Ramasawamy clearly the winner last night

He has been on vacation for 40% of his presidency! More than any other
Incorrect.
He has been on vacation for more like 98% of his presidency.
You should take a look at Biden's daily schedule, it is unreal.
Day after day after day - his schedule is empty.
Go ahead and look

Vivek came off looking like a little kid whose juvenile insults and articulated ideas were largely booed by the audience.

Last night was the first time that I'd ever paid the slightest attention to what he was saying beyond random video clips.

I was unimpressed and am not likely to pay much more attention to him... but time will tell.

Personally, I thought that Nikki Haley and Chris Christie had the best of that two-hour brawl.

Didn't watch it yet.
Based on your comment alone I think Vivek was probably really good.

Incorrect.
He has been on vacation for more like 98% of his presidency.
You should take a look at Biden's daily schedule, it is unreal.
Day after day after day - his schedule is empty.
Go ahead and look
Just going by what I read, he is absent all the time mentally!

Nikki Haley sure showed herself to be the neocon's prom queen.

The line of the night was Viv telling her that the debate was not a interview for the BoD of Raython.

Sadly it was drowned out by the crowd a bit but it was a shot to the heart.....Haley looked like the bitch she is.
The crowd getting loud happened a few times with Viv. On purpose to block his comments or for approval of him.

Highlight of the night -

Vivek to POS Christie -

You should give me a hug just like you did to Obama and help me get elected too -

Viv likes trump too. I suspect this is trumps new vp. And 4 months after trump leaves office in 2029 India will invest $2 billion with Jared.
Trump will not pick a VP that is "presidential replacement worthy", that is a certainty! Vivek is perfect.

I don't think Trump plans to leave office in 2029 anyway... All his trials on hold while president, will come out of hibernation if he leaves....

Just going by what I read, he is absent all the time mentally!
Not meaning to correct, even though that is what it looks like I meant.
I am just saying that we do not have a President. His daily schedule is empty day after day.
He doesn't do anything.

Go ahead and look... nothing whatsoever for the next 10 days, or 10 days before that, or 10 days before that

Trump will not pick a VP that is "presidential replacement worthy", that is a certainty! Vivek is perfect.

I don't think Trump plans to leave office in 2029 anyway... All his trials on hold while president, will come out of hibernation if he leaves....

Do you not understand how our government works?

Not meaning to correct, even though that is what it looks like I meant.
I am just saying that we do not have a President. His daily schedule is empty day after day.
He doesn't do anything.

Go ahead and look... nothing whatsoever for the next 10 days, or 10 days before that, or 10 days before that
More disinformation.

Forum List

Back