Rand Paul On Stossel: Sequester Doesn't Cut Nearly Enough...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mFtdTDisTM]Rand Paul: Sequester Doesn't Cut Enough - Stossel 2/28/2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Ran Paul I love him. I try to hate the guy because his pops is such a nut, but man I love Rand Paul. He is the only conservative Congressman to stand up for smaller government, lower taxation, less regulation and lower spending!

Glad he is a senator!

Ran Paul I love him. I try to hate the guy because his pops is such a nut, but man I love Rand Paul. He is the only conservative Congressman to stand up for smaller government, lower taxation, less regulation and lower spending!

Glad he is a senator!

I feel the same way. Ron Paul was always a lunatic, but Rand Paul is right on the button.

And i just have to add that John Stossel has the best show on Cable News. No other show is even close.

You guys have to know that nobody gives a shit what Rand Paul says. You keep posting this tripe though..

Im with sarah on this Paul.I dont give a shit about Rand Paul.He has become corrupt by power which is why he is still in office.They get rid of the ones that dont become corrupt.He is a sellout not only to his father but to the american people as well for supporting Romney so I trust what rand paul has to say about as far as i can spit.

Glad he is a senator!

I feel the same way. Ron Paul was always a lunatic, but Rand Paul is right on the button.

I 100% agree, mainly because Rand and Ron's positions on policy is near identical....

Glad he is a senator!

yeah and at the same time has said that senior citizens over 65 should give half their social security earnings to the government.Rand unlike ron,is corrupt and speaks double speak.No surprise that YOU would fall for him though.You need to look in the mirror when calling someone a nut.

Glad he is a senator!

I 100% agree, mainly because Rand and Ron's positions on policy is near identical....

Except Rand is a sellout to his father.

Last edited by a moderator:

You guys have to know that nobody gives a shit what Rand Paul says. You keep posting this tripe though..

Im with sarah on this Paul.I dont give a shit about Rand Paul.He has become corrupt by power which is why he is still in office.They get rid of the ones that dont become corrupt.He is a sellout not only to his father but to the american people as well for supporting Romney so I trust what rand paul has to say about as far as i can spit.

Wow, what a steaming turd. He's in office because he is still in his first term! (He replaced Jim Bunning in the 2010 election.) Are you ALWAYS wrong about everything?

Last edited:

Wow, what a steaming turd. He's in office because he is still in his first term! (He replaced Jim Bunning in the 2010 election.) Are you ALWAYS wrong about everything?

yeah I am ALWAYS right about everything.:D Noticed how you conveinetly dodged my fact how he sold out his father and the american public whop backed rron there.:D:clap2:

From what I understand it doesn't really cut anything it just doesn't raise the amount already being spent on some things.

That is not a cut.

Forum List

Back