🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul says vaccines can lead to "mental disorders."

Rand Paul Vaccines can lead to mental disorders - Washington Times

REALLY?

You are Doctor and you make stupid statements like this. You want to be President and you make statements that cannot be supported by science, or anything else? DUDE! You are are clueless as your father.

After statements like this, Rand looks like clown from ur picture! Really, i thought that officials are smart and smart man, will never say that vaccines can cause something like AUTISM or other mental disorders.
Also, if he think that, why he's vaccinate himself? Wait... Oh SHI...
20150207_usp506.jpg

Paul didn't say that vaccines can cause autism or other mental disorders. You might want to check out what Obama said about vaccinations before you voted for him and he 'evolved'.

REALLY?

You are Doctor and you make stupid statements like this. You want to be President and you make statements that cannot be supported by science, or anything else? DUDE! You are are clueless as your father.

After statements like this, Rand looks like clown from ur picture! Really, i thought that officials are smart and smart man, will never say that vaccines can cause something like AUTISM or other mental disorders.
20150207_usp506.jpg

Paul didn't say that vaccines can cause autism or other mental disorders. You might want to check out what Obama said about vaccinations before you voted for him and he 'evolved'.

That's exactly what Rand Paul said.

What cracks me up is that he will say these outrageous things and then deny he said them - as though he doesn't know its on video.

REALLY?

20150207_usp506.jpg

Too Tall

Here's the exact quote:

“I’ve heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines,” he said on CNBC.

REALLY?

20150207_usp506.jpg

What cracks me up is that he will say these outrageous things and then deny he said them - as though he doesn't know its on video.

REALLY?

20150207_usp506.jpg

That is NOT exactly what Rand Paul said. This is what Rand Paul said:

"I have heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines," he said.

Notice the quotation marks.

This is what you and several other dumbasses think he said.

"i thought that officials are smart and smart man, will never say that vaccines can cause something like AUTISM or other mental disorders."

Paul said he had HEARD of cases. That is not the same thing as saying they DO or CAN cause AUTISM or other mental disorders. Then he went on to say that he and his kids all had vaccinations.

All I ever hear from you bedwetters when Obama mumbles or stumbles on a subject is context, context, context. You ought to wise up and pay attention.

REALLY?

20150207_usp506.jpg

Too Tall

Here's the exact quote:

“I’ve heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines,” he said on CNBC.

I heard that you were 4 feet tall and only had one brown tooth. If I post it often enough, some people will believe it. The operative word is "heard."

REALLY?

20150207_usp506.jpg

REALLY?

20150207_usp506.jpg

"I have heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines," he said.

"i thought that officials are smart and smart man, will never say that vaccines can cause something like AUTISM or other mental disorders."

Paul said he had HEARD of cases. That is not the same thing as saying they DO or CAN cause AUTISM or other mental disorders. Then he went on to say that he and his kids all had vaccinations.

All I ever hear from you bedwetters when Obama mumbles or stumbles on a subject is context, context, context. You ought to wise up and pay attention.

Too Tall

You wrote:

Paul didn't say that vaccines can cause autism or other mental disorders.

I quoted Paul:

You then contradicted yourself with this:

What is the difference between what I quoted and what you quoted? Why not just admit you were wrong and that Paul is a froot loop.

:cuckoo:

It is irresponsible for a leader to feed the hysteria. When we elect a president, his or her words are closely scrutinized around the country and around the world. We can't afford a POTUS who can't control his mouth and use words carefully.

REALLY?

20150207_usp506.jpg

REALLY?

20150207_usp506.jpg

Too Tall

You wrote:

I quoted Paul:

What is the difference between what I quoted and what you quoted? Why not just admit you were wrong and that Paul is a froot loop.

what Rand said is true. There have been cases of kids having mental disorders after getting vaccines. He did not say he is against vaccines, he did not say vaccines are bad, he did not say kids should not get vaccines.

Damn, are you libs that desperate that you have to lie about everything?

It is irresponsible for a leader to feed the hysteria. When we elect a president, his or her words are closely scrutinized around the country and around the world. We can't afford a POTUS who can't control his mouth and use words carefully.

"if you like your plan, you can keep it"

20150207_usp506.jpg

20150207_usp506.jpg

Too Tall

You wrote:

I quoted Paul:

what Rand said is true. There have been cases of kids having mental disorders after getting vaccines. He did not say he is against vaccines, he did not say vaccines are bad, he did not say kids should not get vaccines.

Please link to the EXACT post where I "lied" about what Paul said.

What's really happening here is what I said Paul has done before - he says something outrageous crap like this and then denies he said it.

Just as you are doing and have done in other threads.

Honestly, what I think is that you have some mental health issues.

Too Tall

You wrote:

I quoted Paul:

Please link to the EXACT post where I "lied" about what Paul said.

What's really happening here is what I said Paul has done before - he says something outrageous crap like this and then denies he said it.

Just as you are doing and have done in other threads.

Honestly, what I think is that you have some mental health issues.

Not mental health, just honesty. It's like defending Slick saying he didn't have sex.

You guys don't think vaccines can cause autism?

No, we don't. Because there's no scientific evidence for it.

Doesn't mean there wont be in the future. Take this argument with a grain of salt.

except that it's been thoroughly studied, and no link was found.

What is a certainty is that if you don't immunize the populate, you have outbreaks of preventable diseases.

I agree with you to an extent, but are all vaccinations really needed? You should list them all. Wasn't there one for middle school girls for something to do with female cancer or something that was contriversal?

It's the HPV vaccine.

It's not among the list of required vaccinations.

It's a voluntary vaccine. Only those who want it will get it.

I had my child vaccinated. In fact a lot of people have done it. Which led to HVP infections to decrease dramatically.

It's not just for females. Males get the vaccine too.

There was and still is a big campaign on the far right to scare people into not getting the vaccine. michelle bachman came out and said that it causes retardation in those who get the vaccine. With absolutely no proof of any kid to her assertion.

It's the same as with rand paul. He said that he "heard" vaccines cause mental disorders.

The reason people on the far right don't like this vaccine is because it prevents an STD.

Professional Froot Loop, Michelle Bachmann also said she had heard that vaccines can cause mental health problems. If I remember right, she said "retardation".

:uhoh3:

You guys don't think vaccines can cause autism?

No, we don't. Because there's no scientific evidence for it.

Doesn't mean there wont be in the future. Take this argument with a grain of salt.

except that it's been thoroughly studied, and no link was found.

What is a certainty is that if you don't immunize the populate, you have outbreaks of preventable diseases.

I agree with you to an extent, but are all vaccinations really needed? You should list them all. Wasn't there one for middle school girls for something to do with female cancer or something that was contriversal?

It's the HPV vaccine.

It's not among the list of required vaccinations.

It's a voluntary vaccine. Only those who want it will get it.

I had my child vaccinated. In fact a lot of people have done it. Which led to HVP infections to decrease dramatically.

It's not just for females. Males get the vaccine too.

There was and still is a big campaign on the far right to scare people into not getting the vaccine. michelle bachman came out and said that it causes retardation in those who get the vaccine. With absolutely no proof of any kid to her assertion.

It's the same as with rand paul. He said that he "heard" vaccines cause mental disorders.

The reason people on the far right don't like this vaccine is because it prevents an STD.

Why would you disabuse Ms. Bachmann of the notion that immunizing against an infection that causes cervical cancer is against Jesus' will?

Rand Paul Now Says He Shares Obama's Position On Vaccinations

What will he say tomorrow?
"I got annoyed that people were trying to depict me as someone who doesn't think vaccines were a good idea,"

LMAO! Maybe he should think before he speaks.

Which is the biggest problem I have with Paul in the wake of this. He doesn't think before he speaks and that could be a real problem for a POTUS.

"I got annoyed that people were trying to depict me as someone who doesn't think vaccines were a good idea,"

Which is the biggest problem I have with Paul in the wake of this. He doesn't think before he speaks and that could be a real problem for a POTUS.
And then he whines and pretends he didn't say what he did. Hopefully he never makes it out of Kentucky.

And then he whines and pretends he didn't say what he did. Hopefully he never makes it out of Kentucky.

He's starting to sound more like the son of Mitt Romney

Forum List

Back