Rand Paul was absolutely right to call Chris Christie an obama hugger

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Christie deliberately stabbed romney in the back when he hugged obama after O showed up in NJ for a silly photo-op after hurricane Sandy hit right before the 2012 prez election. Christie wanted romney to lose so he, christie, could run in 2016.

Obama hugger Christie in epic clash with Paul

"Here's the problem, Governor. I'm talking about searches without warrants, indiscriminately, of all Americans' records, and that's what I fought to end. I don't trust President Obama with our records. I know you gave him a big hug, and if you want to give him a big hug again, go right ahead."

I find it really fucking sad that we have to hate each other in this country anymore. :( Sandy just hit his state and that wasn't the time to be a asshole.

Aint we all Americans? Why be so extreme?

Whomever the GOP candidate might be, he or she will need a significant number of democrats to abandon the democratic nominee to win the General Election.

Democrats will decide who the next president will be, a republican can't win without them.

This lack of political acumen common to most on the right comes as no surprise.

Yup Christie put the well-being of American citizens before petty, partisan politics. And that, of course, destroyed him among the rwnj's that make up the republican base.

I find it really fucking sad that we have to hate each other in this country anymore. :( Sandy just hit his state and that wasn't the time to be a asshole.

-

Your right Christie sucking up to Obummbler was fucking disgraceful, he really was an asshole to be a suck up at that time .................

-

Your right Christie sucking up to Obummbler was fucking disgraceful, he really was an asshole to be a suck up at that time .................
Yeah what an asshole, working with the President to help his constituents who had just suffered a natural disaster.

You nutters are a sick bunch.

Fuck Christie. He's another scumbag liberal. He should direct 1% of the venom he had for Rand against the teachers union.

Christie deliberately stabbed romney in the back when he hugged obama after O showed up in NJ for a silly photo-op after hurricane Sandy hit right before the 2012 prez election. Christie wanted romney to lose so he, christie, could run in 2016.

Obama hugger Christie in epic clash with Paul

"Here's the problem, Governor. I'm talking about searches without warrants, indiscriminately, of all Americans' records, and that's what I fought to end. I don't trust President Obama with our records. I know you gave him a big hug, and if you want to give him a big hug again, go right ahead."
You forgot about the donuts Obama brought:
1411399112001-XXX-Krispy-Kreme-big-box002.jpg

Yup Christie put the well-being of American citizens before petty, partisan politics. And that, of course, destroyed him among the rwnj's that make up the republican base.

Hurricane Sandy Anniversary 2014: Billions Of Dollars In Federal Aid Still Unpaid
By Angelo Young @angeloyoung_ [email protected] on October 29 2014 8:04 AM EDT
new-york-flooding-hurricane-sandy3.jpg

Flooding from Hurricane Sandy can be seen in this aerial U.S. Coast Guard handout photo showing Long Island, New York, Oct. 30, 2012. U.S. Coast Guard
Two years after Hurricane Sandy, billions of dollars in federal aid remains unpaid as thousands of households in New York and New Jersey struggle to repair the homes, businesses and lives the storm destroyed.

Some homeowners are still juggling both rents and mortgages while they wait for the wheels of the federal bureaucracy to gather momentum and start doling out property rehabilitation and rebuilding assistance. Many complain of excessive bureaucratic procedures, lost aid applications and government-hired contractors that never show up. The slow pace of emergency recovery funding has many wondering what's taking so long.

“Things are picking up now, but given that we’re two years out, it’s been awful. I was just on the phone this morning with a woman who’s squatting in her own home,” Margaret Becker, director of disaster recovery and community development for Legal Services NYC, says.
Hurricane Sandy Anniversary 2014 Billions Of Dollars In Federal Aid Still Unpaid

-

If you were in the same situation you'd have sucked his dick.

Hurricane Sandy Anniversary 2014: Billions Of Dollars In Federal Aid Still Unpaid
By Angelo Young @angeloyoung_ [email protected] on October 29 2014 8:04 AM EDT
new-york-flooding-hurricane-sandy3.jpg

Flooding from Hurricane Sandy can be seen in this aerial U.S. Coast Guard handout photo showing Long Island, New York, Oct. 30, 2012. U.S. Coast Guard
Two years after Hurricane Sandy, billions of dollars in federal aid remains unpaid as thousands of households in New York and New Jersey struggle to repair the homes, businesses and lives the storm destroyed.

Some homeowners are still juggling both rents and mortgages while they wait for the wheels of the federal bureaucracy to gather momentum and start doling out property rehabilitation and rebuilding assistance. Many complain of excessive bureaucratic procedures, lost aid applications and government-hired contractors that never show up. The slow pace of emergency recovery funding has many wondering what's taking so long.

“Things are picking up now, but given that we’re two years out, it’s been awful. I was just on the phone this morning with a woman who’s squatting in her own home,” Margaret Becker, director of disaster recovery and community development for Legal Services NYC, says.
Hurricane Sandy Anniversary 2014 Billions Of Dollars In Federal Aid Still Unpaid
Oh a year old article that's not relevant to the discussion? Thanks...

:cuckoo:

-

He'll suck a dick in any situation.

-

He'll suck a dick in any situation.
I was trying to be civil!

Forum List

Back