Rand Paul reminds us how awesomely crazy he is

Nice spin, but bullshit.

He believes business owners should have to right to serve whomever they want without government interference.

Bullshit. Business rights should not exceed public rights: you serve anybody except those who pose a danger.

I have a sign in my place of business that read "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason" and most businesses in Texas display similar signs.

Businesses are private that cater to the public. But being a private business we can serve whomever we want and refuse to serve whomever we want. Don't like it? Do business elsewhere.

You have to realize that Jake is a closet Progressive.

Bullshit. Business rights should not exceed public rights: you serve anybody except those who pose a danger.

I have a sign in my place of business that read "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason" and most businesses in Texas display similar signs.

Businesses are private that cater to the public. But being a private business we can serve whomever we want and refuse to serve whomever we want. Don't like it? Do business elsewhere.

I've known that about him since day one.

You reactionary hacks pretend to be mainstream, when in fact you are so far right that Reagan looks like a progressive. You lost the GOP the presidency last election and the Senate the last two term elections. You will never have another chance to hurt the party like that.

I'm not the one who said it.

Neither do you understand it.

Since Paul denounced his own statement the next day, maybe you can explain to us what he meant.

What Rand did when he flopped on his mother of all flips was try to pretend that all he was ever worried about was drones spying on us. He wanted us all to erase our memories and forget he ranted about Americans being killed on US soil by drones and that what he was really upset about all along was peeping Toms. :lol:

Rand Paul: For the Weak-Minded

Rand does not give a rat's ass about drones. The entire point of the fliibuster was to get media attention, and to propell himself to the top tier of GOP contenders in the next election...and he succeeded. I predict that he will get the nomination, and will do almost as well as Mitt, in the next election....If he can only find some way to elimate that guy from Florida. He got so much attention that Palin sent him a box of jerky from Alaska so that he could "keep up his strength" will speaking on the floor. A box of jerky from Palin is equivelent to a blessing from the pope, for tea party types.

Last edited:

You reactionary hacks pretend to be mainstream, when in fact you are so far right that Reagan looks like a progressive. You lost the GOP the presidency last election and the Senate the last two term elections. You will never have another chance to hurt the party like that.

You pretend to be conservative. And you suck at it too.

You pretend to be conservative. And you suck at it too.

You simply suck. All reactionaries do. They hate the GOP and are trying to pervert it into their own distorted, sick image.

Not going to happen, kiddo.

If we nominate Paul, we will lose to the Dems again: no doubt about it.

I think we'd add more independents than we'd lose democrats.

Not that you care.

I want to win. We would lose more independents than we can afford. The great center of American voters are terrified of reactionary and libertarian nonsense.

Rand has as much of the flip flopper as Kerry.

The GOP does not need that.

Yesterday, Rand Paul, Mr. Anti-Drones, came out in favor of using drones to obliterate guys who rob liquor stores:

“Here’s the distinction — I have never argued against any technology being used against having an imminent threat an act of crime going on,” Paul said. “If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and $50 in cash, I don’t care if a Drone kills him or a policeman kills him, but it’s different if they want to come fly over your hot tub, or your yard just because they want to do surveillance on everyone, and they want to watch your activities.”

No, Rand Paul Didn?t Just Switch His Position on Drones | The American Conservative

Welcome to Rand Paul's Police State lololol

Well he is about saving money and think about killing criminals if you catch them, no trials, no jailtime, no cost......intriguing.....and no waiting for someone to die on deathrow for 40 years......hell it's even soviet efficient.....you LWs should love that!

“…but it’s different if they want to come fly over your hot tub, or your yard just because they want to do surveillance on everyone, and they want to watch your activities.”

Rand Paul, what a magnificent twit.

And his ignorance of the law is no excuse.

There is no expectation of privacy outside of one’s home and extending beyond its curtilage. See: Hester v. United States (1924).

Due tell Starkey, who should be nominated? Let me guess, Susan Collins?

Christie, Jindal, Martinez. Who do you think? We need to win in order to balance the tilt to the left, but if we get a reactionary (1) who won't win or (2) will dip it far too far to the right.

Due tell Starkey, who should be nominated? Let me guess, Susan Collins?

Christie, Jindal, Martinez. Who do you think? We need to win in order to balance the tilt to the left, but if we get a reactionary (1) who won't win or (2) will dip it far too far to the right.

Uh all 3 of those guys are way to far right for you.......I mean if a reactionary like myself likes them, then they have to be.

FLIP:
2i93xt.jpg

"Does the President have the authority to use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil?"

FLOP:
23o092.jpg

"If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and $50 in cash, I don’t care if a drone kills him"

Forum List

Back