Randian Paul, standing tall for idoicy

Paul is one of the most consistent congressman we have. It doesnt surprise me you find that in a negative way.
Mandatory vaccines is statist bullshit. I support vaccines but not govt force over personal beliefs.
Move to england or something you statist faggot.

Ah yes, England, where they had a wave of Thalidomide babies because the British government didn't demand the answers the FDA did. How awful that we were left out of all that. Yessiree Bob.

Also, with the open borders, how does one know the measles didn't come across with the unvetted illegals? I again would sue anyone representing open borders.

And you can sue them but i believe the person must know they have the disease.
Like passing along AIDs
Knew, should have known, or acted negligently in being the sole proximate cause of the plaintiff contracting the disease, with the plaintiff having no equally comparative fault.
well I'd sue the pharmaceutical company that created the vaccine because the vaccine then didn't work. has nothing to do with the person one would have gotten it from.
Vaccines arent 100 percent. They dont claim that either.
dude, that's too funny. so what good are they? Do you agree there are proven risks/ side affects with taking them?

"If you're such a believer in liberty that you should not be vaccinated, there should be consequences if you infect others," Cassidy said.] I believe this should hold true for other types of circumstances where our liberty is at stake.
Don't force people to be vaccinated. DO sue them for transmitting a preventable disease.

Simple solution. No need for loss of freedom.

Like passing along AIDs
so you're saying vaccines don't work? why would someone vaccinated be concerned to be around someone who isn't? explain to me that philosophy.
I clearly stated on this thread i support vaccines.
Learn to forum to avoid asking retarded questions.
why did you avoid the question? why are you afraid to be around someone who hasn't been vaccinated then?

"If you're such a believer in liberty that you should not be vaccinated, there should be consequences if you infect others," Cassidy said.] I believe this should hold true for other types of circumstances where our liberty is at stake.
Don't force people to be vaccinated. DO sue them for transmitting a preventable disease.

Like passing along AIDs
so you're saying vaccines don't work? why would someone vaccinated be concerned to be around someone who isn't? explain to me that philosophy.

The longterm goal is to make the disease extinct, that's why. When a disease no longer exists --------- nobody gets it.

Advocating for the rights of measles to live its life unencumbered is noble and all but it kinda puts a dent in humanity. But go ahead and make the case.

Like passing along AIDs
why did you avoid the question? why are you afraid to be around someone who hasn't been vaccinated then?
Do you and danielpalos hang out? Just wondering.

Like passing along AIDs

They are both argle-bargle bots.

Like passing along AIDs

The longterm goal is to make the disease extinct, that's why. When a disease no longer exists --------- nobody gets it.

Advocating for the rights of measles to live its life unencumbered is noble and all but it kinda puts a dent in humanity. But go ahead and make the case.
So all other countries are working to rid the earth of diseases? prove it. open borders and allowing in unvetted people from countries that don't use vaccines helps how? you all are so stupid you point the gun in your own fking mouths. you are losers to the nth degree. you have no intelligence at all. zip! no understanding of society or country.

Like passing along AIDs

They are both argle-bargle bots.
so you don't believe in vaccines either? I don't. I bet you are for open borders as well.

Like passing along AIDs

So all other countries are working to rid the earth of diseases? prove it. open borders and allowing in unvetted people from countries that don't use vaccines helps how? you all are so stupid you point the gun in your own fking mouths. you are losers to the nth degree. you have no intelligence at all. zip! no understanding of society or country.

THAT is your argument championing the right to life of the poor oppressed measles bacteria?

Might need work. Also change your diaper.

So now Trumpers are anti-vaxxers too?

Jesus save is from these people

dude, that's too funny. so what good are they? Do you agree there are proven risks/ side affects with taking them?
I agree that there are significant risks. If you want a vaccine, get it. If not, don't.

If you can prove someone else gave you a disease, sue them.

It's that simple.

Pogo so you're saying Venezuela, Mexico and Guatemala are all giving vaccines to their citizens? is that what you are implying?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So now Trumpers are anti-vaxxers too?

Jesus save is from these people
I am anti mandate. you want to get a vaccine, I'm all for you doing it if that's what you want. I am anti Mandate.

Pogo so you're saying Venezuela, Mexico and Guatemala are all giving vaccines to their citizens? is that what you are implying?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I brought up no countries except the UK here. You're the moron who keeps trying to shift the topic.
Fortunately that particular disease is not infectious.

Meanwhile I'm *STILL* waiting for that reasoning on why Measles should be a protected species. Apparently that same disease is preventing it from happening.

Sentence structure, punctuation...

Also, with the open borders, how does one know the measles didn't come across with the unvetted illegals?
How do you so consistently manage to be so completely unaware of facts? This is truly amazing.

They know exactly where the measles outbreak started, and they know the exact person it started with.

And it wasn't a Mexican. Sorry to destroy your little bigoted fantasy, you stupid racist fuck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back