🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul: 'I am running for president'

Paul sucks!

Time for the democrats or moderate republicans to come out and promise to double our science budget and to rebuild our infrastructure. We should hit assholes like Paul with good things and show him to be the idiot he is.

Wait.... no education?

Rand is a good candidate that could win....but only if he can enough of the one thing you need to win elections today.......

Pile-Of-Cash.jpg

Rand is a good candidate that could win....but only if he can enough of the one thing you need to win elections today.......

Pile-Of-Cash.jpg

That is if Hussein Obama the Marxist-antisemitic worm doesn't declare Martial Law to keep his post in the White House.... this is a problem now...

I am not having a good feeling about this....

Pile-Of-Cash.jpg

That is if Hussein Obama the Marxist-antisemitic worm doesn't declare Martial Law to keep his post in the White House.... this is a problem now...

Geez, take your Xanax already.

Pile-Of-Cash.jpg

Is that a hot topic at your MENSA meetings?

Pile-Of-Cash.jpg

go take yours. geeeze
she's not the only concerned about this. he's such a frikken tyrant

Pile-Of-Cash.jpg

go take yours. geeeze
she's not the only concerned about this. he's such a frikken tyrant
You talk about him like he's Saddam Hussein or Stalin or something. If anything, he's been somewhat milquetoast. What has he done that is so tyrannical that it has you and Skye shaking in your boots? Don't spend so much time listening to fear merchants. You only have to endure him for less than two years and he'll be gone.

That's because you smoked too much crack. Now go change your pants. They are full of shit.

I like Paul

He will make the election fun
Pandering to neocons is hardly fun or original.

Scary isn't it. Rand makes some really good sense and does present fixes. No other Candidate is doing this. He isn't raving on "I Hate Obama" or operating "Get rid of Obama even at the cost of the Nation". He actually said something positive. That scares the living hell out of the teabirchers and teabaggers. Good. It's about time.

I like Paul

Scary isn't it. Rand makes some really good sense and does present fixes. No other Candidate is doing this. He isn't raving on "I Hate Obama" or operating "Get rid of Obama even at the cost of the Nation". He actually said something positive. That scares the living hell out of the teabirchers and teabaggers. Good. It's about time.
Assumptions are fun.

I like Paul

Assumptions are fun.

Just like FACTS scare the living hell out of you.

I like Paul

Assumptions are fun.

Just like FACTS scare the living hell out of you.
What FACTS are those?

Forum List

Back