Rand Paul just called for the arrest of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, calling Trump indictment a "disgusting abuse of power"

Nonsense.
Of course Paul is just talking out his ass and shouldn’t really be taken seriously.

But it’s clear what he is suggesting is entirely politically motivated. How could Paul claim Bragg has done anything illegal when he hasn’t seen the evidence let alone the indictment? It’s nonsense.

I'm tired of your nonsense. You are just an internet troll.
What nonsense? It’s true. Trump received money from China.

Claiming there are “ties” is as vague as one could possibly be. It lets political partisans fill in gaps with their own imaginations.

Being “tied” to China isnt a crime. People have business dealings with China all the time.

So what’s this evidence about a crime?

The original crime. Took place in twenty sixteen. But since they continued conspiring to cover up that crime and broke the law the statute of limitations on that original crime continued.
When you have a conspiracy that involves a number of connected crimes including attempts to cover up crimes, Then the statute of limitations doesn't begin on any of them Until the last crime in the series. The original crime and the cover up are considered a single crime in most cases, and The statute of limitations doesn't start counting down until the conclusion of the conspiracy.
The borough DA can't charge a Federal crime.

From someone who belongs to the party committing sedition during Trumps four years as President, and beyond, I find your post amusing. Only if all of you who have supported it are prosecuted, and hung, will justice be done. Allowing you to live endangers the country, as you may procreate.
I thought only Pence needed to be hung?

Make a thread. Be sure to include all the Dems charged with sedition.

Send me an invite please. It will be hoot.

Not true. Cry more.

It's fact. Too bad your media has no credibility any more, and your 'President' is an admitted extortionist and takes bribes from foreign governments. You need to snivel about Trump more, since some people still know about that.

Claiming there are “ties” is as vague as one could possibly be. It lets political partisans fill in gaps with their own imaginations.

Being “tied” to China isnt a crime. People have business dealings with China all the time.

Because people representing foreign govts. are required to register as such, same as people like Henry Kissinger did. Democrats don't need to know any stinkin' laws, though, because their base doesn't respect them either, like you for instance, so there are no votes in complying with them. And when you control the AG's office, the FBI, a huge number of Federal and state judges, and CIA, you have essentially nothing to restrain you and your cronies and relatives from doing anything.

I'm just going to ignore your posts as you are just a partisan with nothing positive to add to any discussion.

Even more fun watching Trump call them names later on down the road and make false accusations against them.

Just two days after DeSantis defended Trump against this pending indictment, Trump returned the favor by accusing DeSantis of being gay and a groomer!

These idiots never learn.
trumpism has the GOP on it's knees. It can either stand up and denounce the serial criminal or it will continue to fade from US politics.

Forum List

Back