Rape hoaxer and admitted child-molester Lena Dunham to speak at DNC

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Dems are the anti-men and anti-kids party. They support false rape accusations and child molestation and, of course, abortion.

Rape-Hoaxer Lena Dunham to Speak at Star-Studded Democratic National Convention - Breitbart

july 20 2016 Actress Lena Dunham will deliver a speech at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia this month alongside fellow actress America Ferrera and a host of other female celebrities who will be in town to watch Hillary Clinton accept her party’s nomination for president.
The 30-year-old Girls star announced her plans to be at the Democratic National Convention on Twitter Wednesday morning.

Oh shiiiit.....cue the circus music.......for the..........FREAKSHOW!!!!!!!!!!

Between this lying whore of a **** and that insane worthless bitch that mothered Michael brown, the DNC will be a fucking joke. Much like their rhetoric.

Jesus we have Pam Bondi...they have Lena Dunham......who wants to watch at shit show full of ugly ass people.......

Hollywood please go to.the dnc.......we need to not throw.up at the site of that' shit

• Banned
hey will have the thug Micheal Brown's mother too. Democrats like to be lied to, these people aren't all that surprising.

Isn't that incredible. She's the mother of a thug who tried to kill a cop and democrats are making a hero of her.???

Dems are the anti-men and anti-kids party. They support false rape accusations and child molestation and, of course, abortion.

Rape-Hoaxer Lena Dunham to Speak at Star-Studded Democratic National Convention - Breitbart

july 20 2016 Actress Lena Dunham will deliver a speech at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia this month alongside fellow actress America Ferrera and a host of other female celebrities who will be in town to watch Hillary Clinton accept her party’s nomination for president.
The 30-year-old Girls star announced her plans to be at the Democratic National Convention on Twitter Wednesday morning.
Maybe she will show up nekkid to show her feminazi empowerment.

Mothers of would-be cop killers and now this...

Hillary and one of her VP pick choices kept out of jail by Obama, another is a fake indian...

Gawd, the DNC is like a traveling freak show. All they need is a big top tent and a carney 'barker'. Of wait - they have one:

HILLARY: "Bark, bark, bark, bark!"

:lmao:

Amazing that this monster still has a career. But she's liberal so the press covers for her.
I did not know who she is & what history she actually carries.
Now you made me curious and i may actually watch a political convention show. Geez, i hate wasting my time like that.
Mama, the Devil made me do it ... to increase TV ratings!

Let's hope the RNC pounds away on this. Democrats have scheduled an admitted child molester and the mother of a cop-attacker to speak at their convention!!!!!. The media won't point this out so the repubs have to.

You guys are starting a little early aren't you? The GOP convention isn't even finished.

Mothers of would-be cop killers and now this...

Hillary and one of her VP pick choices kept out of jail by Obama, another is a fake indian...

Gawd, the DNC is like a traveling freak show. All they need is a big top tent and a carney 'barker'. Of wait - they have one:

HILLARY: "Bark, bark, bark, bark!"

:lmao:

Will Lesley McSpadden speak and yell, "Burn this motherf-- down?"

Maybe they can get the chick who accused the Duke lacrosse team of rape....typical.liberal.

I thought her show would have appealed to you

Forum List

Back