Rand Paul just called for the arrest of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, calling Trump indictment a "disgusting abuse of power"

It's fact. Too bad your media has no credibility any more, and your 'President' is an admitted extortionist and takes bribes from foreign governments. You need to snivel about Trump more, since some people still know about that.
Uh oh. The infamous greivence list

The last ditch effort of those with nothing really to say.

Thanks for tells mg me what your media masters told you.

trumpism has the GOP on it's knees. It can either stand up and denounce the serial criminal or it will continue to fade from US politics.
They can feel power slipping between their fingers, and have yet to figure out it is because they sacrificed their principles for personal power and profit.

Quite the opposite, they are doubling and tripling down on their insanity.

Uh oh. The infamous greivence list

The last ditch effort of those with nothing really to say.

Thanks for tells mg me what your media masters told you.
Their King is about to go down and they as lashing out at whoever is standing in front of them. All these accusations about Joe Biden and no evidence. Sounds like the lame "voter fraud" claim that the serial criminal pushed.

I'm just going to ignore your posts as you are just a partisan with nothing positive to add to any discussion.
That’s not why you’re going to ignore it posts.

It’s because you don’t like it when people challenge your beliefs.

Modern American politics:

"Ok, I'll sue and arrest you, then you sue and arrest me back! Lights, camera....ACTION!"

They can feel power slipping between their fingers, and have yet to figure out it is because they sacrificed their principles for personal power and profit.

Quite the opposite, they are doubling and tripling down on their insanity.
The tipping point is coming when the MAGA cult will need to chose between trump, who is a serial criminal and will be burdened with multiple indictments or little Ronnie in Florida, who may be able to carry on the MAGA vision without the drama that trump brings.

There is going to be a battle royale when trump and desantis began to debate.

I thought only Pence needed to be hung?

Make a thread. Be sure to include all the Dems charged with sedition.

Send me an invite please. It will be hoot.
Idiot fake news
You and all of those who support the defamation of Trump to make sure globalists take over.
not at the end of a rope it won't be sheep

Idiot fake news
You and all of those who support the defamation of Trump to make sure globalists take over.
not at the end of a rope it won't be sheep
Trump Traitors didn't want to hang Pence? That was fake news?

Globalists! Funny. Trump supporters are like little robots. They all say the same stuff over and over and over.

Try to slip in a deep state next time to get your full MAGA credits.

Trump Traitors didn't want to hang Pence? That was fake news?

Globalists! Funny. Trump supporters are like little robots. They all say the same stuff over and over and over.

Try to slip in a deep state next time to get your full MAGA credits.
Yes
Yes globalists, No but we understand what your puppet masters want from you!
At least you know who you are, sheep, but your Sheppard is leading you to your end.

Yes
Yes globalists, No but we understand what your puppet masters want from you!
At least you know who you are, sheep, but your Sheppard is leading you to your end.
Yes, I know. The globalists are out to get us and I am a sheep blah blah blah.

You must be done addressing the topic of your thread?

not my thread but bleat on sheep
Even when it isn't your thread, you should stay on thread topic. Just saying cause I have gotten a warning from mods about it...but you do you.

Ahh, back to the bleat sheep routine.

Obviously you are done with any real discussion.

Have a great day!

Sure thing, Stalin.

:rolleyes:
It's how the. Statute limitations works.

If you commit a crime and then commit other crimes to cover that crime up, Then it is all considered one Is criminal conspiracy. And the statute of limitations does not begin counting down until the conclusion of the conspiracy.
So the fact that trump was still trying to cover up the payments in twenty nineteen means that the statue of limitations did not begin until twenty nineteen.

If you commit a crime and then commit other crimes to cover that crime up, Then it is all considered one Is criminal conspiracy. And the statute of limitations does not begin counting down until the conclusion of the conspiracy.
So the fact that trump was still trying to cover up the payments in twenty nineteen means that the statue of limitations did not begin until twenty nineteen.
It also because Trump has been out of state. This also effects the statute of limitations.

Harassing your political opponents with the DOJ and FBI for SIX FUCKING YEARS is how you STALINISTS ROLL!!!! :eusa_hand:

The original crime. Took place in twenty sixteen. But since they continued conspiring to cover up that crime and broke the law the statute of limitations on that original crime continued.

When you have a conspiracy that involves a number of connected crimes including attempts to cover up crimes, Then the statute of limitations doesn't begin on any of them Until the last crime in the series.

The original crime and the cover up are considered a single crime in most cases, and The statute of limitations doesn't start counting down until the conclusion of the conspiracy.
About 30 actual lawyers say what you are claiming is incorrect.

Forum List

Back