Rand Paul Praises Assad

What a POS.

Rand Paul: Assad 'Protected Christians' in Syria, Rebels 'Attacking Christians'

WASHINGTON - Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday portrayed the current conflict in Syria as one between the government of President Bashar Al Assad, who Paul said "has protected Christians for a number of decades," and "Islamic rebels," who Paul said "have been attacking Christians" and are aligned with Al Qaeda.

"I think the Islamic rebels winning is a bad idea for the Christians, and all of a sudden we'll have another Islamic state where Christians are persecuted," Paul said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Paul was likely referring to a string of incidents in Egypt in recent weeks, where supporters of the deposed government of former president Mohamed Morsi have burned Coptic Christian churches to protest what they see as Christian backing for the military overthrow of Morsi's government.

*snip*

a) your thread title is a lie, you are such a pathological slobbering hack you hear things not extent b) wheres the rest of the dialog anyway? I watched the 19 second snippet...he never praises anyone, he said he wants to see a peaceful end to the actions there...what a fail...almost as bad as the white violence thread that turns out to be black as a basis for one of your psychotic threads.

He wasn't "praising" Assad, idiot. He was pointing out that the Syrian rebels were worse, as far as American interests are concerned. And he's right.

He also praised Obabble in the same interview for consulting Congress...was he wrong there also?
Man, you're really reaching on that one. Blurt something else out and show us how dumb you are.

What a POS.

WASHINGTON - Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday portrayed the current conflict in Syria as one between the government of President Bashar Al Assad, who Paul said "has protected Christians for a number of decades," and "Islamic rebels," who Paul said "have been attacking Christians" and are aligned with Al Qaeda.

"I think the Islamic rebels winning is a bad idea for the Christians, and all of a sudden we'll have another Islamic state where Christians are persecuted," Paul said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Paul was likely referring to a string of incidents in Egypt in recent weeks, where supporters of the deposed government of former president Mohamed Morsi have burned Coptic Christian churches to protest what they see as Christian backing for the military overthrow of Morsi's government.

*snip*

Obama taking sides with Al Qaeda and Islamists killing Christians

Nice

What a POS.

*snip*

Obama taking sides with Al Qaeda and Islamists killing Christians

Nice

Obama is trying to give aide and comfort to the enemy.

Openly trying to commit treason.

How fucked it that?

Glad to see you fully deny it at least when it counters your point of view.
I just haven't seen any evidence of it.

Provide some.

How ignorant of this issue are you? It appears you are highly uninformed. I knew about the AQ connection last August in a piece in the Telegraph.

New York Times covered them in March I believe.

And here's a piece in the Guardian. This updates what the AQ has been able to accomplish.

Stop embarrassing yourself.:eusa_angel:

Syria's al-Nusra Front – ruthless, organised and taking control

Special report: The main jihadi group is marshalling its resources shrewdly, and the 'emir of gas' is impressed

The al-Nusra Front, the principle jihadi rebel group in Syria, defies the cliche of Islamist fighters around the Middle East plotting to establish Islamic caliphates from impoverished mountain hideaways. In north-eastern Syria, al-Nusra finds itself in command of massive silos of wheat, factories, oil and gas fields, fleets of looted government cars and a huge weapons arsenal.

Syria's al-Nusra Front ? ruthless, organised and taking control | World news | The Guardian

How many Italian players can Manchester United hire before it effectively becomes an Italian team?

What a POS.

*snip*

a) your thread title is a lie, you are such a pathological slobbering hack you hear things not extent b) wheres the rest of the dialog anyway? I watched the 19 second snippet...he never praises anyone, he said he wants to see a peaceful end to the actions there...what a fail...almost as bad as the white violence thread that turns out to be black as a basis for one of your psychotic threads.

Take it up with HuffingtonPost.com

I used both of their headlines, which is what you mods keep telling me that I must do - use the actual headlines.

So make up your fucking mind.

NkMTUIS.png

Glad to see you fully deny it at least when it counters your point of view.

Provide some.

How ignorant of this issue are you? It appears you are highly uninformed. I knew about the AQ connection last August in a piece in the Telegraph.

And here's a piece in the Guardian. This updates what the AQ has been able to accomplish.

Special report: The main jihadi group is marshalling its resources shrewdly, and the 'emir of gas' is impressed

The al-Nusra Front, the principle jihadi rebel group in Syria, defies the cliche of Islamist fighters around the Middle East plotting to establish Islamic caliphates from impoverished mountain hideaways. In north-eastern Syria, al-Nusra finds itself in command of massive silos of wheat, factories, oil and gas fields, fleets of looted government cars and a huge weapons arsenal.

Syria's al-Nusra Front ? ruthless, organised and taking control | World news | The Guardian
When did you become an apologist and cheerleader for the Mainstream Media?

I thought they weren't to be trusted?

What a POS.

*snip*

I used both of their headlines, which is what you mods keep telling me that I must do - use the actual headlines.

NkMTUIS.png

their article title is-

Posted: 09/01/2013 12:06 pm EDT | Updated: 09/01/2013 12:43 pm EDT

I just read the article again the only use of the word 'praise', is here;

Paul did, however, praise Obama's last-minute decision to seek congressional approval for U.S. military action.

sniveling hack. :rolleyes:

Paul, a first-term senator and vocal opponent of U.S. intervention overseas, including U.S. foreign aid, said the U.S. should pursue a negotiated settlement where "Assad is gone, but some of the same people [from Assad's regime] remain stable," because, he said, "that would also be good for the Christians."
Unbelievable ignorance.

He actually believes dictatorial regimes are the same as a Western democracies.

And obviously Paul couldn’t care less that innocent Muslims are being killed, as if Christians are more deserving of life.

LOL...one of the silliest thngs you've ever typed kid.

What a POS.

*snip*

Are you expecting us to praise your stupidity? Sorry, fresh out of damns to give buddy.

NkMTUIS.png

their article title is-

Posted: 09/01/2013 12:06 pm EDT | Updated: 09/01/2013 12:43 pm EDT

I just read the article again the only use of the word 'praise', is here;

Paul did, however, praise Obama's last-minute decision to seek congressional approval for U.S. military action.

sniveling hack. :rolleyes:
Do you think I photoshopped that image? :lol:

What a POS.

*snip*

NkMTUIS.png

I see, so English Comprehension is not you forte?

NkMTUIS.png

I see, so English Comprehension is not you forte?

Spelling isn't yours. :lol:

Provide some.

Nobody has ever accused you of being intelligent, have they?

Nobody has ever accused you of being intelligent, have they?

You haven't. But you wouldn't recognize it.

If you hurry, you can get your load of laundry into the machine by the front office of the trailer park while Americans are out celebrating Labor Day!

Provide some.

How many Italian players can Manchester United hire before it effectively becomes an Italian team?

al Nusra is the strongest, most ruthless team in the game for power in Syria. AQ doesn't hire "players".

It's join or lose your head AND in some cases your heart. Literally your heart.

AQ will when it's all said and done steam roll any other rebel group out of existence. And the Administration knows this and still prefers to remove Assad knowing full well they are giving Syria and Syrians over to AQ.

Last edited:

al Nusra is the strongest, most ruthless team in the game for power in Syria. AQ doesn't hire "players".

It's join or lose your head AND in some cases your heart. Literally your heart.

AQ will when it's all said and done steam roll any other rebel group out of existence. And the Administration knows this and still prefers to remove Assad knowing full well they are giving Syria and Syrians over to AQ.
Bush claimed that al Qaeda was in Iraq. Yet he still went ahead and removed Saddam.

Why?

Forum List

Back