always giving more than I got.

I got home in Oct.'68, went to the voting site in suburban Detroit in November, in uniform, fresh shrapnel scars on cheek and neck, eager to vote the first time. I knew LBJ was gone, but little else....I was kinda busy that summer with the second half of Tet Offensive. Precinct captain said since I wasn't registered I couldn't vote.....so I was going to leave when a Vet at the table raised hell with the prick and said I was BY GOD going to vote because I'd earned it...handed me a ballot...Nixon and Humphrey....I thanked him and handed the ballot back to him. I did vote for Peanut Man in '76....I figured half farmer, half submarine officer might work....WRONG. Reagan twice, Bush41, once, Perot twice, Bush43 twice, and of course MAGA Man.

Gawd the old joke
If you are not smart enough to get a real job,,join the military. Great indoctrination and commie benefits.
Better than working
I guess you think you paid more in than you are sucking out?
As the trump cultist said " keep the gov out of my Medicare"

I got home in Oct.'68, went to the voting site in suburban Detroit in uniform, fresh shrapnel scars on cheek and neck, eager to vote the first time. I knew LBJ was gone, but little else....I was kinda busy that summer with the second half of Tet Offensive. Precinct captain said since I wasn't registered I couldn't vote.....so I was going to leave when a Vet at the table raised hell with the prick and said I was BY GOD going to vote because I'd earned it...handed me a ballot...Nixon and Humphrey....I thanked him and handed the ballot back to him. I did vote for Peanut Man in '76....I figured half farmer, half submarine officer might work....WRONG. Reagan twice, Bush41, once, Perot twice, Bush43 twice, and of course MAGA Man.
And you do know MAGA was
The name of our WWII Nazi group?
Proud or feels good to spout it?
And are you proud of his 5 deferments paid for by his dad?

Nice foul mouth.
College professor?
Iguess you are sucking off your SS Medicare?
Think you paid in more than you will be sucking out.?

Still pretending to be a black man, fool? I'm from Detroit....you don't have a clue.

well then; thanks for that $21 TRILLION in current public DEBT & also for the ~$50 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities.

The 'boomers' are really great at destroying a nation while they build the largest debt in human history.

You should be so proud ...........

Wrong again sockBoy....the Debt was under $9B when the Magic Negro wandered into the WH...and considerably lower than that before 43 decided to avenge daddy and invade Iraq. Take credit for what's happened after 2001....you'll be the ones paying for it. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back