🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul says vaccines can lead to "mental disorders."

Sounds to me like Ayn Rand Paul, aka Aqua Buddha, may have received too many vaccines.

I don't see where he flip flopped. Can you explain that to me?

LOL - read the string of quotes (and links) you just posted dude.

I did, and all I see is where Paul thinks a parent should make the decision to vaccinate or not to vaccinate their children. He emphasized that he and his children are all vaccinated, and that was his decision. Do you think the states that allow people to opt out of vaccinations should all be forced to change their laws? Or, do you think the federal government should override state laws and make vaccination mandatory in all states? Or, are you just blowing crap out of your ass because Rand Paul is running for President?

No....this was Doctor Paul's first statement was:

"I have heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines," he said.

A public figure, a Doctor, a Senator makes such a stupid, irrational statement like this. So how many parents heard this and decided....'he is a Doctor...he should know what he is talking about.'

Yes, he came back and tried to correct it. Presidents often do no get second chances, do they?
He admits he lies, so what is rand lying about now and to what purpose.

I didn't see where Paul admitted he lied. In order to do that, he would have had to say "I didn't hear of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines" Got a link to him saying that? Didn't think so.
No, he admitted he lied in general.

I did, and all I see is where Paul thinks a parent should make the decision to vaccinate or not to vaccinate their children. He emphasized that he and his children are all vaccinated, and that was his decision. Do you think the states that allow people to opt out of vaccinations should all be forced to change their laws? Or, do you think the federal government should override state laws and make vaccination mandatory in all states? Or, are you just blowing crap out of your ass because Rand Paul is running for President?

"I have heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines," he said.

A public figure, a Doctor, a Senator makes such a stupid, irrational statement like this. So how many parents heard this and decided....'he is a Doctor...he should know what he is talking about.'

Yes, he came back and tried to correct it. Presidents often do no get second chances, do they?
He admits he lies, so what is rand lying about now and to what purpose.

I didn't see where Paul admitted he lied. In order to do that, he would have had to say "I didn't hear of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines" Got a link to him saying that? Didn't think so.
No, he admitted he lied in general.

Link, or I call BS.

The same people who were shitting in their pants about Ebola, the very same idiots who claimed that people infected with Ebola were, as one member put it, "Walking around infecting others" (Didn't happen) these same assholes want to insure that Measles Vaccinations can be voluntary.

Measles is preventable. Just like Mumps and Chicken Pox. All it takes is one shot and done. But no, the dead from the neck up ConJobs think they know more than doctors. Now, when doctors were saying a person could only contract Ebola by coming in direct physical contact with the bodily fluids (True) these RePugs shouted them down and warned against being caught on the Subway with an Ebola Patient.

These idiots do not want to vaccinate their children from an entirely preventable illness.

They keep proving how truly stupid they are.

I don't recall seeing a liberal on this board defend not vaccinating or giving people a choice.

All the people I see defending rand paul and advocating for choice when it comes to vaccinations are the right wingers and conservatives.

So this statement that it's the liberals who are not vaccinating or advocating for choice doesn't match the facts.

Just because one liberal wrote a book about it doesn't mean that all liberals believe that. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if RFJ jr was in the minority with liberals on this subject.

It seems to me it's conservatives who are once again lying and projecting their actions and beliefs on liberals.

If you want people to believe that it's liberals who aren't vaccinating, stop defending rand paul, his statement and stop saying that vaccinations should be voluntary.

I do know a family that's not vaccinated. My daughter's friend and her family. They're not liberals nor are they far right wing. They are conservatives. They also don't value education. None of their kids graduated from high school. None of them, including the parents, went to college. The parents bought into the lies about vaccines. Even though the parents were vaccinated as children.
There are more facts than what you can find in this message board.

Take a few minutes to browse the exemption rates for our country's bastion of conservatism.......San Diego, California
More Parents Opting out of Vaccines for Children San Diego news from inewsource

When Obama changes his position on anything it is said he evolves. You do know that a lot of states do not make vaccinations mandatory, and that is all Rand Paul was saying. Liberal California being one of them, and that is where the outbreak started and is spreading to other states.

So if Obama flip-flops, then it's OK that Rand Paul flip-flops?

you know, the old "Obama does it too" defense isn't a very compelling one with me.

I don't see where he flip flopped. Can you explain that to me?

A real doctor. A responsible doctor will NEVER say they've "heard."

A real doctor will site actually documented and factual cases.

I don't believe that rand paul is a real doctor because no real doctor says the things he says.

Nor do I believe what he's "heard."

and it's not any of the American citizens FAULT about if you have or have not been vaccinated, or what Rand Paul has to say on it.

Oh, Staph, your boy Rand Paul stepped in it and reminded us that Crazy Runs in Families.

You guys don't think vaccines can cause autism?

No, we don't. Because there's no scientific evidence for it.

Doesn't mean there wont be in the future. Take this argument with a grain of salt.

except that it's been thoroughly studied, and no link was found.

What is a certainty is that if you don't immunize the populate, you have outbreaks of preventable diseases.

I agree with you to an extent, but are all vaccinations really needed? You should list them all. Wasn't there one for middle school girls for something to do with female cancer or something that was contriversal?

I agree with you to an extent, but are all vaccinations really needed? You should list them all. Wasn't there one for middle school girls for something to do with female cancer or something that was contriversal?

Yeah, that one was, because Rick Perry ordered it and got a big kickback from the manufacturer.

But it wasn't dangerous at all, that was the point.

If it caused autism, then everyone who was vaccinated would have autism. MOST people do not have autism.

The same people who were shitting in their pants about Ebola, the very same idiots who claimed that people infected with Ebola were, as one member put it, "Walking around infecting others" (Didn't happen) these same assholes want to insure that Measles Vaccinations can be voluntary.

Measles is preventable. Just like Mumps and Chicken Pox. All it takes is one shot and done. But no, the dead from the neck up ConJobs think they know more than doctors. Now, when doctors were saying a person could only contract Ebola by coming in direct physical contact with the bodily fluids (True) these RePugs shouted them down and warned against being caught on the Subway with an Ebola Patient.

These idiots do not want to vaccinate their children from an entirely preventable illness.

They keep proving how truly stupid they are.

48 of the 50 states (57 for you Obamabots) allow opting out of measles vaccinations for religious reasons. 20 states allow it for philosophical reasons and ALL states allow it for medical reasons. Actually, measles requires several booster shots to be effective. I'm glad you mentioned idiots..

48 of the 50 states (57 for you Obamabots) allow opting out of measles vaccinations for religious reasons. 20 states allow it for philosophical reasons and ALL states allow it for medical reasons. Actually, measles requires several booster shots to be effective. I'm glad you mentioned idiots..

I posted this info yesterday.
SO why is it that the states rights Republicans are going bat shit crazy over vaccinations? States already have it covered.

So what is the big deal?

SO why is it that the states rights Republicans are going bat shit crazy over vaccinations? States already have it covered.

So what is the big deal?

you libs misquoted Rand Paul, he never said what you libs claim he said. We know that you hate and fear him, but your continual lying only removes what little credibility you have. were you on the helo with Brian williams when he claimed to be shot down? Libs lie, we all know that.

Rand Paul Vaccines can lead to mental disorders - Washington Times

REALLY?

You are Doctor and you make stupid statements like this. You want to be President and you make statements that cannot be supported by science, or anything else? DUDE! You are are clueless as your father.

After statements like this, Rand looks like clown from ur picture! Really, i thought that officials are smart and smart man, will never say that vaccines can cause something like AUTISM or other mental disorders.
Also, if he think that, why he's vaccinate himself? Wait... Oh SHI...
20150207_usp506.jpg

So what is the big deal?

It is the Democrats that are going batshit crazy over nothing. Paul says parents can decided on having whether their kids get vaccinations or not and the Democrats are too fucking stupid to know that they have a choice to opt out in all 50 states.

Forum List

Back