ramaswamy?

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
just watched ramaswamy in iowa. essentially maga, but he is a considerably better speaker than desantis or trump. maybe almost to the obama level

what is he really doing? selling books?

just watched ramaswamy in iowa. essentially maga, but he is a considerably better speaker than desantis or trump. maybe almost to the obama level

what is he really doing? selling books?
No, he’s trying to save it from destructive liberal policies.

Read his book about how the Dems have convinced people that they are “victims” - and the harm this destructive tale creates. Excellent read.

I predict that when Trump wins again, Vivek will be put in as Sec of Education to oversee its demantling.

I would like to offer myself for a role in Trump’s new administration. Perhaps a speechwriter, although that’s pretty high pressure. Maybe I’ll be Editor of Tweets. Yeah.….I like that.

Just thinking out loud.

No, he’s trying to save it from destructive liberal policies.

Read his book about how the Dems have convinced people that they are “victims” - and the harm this destructive tale creates. Excellent read.

I predict that when Trump wins again, Vivek will be put in as Sec of Education to oversee its demantling.
not a bad plan for a "back bencher." it worked for buttigieg (hell if i can spell it. the sec trans.)

Not sure where you got that, but his book on victimhood tells me he would focus on reversing the liberal narrative about oppressors and victims.

Fentanyl deaths peaked when Trump was president.
Any interesting lie considering that data isn't even available yet since Trump left, but what we know is that its been on the rise since Obumma and Biden stole reelection, and that the peak is now, as there has been no decline since Trump left, making you a lying sack of shit.

Screen Shot 2023-08-12 at 2.53.01 PM.png

But what we DO know is that there has never been more than now.

I don't think we can send the US military into Mexico.

Odd, we send them everywhere else in the world.

He has no chance.

Maybe he can be someone’s VP running mate, but I don’t even see that happening with anyone notable because he doesn’t reach the right demographic.

Yeah, except Buttigieg or whatever was totally unqualified and made a mess of things. Vivek is twice the man and would do a great job.

i sure wouldn't enter pete in a "measuring contest," if that is what you mean. by "twice the man"

Any interesting lie considering that data isn't even available yet since Trump left, but what we know is that its been on the rise since Obumma and Biden stole reelection, and that the peak is now, as there has been no decline since Trump left, making you a lying sack of shit.

View attachment 814163

Stop and think.

Fentanyl deaths peaked when Trump was president. I don't think we can send the US military into Mexico.

View attachment 814163

Thanks for the chart, Toobfreak. Every notice the low quality of Surada & Friends? He just outright posts BS. He knows it dubious or outright wrong, but he posts it anyway.

Forum List

Back