🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul says vaccines can lead to "mental disorders."

rand-paul-cheated_1_.jpg
Did he really say that?

Apparently he did.
The Truthiness of Rand Paul - NationalJournal.com

Absolutely blows me away. I was not aware of just HOW fast and loose he is with his "facts."
Astounding.

Pretty unbelievable that he would admit to his own dishonesty so openly. I used to think he was just a bit off-kilter and had unworkable ideas. Then I thought he was off-kilter AND a Mitt Romney type flip-flopper.

Now ... heck, he's just a liar.
At least he's honest about lying, I guess that is something.

Stephanie is lying about all of this.

Red State Mississippi agree with the vaxxers, not the foolish far right reactionaries who are getting their political asses kicked all over the playing field on this issues.

Apparently he did.
The Truthiness of Rand Paul - NationalJournal.com

Absolutely blows me away. I was not aware of just HOW fast and loose he is with his "facts."
Astounding.

Pretty unbelievable that he would admit to his own dishonesty so openly. I used to think he was just a bit off-kilter and had unworkable ideas. Then I thought he was off-kilter AND a Mitt Romney type flip-flopper.

Now ... heck, he's just a liar.
At least he's honest about lying, I guess that is something.

Yeah - I guess that's something

I don't recall seeing a liberal on this board defend not vaccinating or giving people a choice.

All the people I see defending rand paul and advocating for choice when it comes to vaccinations are the right wingers and conservatives.

So this statement that it's the liberals who are not vaccinating or advocating for choice doesn't match the facts.

Just because one liberal wrote a book about it doesn't mean that all liberals believe that. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if RFJ jr was in the minority with liberals on this subject.

It seems to me it's conservatives who are once again lying and projecting their actions and beliefs on liberals.

If you want people to believe that it's liberals who aren't vaccinating, stop defending rand paul, his statement and stop saying that vaccinations should be voluntary.

I do know a family that's not vaccinated. My daughter's friend and her family. They're not liberals nor are they far right wing. They are conservatives. They also don't value education. None of their kids graduated from high school. None of them, including the parents, went to college. The parents bought into the lies about vaccines. Even though the parents were vaccinated as children.

I don't recall seeing a liberal on this board defend not vaccinating or giving people a choice.

All the people I see defending rand paul and advocating for choice when it comes to vaccinations are the right wingers and conservatives.

So this statement that it's the liberals who are not vaccinating or advocating for choice doesn't match the facts.

Just because one liberal wrote a book about it doesn't mean that all liberals believe that. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if RFJ jr was in the minority with liberals on this subject.

It seems to me it's conservatives who are once again lying and projecting their actions and beliefs on liberals.

If you want people to believe that it's liberals who aren't vaccinating, stop defending rand paul, his statement and stop saying that vaccinations should be voluntary.

I do know a family that's not vaccinated. My daughter's friend and her family. They're not liberals nor are they far right wing. They are conservatives. They also don't value education. None of their kids graduated from high school. None of them, including the parents, went to college. The parents bought into the lies about vaccines. Even though the parents were vaccinated as children.
I don't think its necessarily one party over another. I think it's safe to say Randian Paul is the most likely candidate of choice for the anti-vac folks, but Randian Paul is not really gop mainstream, and he plays best with quasi-libertarians and college folks. I think its safe to say the other gop candidates are more likely than dems to pander to these folks.

But, calif is ground zero for the anti-vac crowd.

Compare what Paul said to this liberal.

Robert Kennedy s Dangerous Anti-Vaccine Activism - Forbes

"Robert Kennedy is obsessed with the notion that vaccines cause autism. He’s particularly obsessed with the discredited idea that thimerosal, a preservative used in some vaccines, causes autism. Now Kennedy is about to publish a new book on this topic, and he’s promoting it both in the press and, as described in today’s Washington Post, in the halls of Congress. He’s recently had personal meetings with U.S. Senators Barbara Mikulski and Bernie Sanders to try to convince them to take action based on his claims. Why is it that a scientifically unqualified anti-vaccine advocate can get a private audience with a U.S. Senator? Because he’s famous, that’s why."

You are reaching aren't you. Kennedy is neither an elected official nor is he a Doctor. Rand Paul is both. His words were irresponsible and dangerous. And he wants to be President?

What words did Paul use that were irresponsible or dangerous? The fact that parents have the right to not have their children is neither. He did say that he and his kids have been vaccinated and others should do the same. If you think the Kennedy's do not influence the decisions of the elitists and their followers you would be wrong.
He said vaccination leads to mental disorders, and that is not correct. He's spouting pseudo-science misinformation. While is appears correct that measles outbreaks begin with a person from outside the US, the numbers of infected children is greater because of idiot parents who opt out of vaccination and cowardly pols who allow them to do so and still enroll their kids in child care and schools.

Rand Paul said that "he had heard from parents whose children had suffered “profound mental disorders” after being vaccinated.". Quit making crap up!
blow it out your ass. You sound like Bill Clinton on sex ... only not as smart or experienced

Rand Paul once compared mandatory vaccination to 8216 martial law 8217 - The Washington Post

I was quoting his exact word dipshit.

You are reaching aren't you. Kennedy is neither an elected official nor is he a Doctor. Rand Paul is both. His words were irresponsible and dangerous. And he wants to be President?

What words did Paul use that were irresponsible or dangerous? The fact that parents have the right to not have their children is neither. He did say that he and his kids have been vaccinated and others should do the same. If you think the Kennedy's do not influence the decisions of the elitists and their followers you would be wrong.
He said vaccination leads to mental disorders, and that is not correct. He's spouting pseudo-science misinformation. While is appears correct that measles outbreaks begin with a person from outside the US, the numbers of infected children is greater because of idiot parents who opt out of vaccination and cowardly pols who allow them to do so and still enroll their kids in child care and schools.

Rand Paul said that "he had heard from parents whose children had suffered “profound mental disorders” after being vaccinated.". Quit making crap up!
blow it out your ass. You sound like Bill Clinton on sex ... only not as smart or experienced

Rand Paul once compared mandatory vaccination to 8216 martial law 8217 - The Washington Post

And Clinton was lying, fuckwad

But that was at least a year ago - you can't expect Paul to maintain his positions for more than a week or two.

When Obama changes his position on anything it is said he evolves. You do know that a lot of states do not make vaccinations mandatory, and that is all Rand Paul was saying. Liberal California being one of them, and that is where the outbreak started and is spreading to other states.

But that was at least a year ago - you can't expect Paul to maintain his positions for more than a week or two.

When Obama changes his position on anything it is said he evolves. You do know that a lot of states do not make vaccinations mandatory, and that is all Rand Paul was saying. Liberal California being one of them, and that is where the outbreak started and is spreading to other states.

So if Obama flip-flops, then it's OK that Rand Paul flip-flops?

you know, the old "Obama does it too" defense isn't a very compelling one with me.

And Clinton was lying, fuckwad

And Rand Paul wasn't lying.

you know, the old "Obama does it too" defense isn't a very compelling one with me.

I don't see where he flip flopped. Can you explain that to me?

LOL - read the string of quotes (and links) you just posted dude.

I did, and all I see is where Paul thinks a parent should make the decision to vaccinate or not to vaccinate their children. He emphasized that he and his children are all vaccinated, and that was his decision. Do you think the states that allow people to opt out of vaccinations should all be forced to change their laws? Or, do you think the federal government should override state laws and make vaccination mandatory in all states? Or, are you just blowing crap out of your ass because Rand Paul is running for President?

I did, and all I see is where Paul thinks a parent should make the decision to vaccinate or not to vaccinate their children. He emphasized that he and his children are all vaccinated, and that was his decision. Do you think the states that allow people to opt out of vaccinations should all be forced to change their laws? Or, do you think the federal government should override state laws and make vaccination mandatory in all states? Or, are you just blowing crap out of your ass because Rand Paul is running for President?

No....this was Doctor Paul's first statement was:

"I have heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines," he said.

A public figure, a Doctor, a Senator makes such a stupid, irrational statement like this. So how many parents heard this and decided....'he is a Doctor...he should know what he is talking about.'

Yes, he came back and tried to correct it. Presidents often do no get second chances, do they?

Rand could be sodomizing a dead boy scout and Too Tall would be saying "but show me proof."

Rand could be sodomizing a dead boy scout and Too Tall would be saying "but show me proof."
Only if you said it.

No you weren't.

"I have heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines," he said.

A public figure, a Doctor, a Senator makes such a stupid, irrational statement like this. So how many parents heard this and decided....'he is a Doctor...he should know what he is talking about.'

Yes, he came back and tried to correct it. Presidents often do no get second chances, do they?
He admits he lies, so what is rand lying about now and to what purpose.

He admits he lies, so what is rand lying about now and to what purpose.

I didn't see where Paul admitted he lied. In order to do that, he would have had to say "I didn't hear of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines" Got a link to him saying that? Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back