Randian Paul, standing tall for idoicy

The thing about vaccines is that innocent children pay the price the for the fucktardness of their parents.

Just like with car seats and seatbelts and the non-use thereof.

Also, with the open borders, how does one know the measles didn't come across with the unvetted illegals? I again would sue anyone representing open borders.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid
The thing about vaccines is that innocent children pay the price the for the fucktardness of their parents.

Those kids with autism inherited it right ?
You're an ignorant idiot and ridiculous demagogue.

Also, with the open borders, how does one know the measles didn't come across with the unvetted illegals? I again would sue anyone representing open borders.

so you know they already have 200 illegals that came across with the measles right? tell me you know that or you are the stupid one.

What brought that up nanothermite boy ?

300-500 MILLION people died of smallpox in the 20th Century alone.

Even more people than that were crippled or killed by Polio. Most of them children.

Both diseases are now considered extinct in the Americas. In June of 2018 the first reported case of Polio occurred in more than thirty years in (Where else?) Venezuela.

I am truly sorry that ANY child might be affected by vaccines. I will not argue whether they are to blame or not.

But it's still better than the alternative. Hundreds of MILLIONS people dead.

Rand Paul is an imbecile. I do not care for liberturdians one bit. Not at all.

They're better than dimocrap scum but, then again, so is satanism.

And we had Malaria on the verge of being wiped out until dimocrap scum decided, completely wrongly, that DDT was somehow responsible for the uptick in vaginal discharges.

Or something..... :laughing0301:

Even more people than that were crippled or killed by Polio. Most of them children.

Both diseases are now considered extinct in the Americas. In June of 2018 the first reported case of Polio occurred in more than thirty years in (Where else?) Venezuela.

I am truly sorry that ANY child might be affected by vaccines. I will not argue whether they are to blame or not.

And we had Malaria on the verge of being wiped out until dimocrap scum decided, completely wrongly, that DDT was somehow responsible for the uptick in vaginal discharges.

Whatever you say Ripley Jones.

DDT was called into question from its beginning in 1945 but most notably by Rachel Carson's book Silent Spring. She was a marine biologist and conservationist. Feel free to show us her connection to "dimocrat scum", whatever that means. Silent Spring pointed out its impact on the biosphere, notably to birds.

The offensive chemical was put out to pasture in 1973 by the Endangered Species Act, which flew through Congress with almost no opposition from either party and signed into law by Richard Nixon. And its curtailing of DDT allowed the recovery of, among other life forms, the Bald Eagle, which is supposed to be a national icon. "Or something...."

Give my regards to your crack team of researchers. Too bad, you had an excellent post going until you shot yourself in the foot with partisan hackery. Oh and speaking of which we did NOT "have malaria on the verge of being wiped out" because mosquitoes developed immunity, which is how Nature works. Again, compliments to your investigators.

DDT was called into question from its beginning in 1945 but most notably by Rachel Carson's book Silent Spring. She was a marine biologist and conservationist. Feel free to show us her connection to "dimocrat scum", whatever that means. Silent Spring pointed out its impact on the biosphere, notably to birds.

The offensive chemical was put out to pasture in 1973 by the Endangered Species Act, which flew through Congress with almost no opposition from either party and signed into law by Richard Nixon. And its curtailing of DDT allowed the recovery of, among other life forms, the Bald Eagle, which is supposed to be a national icon. "Or something...."

Give my regards to your crack team of researchers. Too bad, you had an excellent post going until you shot yourself in the foot with partisan hackery. Oh and speaking of which we did NOT "have malaria on the verge of being wiped out" because mosquitoes developed immunity, which is how Nature works. Again, compliments to your investigators.
what about round up? research Jon Rappaport

Whatever you say Ripley Jones.

Vaccinegate « Jon Rappoport's Blog

"I’ve spent many pages laying out how the medical cartel plays semantic games, in order to “prove” vaccines don’t cause “autism.” (See here, here and here.)

There’s a simpler conclusion.

The mothers know.

They know what happened to their children. They don’t need sophisticated analyses. They don’t need disease or disorder labels. They don’t need the very doctors who administered the vaccines turning around and lying to them."

Rand Paul might be a lot of things but an idiot is not one of them. He stands on principal and doesn't cowtow to political pressure unlike 99% of his compatriots in DC. You don't have to agree with him but how can you not respect him?

Rand Paul might be a lot of things but an idiot is not one of them. He stands on principal and doesn't cowtow to political pressure unlike 99% of his compatriots in DC. You don't have to agree with him but how can you not respect him?
they don't respect anyone that doesn't think like them.

What about that defense of the right of Measles to exist? STILL waiting on that.

What a wacko board. You ask for measles and you get crickets.

What about that defense of the right of Measles to exist? STILL waiting on that.

oh, so you're saying measles don't exist. hmmmm then what's all the fuss?

s-l300.jpg

s-l300.jpg

{"If you're such a believer in liberty that you should not be vaccinated, there should be consequences if you infect others," Cassidy said.]

.How do you infect others if they've been vaccinated?
Good question. He could have meant infecting those who haven't reached the vaccination
age yet, or otherwise you'd have to ask him .
Well, then Darwin takes over.

"If you're such a believer in liberty that you should not be vaccinated, there should be consequences if you infect others," Cassidy said.] I believe this should hold true for other types of circumstances where our liberty is at stake.
Don't force people to be vaccinated. DO sue them for transmitting a preventable disease.

Simple solution. No need for loss of freedom.

Who would sue them?...Other anti-vaxxers

Forum List

Back