Rand Paul: 'I am running for president'

I saw some excepts of his speech. I liked a lot of what he has to say...IF ONLY any of these politicians could stand by their positions once they are elected..

We saw how Obama was going to change how Washington works. all I've seen is he changed into a tyrant horror and lied about everything else like, the most transparent while transforming the country into his visions of a third world country

Screenshots of media coverage following his announcement.

Rand Paul announcement 2015-04-007 001.png

Rand Paul announcement 2015-04-007 002.png

Rand Paul announcement 2015-04-007 003.png

Rand Paul announcement 2015-04-007 004.png

Rand Paul announcement 2015-04-007 005.png

Rand Paul announcement 2015-04-007 006.png

Rand Paul announcement 2015-04-007 007.png

Rand Paul announcement 2015-04-007 008.png

Rand Paul announcement 2015-04-007 009.png

And from some German sources:

Rand Paul announcement 2015-04-007 010 ARD.png

Rand Paul announcement 2015-04-007 011 WElt.png

That hurt my eyes.

:D

Re: post 42.

I love to preserve such stuff as screenshots because later on, it is very enlightening to come back and see how the press (from all corners) handles such an event.

Notice that FOX finally front-paged the announcement (which it was not doing this morning) but still did not give Paul title billing.

Interesting...

Rand Paul....a pro-life, anti-gay marriage libertarian. Its awesome!

that's a lie but nothing new. just go vote for your masters in the Democrat party...you won't have to worry about anyone being: proLIFE, I mean MYGAWD how can someone

Rand Paul....a pro-life, anti-gay marriage libertarian. Its awesome!

Paul is not a libertarian. He's a conservative with some libertarian positions.

That's sounds about right. I would say that he is a Conservative with enough Libertarian positions to set him pretty far off from the rest of the crowd and hearken back to Barry Goldwater's ill-fated 1964 campaign.

Thanks to Kevin_Kennedy for starting this thread.

I've also noted Rand Paul's entrance into the race here:

The 2016 IN and OUT thread. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'm writing that not because I would like responses. Actually, the goal of the thread is just to log when candidates jump in and then out, for statistical purposes, so as a form of "log", I think that you all will find it very helpful with time.

It should also be noted that Sen. Paul is simultaneously mounting a Senate re-election campaign for the Commonwealth of Kentucky. That's not totally unusual: in 2000, Vice-Presidential candidate Joe Lieberman (D-CT) also ran for re-election to the Senate that year, and won.

.foreign-policy-wise he's trying to position himself at least to the right of BO.....he's not fooling anyone....

He's also trying to position himself to the right of Ted Cruz.

Life at Conception Act

29bolcg.jpg

Declares that the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human being beginning at the moment of fertilization, cloning, or other moment at which an individual comes into being.

Rand Paul says same-sex marriage ‘offends’ him

Potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul said on Friday affording the distinction to marriage to same-sex couples “offends myself and a lot of other people.”

.foreign-policy-wise he's trying to position himself at least to the right of BO.....he's not fooling anyone....

Life at Conception Act

29bolcg.jpg

Declares that the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human being beginning at the moment of fertilization, cloning, or other moment at which an individual comes into being.

Potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul said on Friday affording the distinction to marriage to same-sex couples “offends myself and a lot of other people.”
How does a person position themselves to the right of Ted Cruz?

Life at Conception Act

29bolcg.jpg

lol, they don't know. see everything is homosexual this, homosexual that...they don't have anything to run on like their candidates records. because the people think they suck so much.... they threw them out of Majority in congress. so they have make up crap

It isn't easy, but you start by calling for an extra $120 billion in Defense spending, sponsor a Life at Conception Act, and bash gays.

Next, Rand Paul will fly a passenger airliner full of Iranians into the Internal Revenue Service headquarters.

1zect9i.jpg

ABOLISH THE IRS! (pause for applause)

Last edited:

It isn't easy, but you start by calling for an extra $120 billion in Defense spending, sponsor a Life at Conception Act, and bash gays.

Next, Rand Paul will fly an airplane full of Iranian passengers into the IRS headquarters in DC.

nothing wrong with that except he's not fooling anyone....

maybe Cruz needs to get some red shirts that say Cruise with Cruz....or somethin'

Next, Rand Paul will fly an airplane full of Iranian passengers into the IRS headquarters in DC.

maybe Cruz needs to get some red shirts that say Cruise with Cruz....or somethin'

Hey I like that! It won't be some fake motto like. Hopey and Changy

Hey I like that! It won't be some fake motto like. Hopey and Changy

Or "A safer world with Iraq as our friend"

Hey, is this "historic " diplomatic breakthrough nuclear agreement with Iran as "historic" a breakthrough nuclear agreement as Clintons North Korean pact ? Lol

Forum List

Back