Rand Paul says vaccines can lead to "mental disorders."

At what point do you defend the right of the child to receive proper medical care over the objections of an ignorant parent?

Do the children really just belong to their parents like property or do they have rights - endowed by their creator - that extend beyond their parents?

thats really the question isn't it? The libs want to make this about Rand, but as usual they totally miss the real issue.

Well, Rand Paul's quote said: " ... The state doesn't own your children, parents own their children, and it is an issue of freedom. "

I disagree with his notion that parents own their children - like chattel.

It's illegal in America to own a human being.

paul is a nut case. Parents don't own their children. They're responsible for them. They're responsible to make good choices for their child until their child is an adult and can make those choices for themselves.

I'm not surprised paul said that.

no you are the nut job. I'd take a doctors opinion (Paul) over any of you nut jobs on the left ranting and raving about him and acting like you just KNOW IT ALL..... but really just looking live raving freaking idiots
AWESOME! Cannonball!

7B7aa83d57-792b-4ec2-9d40-80de6444d.jpg

the left/dems/progressives and commies has been caught again with lying about what someone SAID and then throwing out all their phony outrage over it...

I hope people are as tired of them as you were when you kicked them and their party out of power for this VERY REASON

Paul is a nut case on this issue.

Children are the responsibilities of the parents, and the parents' behavior is the responsibility of We the People.

Well, SOMEONE has to be responsible for protecting the rights of children to receive medical care. If the parents are too stupid to do it, who is left to shoulder that burden?
Yeah, well smallpox and polio are history because we really did mandate vaccines by making accessing public school contingent upon getting them ... without exception .... back when no responsible parent would consider home schooling.

But times have changed. I think it's absurd to allow exemptions to let unvaccinated kids in schools with kids whose parents have done the responsible thing. Vaccines are not 100% effective in all instances. So allowing unvaccinated kids loose amongst the others will probably cause some vaccinated kids to get sick too. That is hardly fair to the kid.

But, that's really not the same as polio and smallpox. So, I can see keeping the kids of irresponsible parents out of schools, but getting courts to force all parents to vaccinate their kids ..... I dunno. Isn't there sort of a pre-constitution natural law to be a dumbshite? (-:

Well, I think even children have been endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights - I would argue that baseline medical care just might be one of those rights.

Rand Paul Vaccines can lead to mental disorders - Washington Times

REALLY?

You are Doctor and you make stupid statements like this. You want to be President and you make statements that cannot be supported by science, or anything else? DUDE! You are are clueless as your father.

Well, JFK Jr. wrote a book on this, so NO this isn't just Republicans making comments such as this.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. vaccine conspiracy theory Scientists and journalists are covering up autism risk.

I agree that children who attend public schools or that are around other kids should have vaccinations, but let's not make this a political issue. There are some vaccinations--(like the yearly flu shots) that many people opt out of--(democrats, independents and republicans alike)

Some people feel the risk of getting these type shots, can in fact, lead to other symptomatic problems. Not everyone comes out of the same mold.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Institute of Medicine, no evidence supports a link between thimerosal and any brain disorders, including autism
Robert Kennedy Jr. s belief in autism-vaccine connection and its political peril - The Washington Post

Which office is Robert Kennedy Jr. running for?
The same one Rand Paul is.

Really? Got any proof?

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Institute of Medicine, no evidence supports a link between thimerosal and any brain disorders, including autism
Robert Kennedy Jr. s belief in autism-vaccine connection and its political peril - The Washington Post

Which office is Robert Kennedy Jr. running for?
The same one Rand Paul is.

Really? Got any proof?
Okay. After looking, I see Rand is running for reelection to the Senate.
Big deal. I don't live in KY, so I really don't care what he thinks

Apparently he did.
The Truthiness of Rand Paul - NationalJournal.com

Absolutely blows me away. I was not aware of just HOW fast and loose he is with his "facts."
Astounding.

Pretty unbelievable that he would admit to his own dishonesty so openly. I used to think he was just a bit off-kilter and had unworkable ideas. Then I thought he was off-kilter AND a Mitt Romney type flip-flopper.

Now ... heck, he's just a liar.

Forum List

Back