Rally should be cancelled - 6 Trump advance staffers tested positive for COVID

""""TULSA, Okla. – Six staffers working to organize President Donald Trump’s campaign rally here have tested positive for the coronavirus, a development that is likely to increase concerns about the safety of the massive and high-profile indoor event.

I love doing this to you shlomoe....

Increased concerns by who? How likely?

I don't answer stupid questions.

You give stupid answers before the question is even asked.

I want to make sure I have this right, unbathed filthy stinky Dems protesting and rioting is fine. But clean cut red blooded Americans attending a presidential rally is bad??

Look it up, dipshit. It's all over the news.

Hehe..of course it is. All probably verbatim. Total lack of self awareness!

Im wondering..do any of them tell who it is and how much more "likely" it is these people will have "increased concerns"?

6 Trump campaign staff working on pivotal Tulsa rally test positive for coronavirus - live updates

""""TULSA, Okla. – Six staffers working to organize President Donald Trump’s campaign rally here have tested positive for the coronavirus, a development that is likely to increase concerns about the safety of the massive and high-profile indoor event.

Trump’s campaign said Saturday that quarantine procedures were implemented for the staffers and that neither the aides nor anyone they came into contact with will take part in the event."""

trump followers don't care what the risk is. There is absolutely nothing anyone can say or do to prevent them from holding and attending that rally.

They have a constitutional right to be as stupid as they want. I just wish that it wouldn't come at the expense of people's lives.

You can warn them all you want. It does absolutely no good.
So your protesters aren't costing people's lives?

Breaking: None of the Dem rioting and looting hoard has been tested for Covid, arrest and quarantine them for 14 days!

6 Trump campaign staff working on pivotal Tulsa rally test positive for coronavirus - live updates

Trump’s campaign said Saturday that quarantine procedures were implemented for the staffers and that neither the aides nor anyone they came into contact with will take part in the event."""
Na let’s do this!

Let it go on and many more closed arena rallies.

Lets be honest, Dems know their only hope of defeating Trump with Biden is to shut down campaign rallies and keep Biden hidden from view. That way the liberal news media can fabricate any story they please.

Bullshit, you're a liar 24/7.

It was even on fox.

Lets be honest, Dems know their only hope of defeating Trump with Biden is to shut down campaign rallies and keep Biden hidden from view. That way the liberal news media can fabricate any story they please.

Doesn't seem to be working.

BidenPoll2.jpg

Bullshit, you're a liar 24/7.

It was even on fox.

Must have been difficult for those fake news people to state the facts.

trump followers don't care what the risk is. There is absolutely nothing anyone can say or do to prevent them from holding and attending that rally.

They have a constitutional right to be as stupid as they want. I just wish that it wouldn't come at the expense of people's lives.

Another dishonest hack.

How many protesters have been murdered in the last few weeks? A dozen? 20? Gonna call for an end to that too?

What a blathering, slothering slop of gaslighting.

It will continue for months...but it won't stop Trump from being re-elected in a landslide.

I wish I could be there. Looks like everyone is having great time.......

Yeah, they are cramming into the arena about 7 hours before Trump gets there. Unreal.
Glad I'm not there, the restrooms will be gross in about two hours.

Another dishonest hack.

How many protesters have been murdered in the last few weeks? A dozen? 20? Gonna call for an end to that too?

Deflection doesn't work on me, Spanky.
Sorry you can't handle SIMPLE FACTS.

Doesn't seem to be working.

BidenPoll2.jpg

Hillary has it won the sequel :auiqs.jpg: stick your heads in the sand and pretend again it makes our victory this Nov all the sweeter.

Another dishonest hack.

You won't answer because you are a coward and a hack.

Another dishonest hack.

You won't answer because you are a coward and a hack.

You must be standing in your bathroom in front of your mirror.
This thread is about the rally in Tulsa, not protests that happened earlier this month.
Capiche, idiot?

Forum List

Back