Rapes a 7 year old.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
bilde

Wow....

CLARKSVILLE - A Clarksville man was charged with five counts of child rape and two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor for allegedly raping a 7-year-old girl, according to grand jury indictment.

William Reed allegedly rape and perform sexual acts on the child between January 2011 and June 2013, the indictment said. Reed also allegedly displayed sexual material to the child in the time period, according to the indictment.

Reed, 31, who gave a 126 B Rob Road address, was held on $100,000 bail.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130813/NEWS03/130813020/Clarksville-man-charged-raping-7-year-old

I missed the part where he is black

Who said whites don't do bad things? You didn't past the 9th grade to understand per capita and magnitude???

Blacks are many times more likely. MORE LIKELY Means that whites do disgusting shit too. :mad:
XXXXX Crimes by black men?

Isn't that what 90% of your threads are about?

Last edited by a moderator:
bilde

Wow....

CLARKSVILLE - A Clarksville man was charged with five counts of child rape and two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor for allegedly raping a 7-year-old girl, according to grand jury indictment.

William Reed allegedly rape and perform sexual acts on the child between January 2011 and June 2013, the indictment said. Reed also allegedly displayed sexual material to the child in the time period, according to the indictment.

Reed, 31, who gave a 126 B Rob Road address, was held on $100,000 bail.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130813/NEWS03/130813020/Clarksville-man-charged-raping-7-year-old

Here's a black rapist. Thousands more on the Internet, asswipe. What's your fucking point?

Lost in the Ozone...: Alleged Rapist Trapped by Cops After Texting Victim to Ask Her for a Date by Thomas Zambito AND Corky Siemaszko - NY Daily News

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
His defense will be he was just educating the child. A volunteer mentor for the school's sex ed program.

Wait, is that Ben Affleck?

More proof he should not be Batman!

Thank you for the joke. You know, because this is so damn funny.

Yeah, really. How can someone make a joke about something like this? Really sick.

Seems like everyone on this thread wants to make jokes about this, be snide about it, use is as a political football, etc. The truth is that no race or political persuasian is more likely to do this kind of thing. It is something a sick pedophile does, and they come in all colors, both genders, all ages, all backgrounds, all political persuasions, and from all cultures and races. This is not a political issue. The issue here is the suffering of that child.

Last edited:
Wait, is that Ben Affleck?

More proof he should not be Batman!

Yeah, really. How can someone make a joke about something like this? Really sick.

Seems like everyone on this thread wants to make jokes about this, be snide about it, use is as a political football, etc. The truth is that no race or political persuasian is more likely to do this kind of thing. It is something a sick pedophile does, and they come in all colors, both genders, all ages, all backgrounds, all political persuasions, and from all cultures and races. This is not a political issue. The issue here is the suffering of that child.

Liberal Outraged condemnation responce to noticing the guy looks like Affleck = 2

Liberal Outraged condemnation responce to noticing the guys' race = 0

:clap2:

Liberal Outraged condemnation responce to noticing the guy looks like Affleck = 2

This is not a political issue and his race has nothing to do with it. You're pathetic.

This is not a political issue and his race has nothing to do with it. You're pathetic.

Pathetic is as Pathetic does: You found time to condemn a poster for comparing the rapist to Affleck, but not to respond to another poster who noted the rapist's race.

Hypocrite.

It is for conservatives, where one is guilty and must prove his innocence.

Does the name "George Zimmerman" ring any bells?

Please stick to the topic of the thread: White Guilt.

Sorry; I've never understood the "logic" that says I must feel guilty for actions I haven't performed and to whose perpetrators I am linked only by accident of birth.

Can any of our resident liberals explain that to me? Bonus points if your explanation doesn't summarize as "Well, duh! Because we SAY so!!"

Does the name "George Zimmerman" ring any bells?

Please stick to the topic of the thread: White Guilt.

Sorry; I've never understood the "logic" that says I must feel guilty for actions I haven't performed and to whose perpetrators I am linked only by accident of birth.

Can any of our resident liberals explain that to me? Bonus points if your explanation doesn't summarize as "Well, duh! Because we SAY so!!"

But I am supposed to feel guilty or somehow responsible whenever you guys post shit black idiots do?

What the hell do I have to do with inner city Chicago or a drive by in L.A.?

Forum List

Back